Again President Trump is playing 3d chess while the progressives play checkers....Okay, Joe prove you got 80,000,000 votes, bring them forth.

Trump says Biden can only be President if he 'proves' votes are real | Daily Mail Online

Trump says Biden can only enter the White House as president if he can 'prove' his 'ridiculous 80M votes' were NOT 'obtained by fraud' as he appears to row back peaceful transition claims
So Joe, it should be easy for you to bring forth every ballot that was cast in your name, right? Prove to US that you arent a lying, cheating, slow witted moron, and we shall accept the results. Bring them in front of President Trump so he can honestly concede, that the election wasnt rigged, by proving you didnt cheat...
I am sure Trump is laughing to himself over the suckers that blindly follow him.

Trump says Biden can only be President if he 'proves' votes are real | Daily Mail Online

Trump says Biden can only enter the White House as president if he can 'prove' his 'ridiculous 80M votes' were NOT 'obtained by fraud' as he appears to row back peaceful transition claims
So Joe, it should be easy for you to bring forth every ballot that was cast in your name, right? Prove to US that you arent a lying, cheating, slow witted moron, and we shall accept the results. Bring them in front of President Trump so he can honestly concede, that the election wasnt rigged, by proving you didnt cheat...
Too funny! The proof..you ignorant Trumpkin..is called an election. If there is a dispute..it is up to the guy who has the problem..to prove that he did not get the votes...see how that works? Burden of proof is not on Biden at all..it is all on Trump.

As the courts have held..Trump cannot prove that...thus Trump..along with the rest of your ilk..is headed to the trash bin.

Chess...ROTFLMAO! A chess player would have resigned a long time ago..and went out with some class.

Jim play marbles because he hope to win some so he can replace the ones he lost from his head...

Only a nutter would demand the defendant to prove their innocence or prove they won while the accuser does not have to prove a damn thing!

Better yet Donald should prove that he got all his votes and each voter should give their name so they can be laughed at for their stupidity!
When your prog masters came out with President Trump did something wrong in Ukraine, to cover for Hunter Biden, President Trump had to prove his innocence, where there was no evidence he did anything wrong, but Hunter sure did. You prog slaves are such stupid twits...
We had the whistle-blower, the phone call, the testimony of ambassadors and security personnel, and the undisputable fact that the military aid was ordered held back. Trump didn't prove his innocence. He was impeached and got his job saved by a corrupt Senate.

Without any of that evidence, it would have been just allegations why the aid was withheld, but they did have evidence. Like the allegations of massive fraud now which are based on nothing but the fact that Trump got fewer votes.

Here is the issue and you can March all eighty million voters in front of Trump and Jim and they both would deny that those people voted for Biden...

Jim is the same type of person that for eight years denied Obama was a legitimate President and believed Obama was born in Kenya, so let remember the type of person you and I are conversing with and brothers are no different than the Trumpsters that can not accept Biden won!
Yeah, I speak up for the record. There is no hope getting through to aaron.

I meant birthers and not brothers...
Oh you mean the Clinton Campaign that started the whole birther movement?
Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement (breitbart.com)

I am sure Trump is laughing to himself over the suckers that blindly follow him.
Shut up slave, no one gave you permission to speak...

:rofl:

I don’t think you cultists know what chess is
Chess is Appealing to God while you play checkers with Satan!

When you see your Creator on Judgment Day what I said will be playing on a loop in your mind, as they drag you off to the pit of Hell and throw you in to the eternal lake of fire.

Repent.

Those who judge like they are God also will be joining the winners and not with the Saints...
I do not see winning paying twice or three times more to live.

How is that about to happen? Or are you listening to Republicans lie about Democratic economic policies and their effect on the economy again?

Morons think it’s up to the accused to prove their not guilty.

No wonder Trump keeps losing in court
I don't think anyone knows 100% what is going on in the courts.
For all we know.....these are just stories created by a corrupt media to mislead us.
When are you going to figure out that you're in the dark about what's going on?
Lol, Life itself is a conspiracy against Donald J Trump.

LMAO@!!!
Says the individual that believed in Russian Collusion.

How convenient for you that the forum upgrade wiped out your posting history there fakey jakey.

Just like your fake electoral fraud "evidence," you've got nothing wahwall

But at least your consistent.

Crying Baby Trump.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back