Against Board rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
It is against the rules to claim other members are pedophiles or have incestuous relations with their family members yet no one cares when the same is done to important people in the news?

They are public figures and fair game. That is just the way it is.

Public figures are fair game. If they want the benefits of living a Public Life, they must put up with being targets of gossip, false though it may be.

It is against the rules to claim other members are pedophiles or have incestuous relations with their family members yet no one cares when the same is done to important people in the news?
Why would you say such things to anyone here? What has that to do with the price of eggs?

Why would you say such things to anyone here? What has that to do with the price of eggs?

Perhaps the op is referring to behavior he's seen on here.

Public figures are fair game. If they want the benefits of living a Public Life, they must put up with being targets of gossip, false though it may be.

Again, indications of an unhealthy society.

Oh Puh-leeeze. Free people throughout history have enjoyed making fun of their self-appointed betters. Totalitarian states punish people for such free speech, which is a REAL indicator of an unhealthy society.

Oh Puh-leeeze. Free people throughout history have enjoyed making fun of their self-appointed betters. Totalitarian states punish people for such free speech, which is a REAL indicator of an unhealthy society.

No one's saying anything about speech, let them talk. Ignoring them would be far more punative.

It's their forum. They could make whatever rule they want. If they wanted to make it against forum rules to mention Football on the forum, they could. It's their forum.

As for politics, yeah, I hate the fact that people can just make up crap, and attack politicians with it. "I say Trump put a baby into his Trump Steaks! I saw it! I really did! Now you have to prove me wrong!"

Idiots. And more ironic, is the endless piles of real crap against Hillary, but no no, we have to focus on myths and hearsay about Trump.

Perhaps the op is referring to behavior he's seen on here.
Seemingly, I miss a lot.

Ha! No mam, you've missed nothing, believe me.

It's their forum. They could make whatever rule they want. If they wanted to make it against forum rules to mention Football on the forum, they could. It's their forum.

As for politics, yeah, I hate the fact that people can just make up crap, and attack politicians with it. "I say Trump put a baby into his Trump Steaks! I saw it! I really did! Now you have to prove me wrong!"

Idiots. And more ironic, is the endless piles of real crap against Hillary, but no no, we have to focus on myths and hearsay about Trump.

Can we get a cheating wife analogy here?

No one's saying anything about speech, let them talk. Ignoring them would be far more punative.

Oh, I am totally in favor of Free People in Civil Society shunning those they find offensive. That is voluntary.

Oh, I am totally in favor of Free People in Civil Society shunning those they find offensive. That is voluntary.

And that's all I mean. Look, the feckless american public is always clamoring for change, but what they expect is for those they elect to change for the better what the unelected face. We will never affect change by attempting to change what they do; we must change what we do. This power structure was never set up and/or intended to address the plight of the unsubstantial people.

The way it is got the way it is because the american people never took any responsibility and granted its consent, every step of the way.
Oh, I think the American people love a juicy story. Can't help themselves, really.

It's been taken to a very unhealthy place in my view, we'd prefer dysfuctional to healthy.
Obviously your aren't a student of history.

The way it is got the way it is because the american people never took any responsibility and granted its consent, every step of the way.
Oh, I think the American people love a juicy story. Can't help themselves, really.

It's been taken to a very unhealthy place in my view, we'd prefer dysfuctional to healthy.
Obviously your aren't a student of history.

Obviously you think matching that would be healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back