AGW and COVID-19 vaccine

Looking for your positions on two questions: Anthropogenic Global Warming and the COVID-19 vaccine

• I accept AGW theory as valid and I have gotten or will definitely get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I accept AGW theory but I have not gotten and will definitely not get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I reject AGW theory but I have gotten or will definitely get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I reject AGW theory and I have not gotten and will not get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
I was wondering if there is any correlation between accepting or denying man-made global warming and accepting or denying the value of COVID-19 vaccination. It's unlikely we will see enough responses for much statistical validity, but you never know.

I was wondering if there is any correlation between accepting or denying man-made global warming and accepting or denying the value of COVID-19 vaccination. It's unlikely we will see enough responses for much statistical validity, but you never know.
Nope. No connection. One did not cause or add to the other, in my opinion.

Such a correlation seems likely.

If you're dumb enough to fall for one of these hoaxes, you're likely to be dumb enough to fall for the other as well.

Forum List

Back