AGW crowd looking silly...again!!

Yes, we are shaking in our boots.
Everyone already know you like to use fraudulent charts, so there's not need to tell us again.

Deniers trying to out-fraud each other are like jihadists all competing to see who can scream "ALLAHU AHKBAR!" the loudest. They don't do it to impress outsiders. They do it to show the other cultists how loyal to the cult they are.

Everyone already know you like to use fraudulent charts, so there's not need to tell us again.

Deniers trying to out-fraud each other are like jihadists all competing to see who can scream "ALLAHU AHKBAR!" the loudest. They don't do it to impress outsiders. They do it to show the other cultists how loyal to the cult they are.
You mean you aren't aware that the IPCC is aware that the models are running too hot?

Are you seriously trying to argue this graph is incorrect?

I can't believe I snagged another one.

reeling in mamooth.gif

Pro Tip: Hover mouse over GIF :lol:

You mean you aren't aware that the IPCC is aware that the models are running too hot?
Again, no need to double down on the fraud. You credentials as a fraud have been proven.

Are seriously trying to argue this graph is incorrect?
A quick glance shows that it's incorrect. It says it uses ERSSTv5, which is an ocean temperature database, but then it compares that to models for global temperature, both sea and land. Apples vs. oranges. The land is warming faster than the oceans, so of course ocean temperatures rise slower than the combined ocean/land models.

So did you push the fraud due to stupidity, or was your fraud intentional?

Again, no need to double down on the fraud. You credentials as a fraud have been proven.

A quick glance shows that it's incorrect. It says it uses ERSSTv5, which is an ocean temperature database, but then it compares that to models for global temperature, both sea and land. Apples vs. oranges. The land is warming faster than the oceans, so of course ocean temperatures rise slower than the combined ocean/land models.

Post what you believe is the correct graph. Until then you are full of shit.

Post what you believe is the correct graph.
As is the case every time, no problem. I can always back up what I say. That's why I trigger you so badly.

cmp_cmip5_sat_blend_ann-2-600x499.png

Note how the models seem to be running hot ... by about 10%. That is, they've been very, very good. If someone told you otherwise, they lied to your face.

What you do about that is up to you. You could ask those people why they lied to you. Or you could drop to your knees, lick their boots, and beg for more lies.

We all know you'll choose the latter option.

Science isn't about belief ... why do you think pediatricians understand fluid mechanics? ... do you get child health advice from meteorologists?
Do you have any idea how ironic your statement is? This coming from the person disagreeing with every scientific institution on Earth.

I certainly don't get my climate advice from plumbers and electricians, or whatever it is that you people do that has nothing to do with climate science.

Last edited:
I knew you were a loser, can't back up your internet tough guy role huh?
I refuse to have a science debate with Popeye. Neither of us is even qualified. We're all ignorant compared to actual climate scientists. We might as well have a debate about neuroscience.

The pollution is mostly from cars ... places like India and China don't require much pollution control so their cars spew toxic fumes ...

I used to run a 400 HP 12:1 compression engine with a 3/4 cam whose exhaust was straight headers into blown out glass packs with no exhaust pipes to the rear that laid tire between shifts and it didn't spew toxic fumes.

Just a little hard to shut off sometimes, the engine would keep running with the key off and the tranny in gear due to dieseling.

You know the best part of this clown show? Most of the information they try to distort for their ends was collected by scientists that believe AGW is happening. They take work done by scientists and then distort it to contradict them on what it means. The arrogance is boundless.

As is the case every time, no problem. I can always back up what I say. That's why I trigger you so badly.

cmp_cmip5_sat_blend_ann-2-600x499.png

Note how the models seem to be running hot ... by about 10%. That is, they've been very, very good. If someone told you otherwise, they lied to your face.

What you do about that is up to you. You could ask those people why they lied to you. Or you could drop to your knees, lick their boots, and beg for more lies.

Let's look at all the models instead of just the cherry picked ones. And instead of your apples to oranges comparison, let's actually look at CMIP6 models instead of your CMIP5 models which are out of date. Which by the way CMIP5 still shows models running hot. And I noticed you didn't provide a link either.

Observed-and-CMIP6-simulated-anomalies-of-global-mean-surface-temperature-Shaded-area.png

"..These coordinated efforts are part of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Projects (CMIP). The 2013 IPCC fifth assessment report (AR5) featured climate models from CMIP5, while the upcoming 2021 IPCC sixth assessment report (AR6) will feature new state-of-the-art CMIP6 models..."

I think what was sad was you getting extremely easy-to-find information completely wrong, apparently from a strongly held bias against Asians.

Actually ... all living things like fucking as much as eating ... including Asians ... or do you think Asians are minerals not subject to evolutionary pressures? ...

I meant fucking each other, not their hands like you do ...

You are free to remove 100% of YOUR cars from the road... keep you hands off my car.

View attachment 765469

I drove 150 miles total in February ... so I filled up the gas tank to "freshen" up the material ... it does go stale after awhile ...

How many miles did you drive in February? ... do you even know? ... I assume you're Middle Class and don't track mileage ... so what you gonna do if The Rich come and take your rig? ... you can try holding your breath until you turn blue, but I don't think it'll work ...

I drove 150 miles total in February ... so I filled up the gas tank to "freshen" up the material ... it does go stale after awhile ...

How many miles did you drive in February? ... do you even know? ... I assume you're Middle Class and don't track mileage ... so what you gonna do if The Rich come and take your rig? ... you can try holding your breath until you turn blue, but I don't think it'll work ...

s0n....your level of rube is prolific.

"pollution in China is from cars":iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Offcukingcourse its not from cars.......d0y........China opens 2-3 new coal plants EVERY month since 2017. And will be continuing to do so right out to 2030.

Holy fuck.......how do these people navigate in the real world for even a day?

I used to run a 400 HP 12:1 compression engine with a 3/4 cam whose exhaust was straight headers into blown out glass packs with no exhaust pipes to the rear that laid tire between shifts and it didn't spew toxic fumes.

Just a little hard to shut off sometimes, the engine would keep running with the key off and the tranny in gear due to dieseling.

How did you transmute the lead? ...
How did you keep the Nitrogen out of the intake manifold? ...
How much Oxygen were you pumping into the exhaust stream? ...

Do you even know what a catalytic converter does? ...

You're not even worthy of true engagement on this issue. Have a nice day.

s0n.......you sound vaccinated.

How many boosters now? Four? Perhaps five?:bye1:

Voters don't care about global warming.........for 25 years now btw. Not debatable. This is why in 2023 the US electric grid still only at 7% from solar/wind.:2up: Laughable. Progressives think the # impressive. Nobody else does.

Forum List

Back