AGW crowd looking silly...again!!

See? This one is just raving and flinging out random nonsense. He doesn't know what he's babbling about on any topic. He knows that he gets a thrill from hating, so he hates. He knows TheParty wants him to do certain things, so he obeys.

These are what's left of the deniers. Only the craziest of the crazy still cling to that cult.

As far as the climate goes ... well, take a look at the Great Lakes ice this year. Notice the almost complete lack of it. That's not normal. It's been a very warm winter.

glsea_cur.png

Where is there any evidence the public cares about this?:bye1:

Links please............

s0n....your level of rube is prolific.

"pollution in China is from cars":iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Offcukingcourse its not from cars.......d0y........China opens 2-3 new coal plants EVERY month since 2017. And will be continuing to do so right out to 2030.

Holy fuck.......how do these people navigate in the real world for even a day?

I found a video that says we're both right ... how bad is it? ... the CCP allowed the BBC to leave with this video ...

Do you have any idea how ironic your statement is? This coming from the person disagreeing with every scientific institution on Earth.

I certainly don't get my climate advice from plumbers and electricians, or whatever it is that you people do that has nothing to do with climate science.

I took a class in meteorology ... the one where the student must be concurrent with second year calculus ... I'd like to see how you're solving your work integrals ... a link is fine ...

Oh boy.......dude.....I cant help you.

You must be too young to remember how bad things were in LA in the 1960's ... to this day, these folks still see a double thermal maximums during the week, but not on weekends ... the natural peak due to sunlight is around 2 to 3 pm ... then another peak at around 5:30 pm but only Monday through Friday ... due to evening rush hour and everybody driving cars ...

Cause-and-effect ... some parts of AGW Theory are sound, like Urban Heat Islands (UHI) ... others are not ... research continues ...

The pollution is mostly from cars ... places like India and China don't require much pollution control so their cars spew toxic fumes ... think Los Angeles 60 years ago ...
Its not just cars

China and india are filthy countries with, as you point out, virtually no pollution standards

Your hatred for cars and individual freedom is misplaced

America is a wonderful place to live in part because of the automobile

Its not just cars

China and india are filthy countries with, as you point out, virtually no pollution standards

Your hatred for cars and individual freedom is misplaced

America is a wonderful place to live in part because of the automobile

I don't hate cars ... I hate cars that don't get 25 mpg ... I have a small truck, and I've built homes hauling in materials with it (except cement and trusses) ...

I'm advocating conservation ... if we can, maybe we should use alternatives to burning fossil fuels ... we make A LOT of products out of the stuff, seems stupid to just burn it if there's an economic alternative ... no harm in saving money, is there? ... so buy the 38 mpg Pod-Car instead of the 11 mpg SUV ... you know you're renting a pick-up to haul horse shit ... you don't need the SUV for that ...

s0n.......you sound vaccinated.

How many boosters now? Four? Perhaps five?:bye1:

Voters don't care about global warming.........for 25 years now btw. Not debatable. This is why in 2023 the US electric grid still only at 7% from solar/wind.:2up: Laughable. Progressives think the # impressive. Nobody else does.
How many thousands of dumbass posts have you made on this one topic? Get a life

I took a class in meteorology ... the one where the student must be concurrent with second year calculus ... I'd like to see how you're solving your work integrals ... a link is fine ...
You still don't get it. A course in meteorology does not make you qualified to contradict the entire scientific community on climate science. The fact that you think a course and some math makes you somehow qualified would be laughable if it wasn't so cringe and facepalm inducing.

I don't hate cars ... I hate cars that don't get 25 mpg ... I have a small truck, and I've built homes hauling in materials with it (except cement and trusses) ...

I'm advocating conservation ... if we can, maybe we should use alternatives to burning fossil fuels ... we make A LOT of products out of the stuff, seems stupid to just burn it if there's an economic alternative ... no harm in saving money, is there? ... so buy the 38 mpg Pod-Car instead of the 11 mpg SUV ... you know you're renting a pick-up to haul horse shit ... you don't need the SUV for that ...
You need to get your story straight

Because in post #4 you said:

we need to remove 90% of ALL passenger vehicles from the roads, both piston-engined and EV ... leave the space for trucks and bicycles ...

