AG Garland Speaks on Attempted Assassination of Justice Kavanaugh After Biden Says Nothing to Reporters (VIDEO)

The human being already exists.

If you had any useable vestige of a soul or a conscience, then you would understand how seriously fucked up you are mentally and ethically, to be so strongly opposed to putting the very worst criminals to death for having been duly convicted of the very worst crimes; and yet you are all for putting an innocent child to death, without the due process of law required to put a criminal to death; for a crime in which that child had no willing part.

Fetuses aren't children.

At the point most abortions are performed, the fetus is the size of a kidney bean and is a blob of tissue. Forcing a woman to carry her rapist's baby is beyond cruel and maybe even a little misogynistic...

As for why I oppose capital punishment, it's very simple-

There's too great a chance of executing an innocent person by mistake. 164 people have been released from Death Row because they were found innocent. At least 11 people who have been executed were doubtful.

Fetuses aren't children.

At the point most abortions are performed, the fetus is the size of a kidney bean and is a blob of tissue. Forcing a woman to carry her rapist's baby is beyond cruel and maybe even a little misogynistic...

There's too great a chance of executing an innocent person by mistake. 164 people have been released from Death Row because they were found innocent. At least 11 people who have been executed were doubtful.
now show us the number of abortions conducted because of rape as opposed to convenance of the mother.

Fetuses aren't children.

^^^^science denier^^^^^

Fetuses aren't children.

One of your fellow science denying ghouls claimed women carry a "starfish" before birth.

Ohh rape, because every abortion is because of rape which is why there are only two abortions in America each year. :thup:

Unless you're lying and 99.99999999994% of abortions are used as birth control.

But you don't mind executing innocent babies - Moloch is hungry.

Bullshit.

There haven't been 11 executed in the last decade.

You Nazis lie about everything - always.

One of your fellow science denying ghouls claimed women carry a "starfish" before birth.

Nope, it's a lump of unviable cells.

Ohh rape, because every abortion is because of rape which is why there are only two abortions in America each year. :thup:

Unless you're lying and 99.99999999994% of abortions are used as birth control.

Actually, more like 10% of abortions are for good reasons. the 90% that are birth control still aren't any of your business.

Bullshit.

There haven't been 11 executed in the last decade.

You Nazis lie about everything - always.

Why do you guys put in qualifiers that I didn't add.

Here is a list of people executed who were probably innocent since Capital punishment was resumed. .

no matter how many times you scream about "Children", women will walk into abortion clinics and treat it with no more concern than taking a dump.
Progtards. ^^^

Front and center.

Callous indifference.

These people don't give a shit about human rights

Fetuses aren't people.

And unless you are willing to imprison MILLIONS of women for having abortions, all your whining about "THE BABIES" is meaningless.
Science deniers are cute...............accept when they kill babies.

Fetuses aren't people.

Progtards arent people.

And unless you are willing to imprison MILLIONS of women for having abortions, all your whining about "THE BABIES" is meaningless.
We should help those women, by shooting all progtards on sight. Then maybe they wouldn't have to have so many abortions. You know, population control and all that.

I just did, asshole.

Shoot all progtards on sight.

It's a very strong argument.

If you are a crazy person. I suggest you go down to your local police department and share your brilliant plan with them. I'm sure they will be amused. So will your cell-mate.

1655434760823.png

Forum List

Back