Again to help the right to redefine stupid for 2016

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
alex.png
It's always good to know how well people are grounded in their life because it is important to know that the man that sits next to the big red button Knows the difference between facts and twisted fact when deciding to push that button. Only one level of intelligence would vote for someone who's next to that button with less then a full deck. Again I have to repeat that I do this as a service for my brothers on the right.

View attachment 98508 It's always good to know how well people are grounded in their life because it is important to know that the man that sits next to the big red button Knows the difference between facts and twisted fact when deciding to push that button. Only one level of intelligence would vote for someone who's next to that button with less then a full deck. Again I have to repeat that I do this as a service for my brothers on the right.

You bed wetters repeat the same asinine shit all the time.

You're less cognizant than parrots.

It's always good to know how well people are grounded in their life because it is important to know that the man that sits next to the big red button Knows the difference between facts and twisted fact when deciding to push that button. Only one level of intelligence would vote for someone who's next to that button with less then a full deck. Again I have to repeat that I do this as a service for my brothers on the right.
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

by the time I get done with my public service for the weak minded, you will have a better understanding of stupid when you look in the mirror, just trying to be helpful.

by the time I get done with my public service for the weak minded, you will have a better understanding of stupid when you look in the mirror, just trying to be helpful.

Defining stupid is easy. Just look in a mirror.

You actually believed that hogwash Hillary was pedaling??

You can't cure stupid.

after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory

Not very old Huh?

68, 72, 80, 84, 88. All grand defeats for the Democrats. Mich greater than the slim margin of victory for the Groper Elect.
And you can't believe what a mistake it was , heres proof of stupid.
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

These numbers don’t include the massive increase in the numbers from Obama./

You have no clue, here are the numbers By the numbers The last 50 years of presidents

Years held presidency REP. 28 year DEM. 22 years

Total jobs created Rep. 24 million Dem. 42 million

Stock market returns Rep. 109% Dem. 992%

Stock market return annually Rep. 2.7% Dem .11%

GDP Rep. 2.7% Dem 4.1%

Income Growth Rep. .6% Dem. 2.2%

add in the massive amount Obama added to these numbers and it will tell you one thing and that is, you have to be totally certifiable mindless if you vote a regressive for president if your concerned by the economy, under the circumstance. So this puts to rest your comment just a bit doesn't it.

Forum List

Back