AG Garland’s son in law and Hunter Biden’s shenanigans…any outrage from any Lefties?

What’s funny is that Congress rarely ever subpoenaed Obama because they understood that congressional oversight was a thing and didn’t need to be subpoenaed. They voluntarily turned over documents upon request.

Trump on the other hand decided that congressional subpoena power was non-existent.
Really? Did Barry turn over documents relating to Fast and Furious "voluntarily"?

Excuse me... I need to get this off my chest...

What about the $74,000 in campaign funds that Maxine Waters has given her daughter just this year?

NoBueno thanks for bring this fact up... What I really am curious about is what can be done about the fucking, ignorant, stupid voters that keep voting her and he ugly ass wigs back into office?
Thanks

Funny how you ignore that Obama turned over massive amounts of documents to Congress about fast and furious. Like, thousands of pages of records.

That’s not stonewalling at every turn.
And you ignore the FACT the Barry Regime refused to turn over documents that were under subpoena, Clown.

No, before.

The fact that you can point to a handful of cases for Obama proves that there’s no comparison. Trump blocks every subpoena. Obama fought a few, and that’s in 6 years among a adversarial Republican Congress who investigated everything that would get attention from Fox News.
You are a Clown, and a lying sack of shit.

His link proves it.

WTF are you talking about?
This is where the fuckwit colfax_m will claim he didn't say what he clearly said, and you just aren't reading what he clearly said right.

He is a fucking lying sack of shit, and a hack of the highest order.

Garlands son in law making millions peddling CRT to public school boards and associations which AG has pledged to vigorously protect and ofcouse all the Hunter Biden ‘involvements’ and the cash-flow tied to them….I haven’t found any Lefty outrage…why might that be?
I find Hunter Biden an idiot but he is not as big of an as each of Trump's kids.

Garlands son in law making millions peddling CRT to public school boards and associations which AG has pledged to vigorously protect and ofcouse all the Hunter Biden ‘involvements’ and the cash-flow tied to them….I haven’t found any Lefty outrage…why might that be?
Any Charges yet? A favorite RWI talking Point.

Any Charges Yet?

Yeah, successful business men and women VS a crackhead who fucks his niece...................
Obsessed with Hunter, aintcha dork?

Bored much? Go try your hand at herding cats, clown.

No link... Total nonsense.

Well, if "en-volve" says so.... LOL

Guess you don't like reading MSN then? that was the first link...
Here's another one:

Garland son-in-law's race-obsessed education company urges schools to push lawmakers to adopt its ideas and stick taxpayers with tab​

Jerry Dunleavy
October 8, 2021·4 min read

A curriculum company with links to Attorney General Merrick Garland sells local educators on its “woke” education materials and shows them how to stick state and federal taxpayers with the bill.
Panorama Education, founded by Garland’s son-in-law Xan Tanner, produces teaching materials focused on systemic racism, oppression, white supremacy, and intersectionality, all under the rubric of "Social-Emotional Learning.” The multimillion-dollar company's marketing plan appears to be to get educators to buy in and then show them how to pay for it all with government grants.
Panorama's curriculum materials have angered some parents across the nation who see critical race theory and similar approaches as teaching K-12 children that they are either victims or oppressors based on their skin color. Garland enraged parent groups this week when he assigned the FBI to help address what he called a spike in "harassment" and "threats of violence" toward school board members.

Guess you don't like reading MSN then? that was the first link...
Here's another one:

Garland son-in-law's race-obsessed education company urges schools to push lawmakers to adopt its ideas and stick taxpayers with tab​

Jerry Dunleavy
October 8, 2021·4 min read

A curriculum company with links to Attorney General Merrick Garland sells local educators on its “woke” education materials and shows them how to stick state and federal taxpayers with the bill.
Panorama Education, founded by Garland’s son-in-law Xan Tanner, produces teaching materials focused on systemic racism, oppression, white supremacy, and intersectionality, all under the rubric of "Social-Emotional Learning.” The multimillion-dollar company's marketing plan appears to be to get educators to buy in and then show them how to pay for it all with government grants.
Panorama's curriculum materials have angered some parents across the nation who see critical race theory and similar approaches as teaching K-12 children that they are either victims or oppressors based on their skin color. Garland enraged parent groups this week when he assigned the FBI to help address what he called a spike in "harassment" and "threats of violence" toward school board members.

Ahh, the one that never mention Hunter Biden's name.

You're 0 for 2 sport.

Forum List

Back