Age-13 schoolgirls given contraceptive injections/implants without parents' knowledge

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Schoolgirls as young as 13 are being given contraceptive injections and implants during lunch-breaks without their parents’ knowledge.
Telegraph

The implants, which prevent pregnancy for up to three years by releasing hormones into the blood, are inserted into girls’ arms
contraceptive2381662b.jpg

"Parental permission" is not the only issue.
They receive different kinds of contraceptive methods, the implant-method ensuring sex without consequences for 3 years.
At age 13 these underage girls are prepared for whoredom in their teenager years -- at school.

I don't buy the "contraceptives make girls whores" meme.

I also don't care what contraception methods girls in other countires choose to use, or how those countires choose to distribute them.

No one is being forced to get this contraception and no laws in that country were broken. As an aside, the US has almost double the number of teen pregnancies that the UK does.

Just like Drug Education doesn't produce Drug Users either right?
I also don't care what contraception methods girls in other countires choose to use, or how those countires choose to distribute them.
No one is being forced to get this contraception and no laws in that country were broken.
No, just given without parental consent.

As an aside, the US has almost double the number of teen pregnancies that the UK does.
That still doesn't give the Crown (or the Gov't) the right to distribute Contraception in schools without consent.

Big Government can do no wrong eh?

No one is being forced to get this contraception and no laws in that country were broken.

As an aside, the US has almost double the number of teen pregnancies that the UK does.
That still doesn't give the Crown (or the Gov't) the right to distribute Contraception in schools without consent.

The citizens of the UK choose the government they want. They have decided parental consent is not needed. It's their government, they can make it whatever they like.

Schoolgirls as young as 13 are being given contraceptive injections and implants during lunch-breaks without their parents’ knowledge.
Telegraph

The implants, which prevent pregnancy for up to three years by releasing hormones into the blood, are inserted into girls’ arms
contraceptive2381662b.jpg

I'm sure we can look forward to this stuff eventually under Obamacare...Who needs parents we have the government

just like firearms training does not create murders?

New Topics

Forum List

Back