Again, Truth Funnier Than Fiction

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Perhaps you've seen this, and got a chuckle out of it.....

1587669890883.png

Now.....this is wayyyyyy funnier......and it's the truth!!!

“Bin Laden wanted to kill Obama because he thought Joe Biden was totally unprepared to be president and would 'plunge the US into a crisis', declassified documents show

Osama bin Laden planned to assassinate President Barack Obama to unsteady the United States by putting 'totally unprepared' Joe Biden in charge.

Declassified documents seized from Bin Laden's Pakistan compound as he was killed in May 2011 reveal his plans to throw the U.S. 'into a crisis' by killing Obama while he traveled in a plane with U.S. military commander David Petraeus.

The 45-page document, which were first reported by The Washington Post in 2012, is now available in full along with hundreds of others from the raid.

Osama wrote to Al Qaeda deputy Atiyah Abd al-Rahman: 'The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency, Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis.”
Bin Laden wanted to kill Obama to make Joe Biden president

From his watery grave, Osama smashes a custard pie in the Democrat Party's kisser!!!!

Last edited:
Yawn! Straight from the fountain of fake news, the dailymail.

Yawn! Straight from the fountain of fake news, the dailymail.

“The reason for concentrating on them,” the al-Qaeda leader explained to his top lieutenant, “is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make Biden take over the presidency... Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis.”

Bin Laden Wanted to Kill Obama So "Unprepared" Biden Would Be President

Declassified Docs: Bin Laden Plotted To Push U.S. Into ‘Crisis’ By Making Biden President

You must enjoy looking like a fool, as you do it so often.

Here is the funniest sound clip you ever heard!!!

It's Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi while under the influence of an amyl nitrate ampoule…..

Oh....no......wait......It's Biden saying......something:

"You pointed out that American business is realizing they have to price in the price of carbon in the way that… They are looking at their bottom line and reduce carbon. Well, you got the major unions in the country who’ve endorsed me, they now realize this transition is going to happen. It’s happening anyway and they should own it. They should be the people who in fact have the access to these new good paying union jobs. And so look, I’m getting too excited about this, but look."

Okay... I am not onboard with Biden (nor am I onboard with Trump for that matter), but are you seriously suggesting we should rely on Osama bin Laden's analysis to select a candidate?

Yes PC is a loon. She really thinks that we should consider Osama Bin Ladens opinion about presidential readiness. Only because its about a democrat.

Here is the funniest sound clip you ever heard!!!

It's Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi while under the influence of an amyl nitrate ampoule…..

Oh....no......wait......It's Biden saying......something:

"You pointed out that American business is realizing they have to price in the price of carbon in the way that… They are looking at their bottom line and reduce carbon. Well, you got the major unions in the country who’ve endorsed me, they now realize this transition is going to happen. It’s happening anyway and they should own it. They should be the people who in fact have the access to these new good paying union jobs. And so look, I’m getting too excited about this, but look."

He doesn't speak of things he knows or understands but rather what he's been told to think and say. It's not stuttering, it's stupidity. And JFTR, this is ...

1587689081825.png

Okay... I am not onboard with Biden (nor am I onboard with Trump for that matter), but are you seriously suggesting we should rely on Osama bin Laden's analysis to select a candidate?

No.....I never said that, or anything near that.

I'l like nothing better than the Democrats running Biden.

As I said ......clearly......the quote from the grave is hysterically funny.

Yes PC is a loon. She really thinks that we should consider Osama Bin Ladens opinion about presidential readiness. Only because its about a democrat.

I'd like nothing better than the Democrats running Biden, as he is the second dumbest human being in the nation.

You, of course, are the first.....but it appears you're too busy posting inanities to take the nomination.

Forum List

Back