AGW and COVID-19 vaccine

Looking for your positions on two questions: Anthropogenic Global Warming and the COVID-19 vaccine

• I accept AGW theory as valid and I have gotten or will definitely get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I accept AGW theory but I have not gotten and will definitely not get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I reject AGW theory but I have gotten or will definitely get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I reject AGW theory and I have not gotten and will not get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that why you didn't answer the question? LOL!

Verified which Hockey Stick?
1627188392941.png

What do you mean by accepting AGW theory? ... are you presenting AGW theory as religious dogma that must be believed without question? ... and which parts of the theory are we to consider? ... because the urban heat island effect has been well documented and easily demonstrated to increase temperatures locally ... clearly man-made, clearly warming; but climate remains the same ...

When complaining about "anti-science" rhetoric, you should probably make posts that are (in fact) scientific ... this is garbage until you define AGW theory in scientific terms; the specific factors and how they specifically effect temperatures ... using religious terms makes a mockery of the discussion ...

Maybe now is a good time for you to present the experimental results concerning quantum saturation of 15µm IR ...

Major correlation. Stupid asses cannot accept proven science in any sphere if it disagrees with their politically driven conspiracy theories.
OK, I can grant you that, for the committed party believes who determined to keep the faith, no matter what. That does not mean there are not rational, thinking people out there, who judge things on their own based on best available facts.

What do you mean by accepting AGW theory? ... are you presenting AGW theory as religious dogma that must be believed without question? ... and which parts of the theory are we to consider? ... because the urban heat island effect has been well documented and easily demonstrated to increase temperatures locally ... clearly man-made, clearly warming; but climate remains the same ...

When complaining about "anti-science" rhetoric, you should probably make posts that are (in fact) scientific ... this is garbage until you define AGW theory in scientific terms; the specific factors and how they specifically effect temperatures ... using religious terms makes a mockery of the discussion ...

Maybe now is a good time for you to present the experimental results concerning quantum saturation of 15µm IR ...
Do you accept that the world's temperature is increasing and that the primary cause is human greenhouse gas emissions? If you do, you accept AGW. If you do not, you reject it. Seems simple enough.
The tiny one that's a blip when put in a proper timeline.
How long is a proper timeline Todd?

The world is cooling. Within very few years we will be plunged into an ice age resulting in mass starvation.

Do you accept that the world's temperature is increasing and that the primary cause is human greenhouse gas emissions? If you do, you accept AGW. If you do not, you reject it. Seems simple enough.

How long is a proper timeline Todd?

Depends. How many trillions of dollars do you want us to spend?

You never said, did Mike's Nature Trick make the data more or less accurate?

To the OP..........who cares?

The only # being thrown around that matters is, over 100 million Americans wont be rolling up their sleeves.....ever. Thats some conspiracy group, huh? :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: They realize that 50% of the population completely stopped thinking for themselves about a year ago. And that God for that..........

We already know that nobody is caring about climate change except the hard core green nutters who would walk straight off a cliff if it might decrease the water rise by 1mm.

The growing vax apartheid........I think it is wonderful. It broadens the division......something that needs to happen. The Covid OCD's will be highly regretful they ever got sanctimonious about this because when things get real sketchy in the fall, their lives are going to be fubar'd. This is the hill folks........happy to be on it!

The big bumpy cucumber coming for the progressive assholes among us........and its high time.:2up:

BTW.........another thing the over 100 million Americans recognize is how st00pid the # of "breakthrough" Covid cases are all over the world EXCEPT in the USA.......d0y. Its around 50% or higher ( in some cases, much higher ) in the most highly vaccinate countries but here?

2%..........lol...........okay! :abgg2q.jpg:

The world is cooling. Within very few years we will be plunged into an ice age resulting in mass starvation.
The world is NOT cooling. If you think Peter Gwynne's Newsweek story provides more and/or superior evidence for cooling than do the thousands of peer reviewed papers published since then supporting man-made global warming, you're an idiot. But the more important question is: Are you vaccinated against COVID-19?
1627256784356.png

The world is NOT cooling. If you think Peter Gwynne's Newsweek story provides more and/or superior evidence for cooling than do the thousands of peer reviewed papers published since then supporting man-made global warming, you're an idiot. But the more important question is: Are you vaccinated against COVID-19?
View attachment 517323
Oxygen isotope curve says otherwise.

F2.large.jpg

Depends. How many trillions of dollars do you want us to spend?

You never said, did Mike's Nature Trick make the data more or less accurate?
You have heard what Mike's trick actually was so you know the answer to that question. It made it more accurate, though in a trivial manner. That you should bring that up after so much time has passed is really disappointing, Todd. I think it's time to have another look at all the evidence and reconsider what you believe to be right and wrong.

You have heard what Mike's trick actually was so you know the answer to that question. It made it more accurate, though in a trivial manner. That you should bring that up after so much time has passed is really disappointing, Todd. I think it's time to have another look at all the evidence and reconsider what you believe to be right and wrong.

You have heard what Mike's trick actually was so you know the answer to that question. It made it more accurate, though in a trivial manner.

In what manner was it more accurate?

That you should bring that up after so much time has passed is really disappointing

Pointing out Mann's scam never goes out of style.

View attachment 517323
Global cooling was quite the thing. Just as serious as global warming is now. As serious as the hole in the ozone layer hysteria was. Certainly as serious as Y2K in its day. And, the next hoax hysteria will be serious too. No I am not, nor will I be vaccinated against the joke virus.

OK, I can grant you that, for the committed party believes who determined to keep the faith, no matter what. That does not mean there are not rational, thinking people out there, who judge things on their own based on best available facts.
And you find that in scientific journals, not on dumb ass boards like this one.

Well, I agree global temperatures are rising, and I agree man-kind plays a roll in this ... but to date, no one's been able to establish HOW MUCH man-kind in effecting temperatures ...

... I guess I reject AGW Theory according to you ... what experiment can we perform to confirm your claim that man-kind is the primary cause of global warming? ... or are your claims hyperbolic horseshit? ...

Fascinating that we still have people who think the jab inoculates them from transmission......more fascinating is these same mental cases still think masks work! The Covid obsessed still getting their billboard science from YahooNews.:deal:

BTW.......there have been more vaccine deaths than Covid deaths over the past two weeks. Well........according to the CDC. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back