Again: Israel strikes Syrian army

I smell a rat. The IDF attack was supposedly in response to a rocket attack on Israel from Assad-controlled territory. So after 3 1/2 years of civil war, of not even orchestrating belligerence against Israel, Assad woke up one morning and said, "Hey, I think I'll incur Israel's wrath by rocketing them today." As if things aren't bad enough for the legally-elected government of Syria. No doubt the attack was launched by Isil and/or al Qaeda, Obama and the American left's new best buddies, who jump up and down with glee every time a rocket goes Booom! in Israel.

I smell a rat. The IDF attack was supposedly in response to a rocket attack on Israel from Assad-controlled territory. So after 3 1/2 years of civil war, of not even orchestrating belligerence against Israel, Assad woke up one morning and said, "Hey, I think I'll incur Israel's wrath by rocketing them today." As if things aren't bad enough for the legally-elected government of Syria. No doubt the attack was launched by Isil and/or al Qaeda, Obama and the American left's new best buddies, who jump up and down with glee every time a rocket goes Booom! in Israel.
Take a shower, then. Hezbollah fired 4 or 5 missiles towards an unofficial Israeli movement in Golan in response to an raid of a Hezbollah convoi before.

"Military spokesman Peter Lerner said the IDF "holds the Syrian government accountable for all attacks emanating from its land, and will operate by any means necessary to defend Israeli civilians". He added: "Such blatant breaches of Israeli sovereignty will not be tolerated.""

Last edited:
Having Nusra, IF, FSA and ISIS terrorists on its border, Israel prefers to target the Syrian army.

IDF targets Syrian Army posts in overnight strike - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz

the "SYRIAN ARMY" is shit of the same stench as is Hezbollah -------and are correctly considered part of the general dungheap which also contains ---Nusra, IF Isis and some elements of
FSA
The Syrian army consists of brave fighters that reject the caliphates imposed on Syria by Zionists and the west.

Having Nusra, IF, FSA and ISIS terrorists on its border, Israel prefers to target the Syrian army.

IDF targets Syrian Army posts in overnight strike - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz

the "SYRIAN ARMY" is shit of the same stench as is Hezbollah -------and are correctly considered part of the general dungheap which also contains ---Nusra, IF Isis and some elements of
FSA
The Syrian army consists of brave fighters that reject the caliphates imposed on Syria by Zionists and the west.

No doubt, most of them are shit spitting Nazis----most, not all, but most. They are brought up that way. Assad is a
Baathist------which is Arabian nazism

Hezbollah seems itching for a fight. Now the Syrian army is antagonizing Israel. I would guess Iran is desperately trying to get Israel into the conflict. I do not see what the strategy could be, unless Iran does not care if the whole Middle East burns.

FSA

The "brave" syrian army is responsible for more than 90% of the deaths, most of which were civilians.

FSA

The "brave" syrian army is responsible for more than 90% of the deaths, most of which were civilians.

Hezbollah seems itching for a fight. Now the Syrian army is antagonizing Israel. I would guess Iran is desperately trying to get Israel into the conflict. I do not see what the strategy could be, unless Iran does not care if the whole Middle East burns.

My opinion-----is <drum roll> often wrong----HOWEVER I think that Hezbollah is way beyond "seeming"-----and my
present analytic policy is-----whatever Shiite muslims do ---
is done at the behest of Iran. Right now they are busy turning Yemen upside down in preparation for an attack on
Saudi Arabia (and control of the magic black rock)-----
that attack (IMO) will be two pronged ---including a blitz
on Israel -------and maybe even some diversionary attacks
on US stuff---------

the US used those black hawk things to neutralize Osama-------a fleet of black hawks in Mecca------(IMO) might
help-----such a move----many would argue----would so inflame the entire muslim world that it is very inadvisable----
-------I am equivocal on this issue

FSA

No doubt, most of them are shit spitting Nazis----most, not all, but most. They are brought up that way. Assad is a
Nope. They are normal citizens, not Nazis.

FSA

Nope. They are normal citizens, not Nazis.

try again-----Nazis were the normal citizens of Germany and
islamo Nazis are the normal outcome of educational systems
in some muslim countries------including Syria --------I encountered that facts of Islamic educational systems long
ago when I first encountered muslims from southeast asia---
at that time Iranians had not yet been nazified

FSA

Sounds like the army has few casualties. Responsible for killing civilians are the terrorists, who behead people and cut babies out of their mothers. They throw people out of windows when the army approaches, put Christians in ovens, rape and kill women and children. They eat people and boast of it. YouTube is full of their disgusting deeds. They make children behead people, they destroy hospitals and everything. Luckily, most of the people were able to flee and the terrorists have no one to kill anymore. This is what they are doing while pathetic people like you incite against the army and government.

