AG Garland refuses to submit to ethics exam over conflict of interest

There's merit in teaching students this Country's history of racism against minorities, especially blacks. You may want to deny that, but it's a fact. The fact that you & your mob do not want it taught is reason enough to do it, Bozo.

Try not to wet your pants over historical facts.
That means the demofks reveal their kkk selves

Oh blow it out of your bloviating asshole, you lying piece of shit.

Merrick told a really interesting piece of information about how concerned parents who stalk the government officials to their cars, after the meeting is acting with violence even if no violence is performed, thus he says the parents are domestic terrorist. I would like to present evidence number 1.

Kirsten Sinema followed in bathroom attacked by protestors. The link actually works on Youtube.

Now from the braindead President of the US.

So go fuck yourself you ugly , stupid , progressives twat.

View attachment 554690

Once again, you use a false equivalency. No one yelled at Sinema "We know who you are and we know where you live, and we're coming for you, bitch!", which appeared on TV screens across America.

These people are falsely accusing schools board of teaching CRT, resisting mask mandates, and threatening to take over school boards who don't give in to their agenda. Just like the attacks on trans people, this is Republican culture wars.

Create a problem that doesn't exist, and then be seen to be solving it. There is no teach of CRT in public schools so when Republicans "stop it", they're heros to their gullible supporters.

Once again, you use a false equivalency. No one yelled at Sinema "We know who you are and we know where you live, and we're coming for you, bitch!", which appeared on TV screens across America.

These people are falsely accusing schools board of teaching CRT, resisting mask mandates, and threatening to take over school boards who don't give in to their agenda. Just like the attacks on trans people, this is Republican culture wars.

Create a problem that doesn't exist, and then be seen to be solving it. There is no teach of CRT in public schools so when Republicans "stop it", they're heros to their gullible supporters.
These people are falsely accusing schools board of teaching CRT,

Another fucking lie. I guess you were given up for adoption werent you?

Oh and as for transidiots, they are raping young girls, and you seem okay with that. You better hope we never meet....

These people are falsely accusing schools board of teaching CRT,

Another fucking lie. I guess you were given up for adoption werent you?

Oh and as for transidiots, they are raping young girls, and you seem okay with that. You better hope we never meet....

You're the one who's lying here. Teaching the history of the USA is not teaching Critical Race Theory. But keep repeating the lie. It makes you look gullible and stupid.

They are not raping young girls. Why don't you give a shit about the young straight boys raping young girls. Or the old men raping young girls. These are REAL problems you ignore. Rape is the easiest crime in the USA to get away with, and you pretend it's not happening. Or blame the wrong people for it happening.

You're the one who's lying here. Teaching the history of the USA is not teaching Critical Race Theory. But keep repeating the lie. It makes you look gullible and stupid.

They are not raping young girls. Why don't you give a shit about the young straight boys raping young girls. Or the old men raping young girls. These are REAL problems you ignore. Rape is the easiest crime in the USA to get away with, and you pretend it's not happening. Or blame the wrong people for it happening.
Teaching that the United States started in 1619 is a big ass lie, as it was under British Rule. I care so much about young men preying on young girls, i had my daughter go to a women's defense course and conceal carry, so she is well prepared. In America, in Democrat run states, yeah, rape is easy to get away with, in Red states like Florida, you take your chance you might end up dead.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

A Leftist Democrat US AG who has personal connections to and reason to protect CRT while unleashing the criminal FBI against parents his boss and Democrats want to call 'terrorists' refuses to submit to an ethics review...

View attachment 554569

What possible connection could the attorney general have to critical race theory it would result in a conflict of interest for him? There is no financial benefit or industry surrounding critical race theory for which anyone could benefit.

This is just more made up shit from Fox News. Seriously their broadcast license needs to be pulled.

Forum List

Back