AG Loretta Lynch get sudden amnesia regarding Flynn debacle even though DOJ had to approve FISA warrants.

So did Pence lie to the American people?

Ha ha ha, a deflection away from the posted article.

Can't face the evidence of her duplicity of not remembering her own report?

Loretta Lynch Contradicts Herself – Tells GOP Lawmakers She “Can’t Recall” Anything Regarding Carter Page FISA Warrants

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told GOP lawmakers in a closed-door testimony in December that she couldn’t recall anything about the Carter Page FISA warrant and three subsequent renewals despite the fact that the DOJ has to approve the warrants.

You are easy to fool......
The AG does not review and approve all FISA warrants.

Oh, and two warrants were declared invalid. Two were valid. Which two? The two that took place under the Obama administration.

Yes she does idiot.

he President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year, provided that it is only to acquire foreign intelligence information,[7] that it is solely directed at communications or property controlled exclusively by foreign powers,[8] that there is no substantial likelihood that it will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party, and that it be conducted only in accordance with defined minimization procedures.[9]

Wrong provision you goof. That’s the provisions for warrantless surveillance. We are talking very specifically about FISA warrants. It’s in the post you replied to.

Are you actually arguing the Carter Page FISA warrant was legitimate?

I can’t say. I do know that the DoJ has only stated that two of the four are invalid.

50%? Not a good ratio for SPYING.

ONLY 2 of 4. Listen to yourself.

None should be illegitimate.

4 out of 4 should be legitimate.

Why do you think that’s ok?
50% is a good grade for the Barry Hussein regime.

That's being generous

Lynch should have been punished long ago for meeting Bill Clinton on the tarmac days before COMEY announced Hillary would not be indicted.
Was it illegal?

Flight plans had to be altered. Security details at original destinations and at new destinations had to be coordinated. Clinton's security detail had to coordinate with Lynch's, etc....

None of this is true.

It's called non-ehtical you animal, ever heard of it? He said punished and punished is dead right. But we get it, she's perfectly black and eligible for a victim role, not expected to meet standards, and not expected to receive media attention.

Speak of media, check out the mainstream media's today, barely a peep about the fraud & treason performed by Obama and crew, how come?
Since when do y’all care about ethics?

So did Pence lie to the American people? I don't believe a word of Sara Carter.

Has Sara Carter proven to be inaccurate? Or do you just not like what she is saying? As far as I know, Carter has a rock solid reputation.
She is the same as Solomon.

Same thing. His reputation is good. Do you not like them because they are not onboard with your cause? Tabloids and garbage like that I understand, but why are people you don't agree with automatically wrong?

Who appointed Rod Rosenstein?
There would never be any betrayal from the start of human history onward if we could simply look into someone's mind to see where his true intentions were. I guess Trump has to bear the shame
of not being omniscient.

There's something else for Trump haters to revel in but since they hate for the pure joy of it
they don't need a real reason to hate anyway.

Lynch should have been punished long ago for meeting Bill Clinton on the tarmac days before COMEY announced Hillary would not be indicted.
Was it illegal?

Flight plans had to be altered. Security details at original destinations and at new destinations had to be coordinated. Clinton's security detail had to coordinate with Lynch's, etc....

None of this is true.

It's called non-ehtical you animal, ever heard of it? He said punished and punished is dead right. But we get it, she's perfectly black and eligible for a victim role, not expected to meet standards, and not expected to receive media attention.

Speak of media, check out the mainstream media's today, barely a peep about the fraud & treason performed by Obama and crew, how come?
Since when do y’all care about ethics?
At least you admit that at the very least is was unethical for Slick to meet with the AG on that tarmac while the DOJ was investigating Hitlery.

Baby steps..............

Forum List

Back