AG Garland’s son in law and Hunter Biden’s shenanigans…any outrage from any Lefties?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Garlands son in law making millions peddling CRT to public school boards and associations which AG has pledged to vigorously protect and ofcouse all the Hunter Biden ‘involvements’ and the cash-flow tied to them….I haven’t found any Lefty outrage…why might that be?

Garlands son in law making millions peddling CRT to public school boards and associations which AG has pledged to vigorously protect and ofcouse all the Hunter Biden ‘involvements’ and the cash-flow tied to them….I haven’t found any Lefty outrage…why might that be?
well tramp is guilty of nepotism. The SIL had the job in 2012 , co-founded of the business.

Founded in 2012, Panorama pitched its survey tools as a way for parents and educators to better understand the social-emotional needs of their children. The company provides template questions to help schools gauge students’ competencies in areas such as classroom effort, growth mindset, perspective-taking and emotion regulation. It also offers resources created by organizations such as Character Lab and Teaching Tolerance to help teachers better understand and tailor their SEL strategies.

Feuer saw, at the time, that too much of student success hinged on test scores and grades. So these surveys shed light on the emotional and psychological aspects of the learning experience that was—and still is—difficult to quantify.
ttps://www.edsurge.com/news/2017-11-07-panorama-education-raises-16m-to-connect-emotional-academic-wellbeing-with-data
-------------------------
no one was that interested in kids schools, until they ordered masks and only until AG Garland was appointed.

Last edited:
What law would that violate?

It wouldn't violate any law in and of itself. What it would do is give the appearance of impropriety because foreign adversaries would not be buying my cookies for that price without expecting something in return. Given that I wasn't selling these cookies for that amount prior to my father becoming President, one can make a reasonable assumption that it could have something to do with my father.

You know this as it is rather obvious. You just don't like it nor want to entertain the idea that Biden could be corrupt.

It wouldn't violate any law in and of itself. What it would do is give the appearance of impropriety because foreign adversaries would not be buying my cookies for that price without expecting something in return. Given that I wasn't selling these cookies for that amount prior to my father becoming President, one can make a reasonable assumption that it could have something to do with my father.

You know this as it is rather obvious. You just don't like it nor want to entertain the idea that Biden could be corrupt.
If someone actually got something in return, then you’re talking about a real violation.

Until then, it’s just politics.

so was john kennedy…i’d rather my presidents be more like Jack, and take advice from people he trust

then like Xiden who uses his son and brother to accept money from foreign countries to buy influence
Your nuts in Biden uses his son.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back