Agnostics

I chose to stop when I reached the age of reason.
Any specific issue for choosing to leave your faith?
Yeah. I have difficulty believing in a God who claims to give me free will, yet demands I only worship him.
"Worship" ... one moment ... what means "worship" ... got it ... You think god likes to be worshiped? Do you worship your father?

I worship my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend's butt. That woman's got long legs that make a perfect ass out of themselves...

I was agnostic right up until I was 15. An event happened in my life, and I've never looked back
to questioning if there is a God or not. God is good

how does he feel about gays?
unbelievers?
wiccans?
men who shave?
women who have sex outside of marriage?
people who wear clothing made from mixed materials?
plain m+ms v pnut?

Hmm ... my ¿experience, idea, imagination? is to avoid to ask god quesions about others. What about to carry mixed materials and to ask him: "Father, do you love me in this mixed material?" I'm sure he will answer: "Silly child - how do you think I could not love you? I love your more than anything else in the world!"

You are a Clay pot to do with as he see's fit. If he decides to shatter you in a million pieces you don't have the right to bitch because you are just a clay pot.

I chose to stop when I reached the age of reason.
Any specific issue for choosing to leave your faith?
Yeah. I have difficulty believing in a God who claims to give me free will, yet demands I only worship him.
"Worship" ... one moment ... what means "worship" ... got it ... You think god likes to be worshiped? Do you worship your father?

I worship my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend's butt.

Got it - you are a man, who has problems with his racism and homosexuality.

That woman's got long legs that make a perfect ass out of themselves...

Only to make it clear: I am not a member of your way to live - and if I would be a lady you would be no problem a hatpin is not able to solve.

Last edited:
I was agnostic right up until I was 15. An event happened in my life, and I've never looked back
to questioning if there is a God or not. God is good

how does he feel about gays?
unbelievers?
wiccans?
men who shave?
women who have sex outside of marriage?
people who wear clothing made from mixed materials?
plain m+ms v pnut?

Hmm ... my ¿experience, idea, imagination? is to avoid to ask god quesions about others. What about to carry mixed materials and to ask him: "Father, do you love me in this mixed material?" I'm sure he will answer: "Silly child - how do you think I could not love you? I love your more than anything else in the world!"

You are a Clay pot

¿a Clay pot? Ein Tontopf? ???

to do with as he see's fit. If he decides to shatter you in a million pieces you don't have the right to bitch because you are just a clay pot.

Why should god do so? What a strange form to think. You have by the way no right to kiss my feet, because I would not allow you to do so.

Last edited:
None of the Bible pertains to you and me when we consider that we're not Israel.
Ah, but what is Israel's role? It is to be a light to the Gentiles. And as Jesus noted, a light should not be hidden under a bushel basket. We are adopted in to Israel's story and sprout from there.
At any rate, the Bible is not the Gentile's story. It was not written by, to, or about Gentiles (except insofar as we can count the diaspora as Gentile).

Ethnic Israel was nearly always a rebellious and conquered minority, never really growing and prospering, never really honoring God’s directive to be the light for the nations (Is 49:6). Though a few outsiders did join, such as the Queen of Sheba and Queen Helena of Adiabene and others as recorded in Esther 8:17 and recalled in Hebrews 11, Israel alienated herself from her larger communities; by and by, she failed in her directive. And more than that, she allowed the Satan into her temple.

Hence the Messiah, who came only for the house of Israel. He left the work of proselytizing to his disciples. So, yes of course foreigners are free to enter, and that begins to happen as Israel's history comes to a close.

So Paul lied?
I don't believe so.

None of the Bible pertains to you and me when we consider that we're not Israel.
Ah, but what is Israel's role? It is to be a light to the Gentiles. And as Jesus noted, a light should not be hidden under a bushel basket. We are adopted in to Israel's story and sprout from there.
At any rate, the Bible is not the Gentile's story. It was not written by, to, or about Gentiles (except insofar as we can count the diaspora as Gentile).

Ethnic Israel was nearly always a rebellious and conquered minority, never really growing and prospering, never really honoring God’s directive to be the light for the nations (Is 49:6). Though a few outsiders did join, such as the Queen of Sheba and Queen Helena of Adiabene and others as recorded in Esther 8:17 and recalled in Hebrews 11, Israel alienated herself from her larger communities; by and by, she failed in her directive. And more than that, she allowed the Satan into her temple.

Hence the Messiah, who came only for the house of Israel. He left the work of proselytizing to his disciples. So, yes of course foreigners are free to enter, and that begins to happen as Israel's history comes to a close.

So Paul lied?
I don't believe so.

Then....the Bible IS for us.........

So Paul lied?
I don't believe so.

I didn't say it wasn't. I said it was Israel's story. It was written by, for, and about Israel. Israel's job was to proselytize to the foreigners, not the foreigners' job. Israel had the prophets and the Law, not the foreigners. Israel performed miracles and cast out demons, not foreigners.

The Lord appeared in clouds of heaven to Israel, not to foreigners. That is, until the Parousia.

The Bible is for us because we've been grafted onto the tree. The story, though - from about Genesis 15 and up to the Apocalypse - is ethnic Israel's.

So Paul lied?
I don't believe so.

I didn't say it wasn't. I said it was Israel's story. It was written by, for, and about Israel. Israel's job was to proselytize to the foreigners, not the foreigners' job. Israel had the prophets and the Law, not the foreigners. Israel performed miracles and cast out demons, not foreigners.

The Lord appeared in clouds of heaven to Israel, not to foreigners. That is, until the Parousia.

The Bible is for us because we've been grafted onto the tree. The story, though - from about Genesis 15 and up to the Apocalypse - is ethnic Israel's.
Hitler agreed !

The only true agnostic I know is my wife. The people who post here and profess to be agnostic are agnostic in name only.

New Topics

Forum List

Back