Terrorists ridicule head of Syrian soldier US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

FSA

My opinion-----is <drum roll> often wrong----HOWEVER I think that Hezbollah is way beyond "seeming"-----and my
is done at the behest of Iran. Right now they are busy turning Yemen upside down in preparation for an attack on
on US stuff---------

the US used those black hawk things to neutralize Osama-------a fleet of black hawks in Mecca------(IMO) might
help-----such a move----many would argue----would so inflame the entire muslim world that it is very inadvisable----
I did some research on the Israel-Hezbollah War of 2006 a while back. I was reading about when Hezbollah first formed. They pledge allegiance to Ayatollah Khomeini and the reasoning was he was the one who was the closest to god on the planet. Hezbollah would do as Khomeini instructed because Khomeini understood the will of god better than anyone else. It is a very different way of looking at an organization. Kind of like all Catholics follow the Pope. The really scary aspect of this is if a person, such as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, is viewed as the person who best understands god then, theoretically at least, every single Sunni Muslim will have ultimate allegiance to him. This will not happen over time or over a region, instantly, everywhere, Sunnis would follow Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Excellent point about that rock. Can't exactly be the end of times caliphate without that. Interesting challenge Saudi Arabia presents for ISIS. Right now there is a government who does not support ISIS. There is also a population with is 85% Sunni. ISIS has to either get the government to change its mind or the people to change theirs. Either one will do. I guessing you're guessing the same thing I'm guessing on that one.

FSA

on US stuff---------

I did some research on the Israel-Hezbollah War of 2006 a while back. I was reading about when Hezbollah first formed. They pledge allegiance to Ayatollah Khomeini and the reasoning was he was the one who was the closest to god on the planet. Hezbollah would do as Khomeini instructed because Khomeini understood the will of god better than anyone else. It is a very different way of looking at an organization. Kind of like all Catholics follow the Pope. The really scary aspect of this is if a person, such as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, is viewed as the person who best understands god then, theoretically at least, every single Sunni Muslim will have ultimate allegiance to him. This will not happen over time or over a region, instantly, everywhere, Sunnis would follow Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Excellent point about that rock. Can't exactly be the end of times caliphate without that. Interesting challenge Saudi Arabia presents for ISIS. Right now there is a government who does not support ISIS. There is also a population with is 85% Sunni. ISIS has to either get the government to change its mind or the people to change theirs. Either one will do. I guessing you're guessing the same thing I'm guessing on that one.

Rock has been take and damaged a number of times. No magical mystery in the meteorite.
In theory, no man, not even the prophet, should be elevated above other men. No grave, tomb or relic should be worshiped. Not exactly how it is practiced through.

Always astonished how little most muslims really know about or understand their own faith. Or why they allow others to hijack their faith and misuse it.

FSA

on US stuff---------

Rock has been take and damaged a number of times. No magical mystery in the meteorite.
In theory, no man, not even the prophet, should be elevated above other men. No grave, tomb or relic should be worshiped. Not exactly how it is practiced through.

Always astonished how little most muslims really know about or understand their own faith. Or why they allow others to hijack their faith and misuse it.

aris---you get the ---MISS CONGENIALITY award again. I did read the Koran at a time during which I came into contact with muslims------although much of the book is startling
in that which it does advocate, lots of it does seem to
contradict that which I learned from muslims that THEY BELIEVE ----the "they" in this instance were Pakistanis and
indian muslims-----who seemed to me to be closely related
the GENGHIS KHAN ------in personality. There were parts
that I concluded that muslims I encountered had MISSED

FSA

on US stuff---------

Fact is, that Isis receives support from Saudi Arabia but the regime says that support is private.

FSA

on US stuff---------

Fact is, that Isis receives support from Saudi Arabia but the regime says that support is private.
You mean from the king directly, or indirectly, and if so which king?

on US stuff---------

From not specified non-government entities in Saudi Arabia.

on US stuff---------

Well then they would be considered private contributions. That is very different than saying Saudi Arabia is providing support, implying government support.

on US stuff---------

good answer captain Blei-------the fact is that Saudi Arabian
support of all kinds of things comes from------the air in Saudi Arabia. including crap supported in the USA----like even
NOI

New Topics

Forum List

Back