Again... Biden missing the point... "climate change" caused by wind turbines!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden continues to malign the fossil fuel industry, even while "Climate change" occurs because of wind turbines!
Researchers report the most accurate modelling yet of how increasing wind power would affect climate, finding that large-scale wind power generation would warm the Continental United States 0.24 degrees Celsius because wind turbines redistribute heat in the atmosphere.
Often, in a rush to implement new technologies, we ignore possible side‐effects that may show up in the future.
According to the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT), wind power accounted for at least 15.7% of the electricity generated in Texas during 2017
Low winds also made it harder for the grid to keep up with demand during hotter-than-usual July temperatures. Projections showed wind generation coming in at less than 10% of its capacity on Monday, ERCOT said. In the spring, ERCOT forecast that an extremely low wind generation day for the summer would be around 1% of its capacity; a low wind generation day for the summer would be around 11% of its capacity; a normal wind generation day for the summer would be around 36% of its capacity.

Wind, solar, whatever should never be expected to be a energy source. You need a tried and true energy source, then use like wind to supplement the primary source.

Wind, solar, whatever should never be expected to be a energy source. You need a tried and true energy source, then use like wind to supplement the primary source.
So totally true! Case in point. Florida family bought used electric car but after 60,000 miles the battery must be replaced...
The Ford dealership had advised us that we could replace the battery. It would only cost $14,000.”

And so too with "wind turbines".
Simple things like lubricating oil will cost tremendously more if Biden's guarantee comes true..
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
How stupid!
And what will replace these items made from oil?
itemsmadefromoil.png

Forum List

Back