Age and Sleep

I have a family member who has had serious bouts of insomnia since he was in his 30s. He’s now in his 60s. He recently found that the drugs his doctor prescribed, were effecting his sleep. He no longer takes those drugs and sleeps much better.

I’m always affected by the full moon. This insomnia condition is recognised by the medical profession where I live.
I’ve not heard of such a thing as the full moon affecting sleep. Maybe you have werewolf in your blood.

I have a family member who has had serious bouts of insomnia since he was in his 30s. He’s now in his 60s. He recently found that the drugs his doctor prescribed, were effecting his sleep. He no longer takes those drugs and sleeps much better.

I’m always affected by the full moon. This insomnia condition is recognised by the medical profession where I live.
I’ve not heard of such a thing as the full moon affecting sleep. Maybe you have werewolf in your blood.

Seriously, it’s recognised by doctors where I live.

You bring a werewolf or the full moon disrupting sleep?

You bring a werewolf or the full moon disrupting sleep?

If you don’t believe me.

Usually a couple tokes puts me out, but regardless of the time of year, I wake up at sunrise and can no longer sleep. Summer time the daylight starts about 5.30am and that's all she wrote. Wide awake. Maybe one twenty minute catnap and I am good for the day. Average 5-6 hours sleep a day and I am good with that.
I do get more sleepy and unmotivated during the dark of winter though. Sun is down by frickin 4:30pm.

Forum List

Back