Thats solid hate for cars

Have you reconsidered since post 4?

I refuse to have a science debate with Popeye. Neither of us is even qualified. We're all ignorant compared to actual climate scientists. We might as well have a debate about neuroscience.
yet you beat your chest at being more science minded than me. Come on big boy, put on those big boy pants and let's go for it. You start with your science.

You know the best part of this clown show? Most of the information they try to distort for their ends was collected by scientists that believe AGW is happening. They take work done by scientists and then distort it to contradict them on what it means. The arrogance is boundless.
contradict? if you know no science, how is it you know it contradicts rather than prove it wrong? Son, you are one lost soul swimming in a fish bowl!!!

I drove 150 miles total in February ... so I filled up the gas tank to "freshen" up the material ... it does go stale after awhile ...

How many miles did you drive in February? ... do you even know? ... I assume you're Middle Class and don't track mileage ... so what you gonna do if The Rich come and take your rig? ... you can try holding your breath until you turn blue, but I don't think it'll work ...
well, the civil war would have been waged at that point don't you think? I mean, the trucker convoy kind of predicts that piece if the elites do try!!!!

You still don't get it. A course in meteorology does not make you qualified to contradict the entire scientific community on climate science.
contradicting scientists is science. you fking smartest stupid person.

You need to get your story straight

Because in post #4 you said:

we need to remove 90% of ALL passenger vehicles from the roads, both piston-engined and EV ... leave the space for trucks and bicycles ...

Thats solid hate for cars

Have you reconsidered since post 4?

No ... it's MY idea ... so I get to keep my rig ...

"The pollution is mostly from cars ... places like India and China don't require much pollution control so their cars spew toxic fumes ... think Los Angeles 60 years ago ... why we need to remove 90% of ALL passenger vehicles from the roads, both piston-engined and EV ... leave the space for trucks and bicycles ..."

See the word you left out of my quote ... that's deceptive don't you think? ... how do you get "hate" out of this? ...

No ... it's MY idea ... so I get to keep my rig ...

"The pollution is mostly from cars ... places like India and China don't require much pollution control so their cars spew toxic fumes ... think Los Angeles 60 years ago ... why we need to remove 90% of ALL passenger vehicles from the roads, both piston-engined and EV ... leave the space for trucks and bicycles ..."

See the word you left out of my quote ... that's deceptive don't you think? ... how do you get "hate" out of this? ...
that one word doesn't change your meaning that was quoted. You get that? It isn't a question, it is a statement.

that one word doesn't change your meaning that was quoted. You get that? It isn't a question, it is a statement.

That one word does change your meaning that was quoted. You get that? It isn't a question, it is a statement ...

So sue me ... you know I'm right or you wouldn't quibble over words ... you should be ashamed of yourself for misquoting me ... then arguing one word doesn't matter ... too childish ...

That one word does change your meaning that was quoted. You get that? It isn't a question, it is a statement ...

So sue me ... you know I'm right or you wouldn't quibble over words ... you should be ashamed of yourself for misquoting me ... then arguing one word doesn't matter ... too childish ...
no it doesn't change your meaning. Your misquote does, see on mine it's doesn't or does, clearly 180 degrees different. All yours says is actually confirmation of the statement, because cars pollute is why they need to be removed, you're still stating to remove them. hahahhahhhahaaha. I find you smarter than that most of the time. Honest people just concede when they're wrong.

no it doesn't change your meaning. Your misquote does, see on mine it's doesn't or does, clearly 180 degrees different. All yours says is actually confirmation of the statement, because cars pollute is why they need to be removed, you're still stating to remove them. hahahhahhhahaaha. I find you smarter than that most of the time. Honest people just concede when they're wrong.
Then... you're... like... horribly, horribly dishonest?

Forum List

Back