What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AG Garland’s son in law and Hunter Biden’s shenanigans…any outrage from any Lefties?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What’s funny is that Congress rarely ever subpoenaed Obama because they understood that congressional oversight was a thing and didn’t need to be subpoenaed. They voluntarily turned over documents upon request.

Trump on the other hand decided that congressional subpoena power was non-existent.
Really? Did Barry turn over documents relating to Fast and Furious "voluntarily"?

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Reaction score
Excuse me... I need to get this off my chest...

What about the $74,000 in campaign funds that Maxine Waters has given her daughter just this year?

NoBueno thanks for bring this fact up... What I really am curious about is what can be done about the fucking, ignorant, stupid voters that keep voting her and he ugly ass wigs back into office?
Thanks

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Funny how you ignore that Obama turned over massive amounts of documents to Congress about fast and furious. Like, thousands of pages of records.

That’s not stonewalling at every turn.
And you ignore the FACT the Barry Regime refused to turn over documents that were under subpoena, Clown.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, before.

The fact that you can point to a handful of cases for Obama proves that there’s no comparison. Trump blocks every subpoena. Obama fought a few, and that’s in 6 years among a adversarial Republican Congress who investigated everything that would get attention from Fox News.
You are a Clown, and a lying sack of shit.

His link proves it.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about?
This is where the fuckwit colfax_m will claim he didn't say what he clearly said, and you just aren't reading what he clearly said right.

He is a fucking lying sack of shit, and a hack of the highest order.

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tone down the meds. It may help to prevent you from hearing voices in your head & repeating them on this board.
haha don’t let reality hurt your little cult world

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where was any investigation into the inpropriety of those transactions, Corky?
I guess it's ok to be a self dealing crook as long as nobody does an investigation, right Ace?

ElmerMudd

Gold Member
Reaction score
Garlands son in law making millions peddling CRT to public school boards and associations which AG has pledged to vigorously protect and ofcouse all the Hunter Biden ‘involvements’ and the cash-flow tied to them….I haven’t found any Lefty outrage…why might that be?
I find Hunter Biden an idiot but he is not as big of an as each of Trump's kids.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I find Hunter Biden an idiot but he is not as big of an as each of Trump's kids.
Yeah, successful business men and women VS a crackhead who fucks his niece...................

Winco

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Garlands son in law making millions peddling CRT to public school boards and associations which AG has pledged to vigorously protect and ofcouse all the Hunter Biden ‘involvements’ and the cash-flow tied to them….I haven’t found any Lefty outrage…why might that be?
Any Charges yet? A favorite RWI talking Point.

Any Charges Yet?

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, successful business men and women VS a crackhead who fucks his niece...................
Obsessed with Hunter, aintcha dork?

Bored much? Go try your hand at herding cats, clown.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any Charges yet? A favorite RWI talking Point.

Any Charges Yet?
I thought you "charge" by public opinion...remember "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" and "I BELIEVE ALL SURVIVORS"?

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any Charges Yet?
I thought you "charge" by public opinion...remember "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" and "I BELIEVE ALL SURVIVORS"?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List