AG Garland deflects on if Nash shooting was hate crime

That isn't what I said. I don't believe someone that cuts themselves is crazy.

Thanks for your deliberate ambiguity to justify your gun grab.
Nope you said you're in favor of mentally unfit cutters owning weapons

Why do you support crazy people killing kids?

Nope you said you're in favor of mentally unfit cutters owning weapons

Why do you support crazy people killing kids?
Define mentally unfit.

People who cut themselves are not crazy. If so then nearly 1 and 4 women would not be able own guns.

Do you think people who believe cats can talk and men can get pregnant are crazy...or mentally unfit, and should not be able to own guns?

Define mentally unfit.

People who cut themselves are not crazy. If so then nearly 1 and 4 women would not be able own guns.

Do you think people who believe cats can talk and men can get pregnant are crazy...or mentally unfit, and should not be able to own guns?
>Define mentally unfit

I have numerous times and gave examples

>Do you think people who think cats can talk or men can get pregnant are crazy

YES lol don't tell me you don't

>Define mentally unfit

I have numerous times and gave examples

>Do you think people who think cats can talk or men can get pregnant are crazy

YES lol don't tell me you don't
So you believe taking guns from christians is the right thing to do?

They believe in talking snakes and pregnant virgins. Surely this is crazy as well?

Trannies are showing their true colors by celebrating this shooting and revering the monster who shot CHILDREN.

So disgusting. Not a good lok for the TRANNY MOVEMENT. LGBQ people should distance themselves immediately.

Define mentally unfit.

People who cut themselves are not crazy.

Yes, actually, they are.

Self mutilation is a recognized symptom of mental illness.

Cutters can be committed if 3 credentialed psychiatrists agree it's the right thing to do.

So you believe taking guns from christians is the right thing to do?

They believe in talking snakes and pregnant virgins. Surely this is crazy as well?
Christians believe cats can talk? And that men can get pregnant?

I must have missed that in bible study

Do show in Scripture where that occurred and what Christian religion teaches it

Yes, actually, they are.

Self mutilation is a recognized symptom of mental illness.

Cutters can be committed if 3 credentialed psychiatrists agree it's the right thing to do.
Evidently anyone could be committed if they had three credentialed psychotherapists say they are so singling out cutters is essentially pointless.

With nearly 25 percent of girls being cutters, I wonder how many will be committed?

I'm still waiting on your good info from the Bible where Christians believe in talking cats or men can get pregnant

Hurry now
I didn't know you were waiting. I must have missed that post. Sorry about that.

"Interestingly, the serpent/snake speaking to Adam and Eve is not the only instance in the Bible where an animal speaks. The prophet Balaam was rebuked by his donkey (see Numbers 22:21-35)."

"The virgin birth refers to the supernatural birth of Jesus Christ apart from the normal, physical process of procreation. Instead, Jesus was uniquely conceived in the womb of the virgin Mary by the power of the Holy Spirit. The virginal birth is the means by which the eternal Son of God became incarnate as fully human. He was born of Mary with a true body and a reasonable soul. The virgin birth also is the means by which Jesus was born holy and sinless, in distinction from all other children born naturally since Adam. Jesus was not represented by Adam when the first man sinned, and is therefore not “in Adam.” Instead, Jesus is the head of new creation."

Take the guns, right?

Yeah who cares just wipe it under the rug and move on nothing to see.

Hate crimes get used on white people all the time but no one else. Why is that?
By the National Statistics, 56% of hate crime charges are against whites. (From 2021, the latest data that came up). It falls to 21% for the second place. Blacks.

I didn't know you were waiting. I must have missed that post. Sorry about that.

"Interestingly, the serpent/snake speaking to Adam and Eve is not the only instance in the Bible where an animal speaks. The prophet Balaam was rebuked by his donkey (see Numbers 22:21-35)."

"The virgin birth refers to the supernatural birth of Jesus Christ apart from the normal, physical process of procreation. Instead, Jesus was uniquely conceived in the womb of the virgin Mary by the power of the Holy Spirit. The virginal birth is the means by which the eternal Son of God became incarnate as fully human. He was born of Mary with a true body and a reasonable soul. The virgin birth also is the means by which Jesus was born holy and sinless, in distinction from all other children born naturally since Adam. Jesus was not represented by Adam when the first man sinned, and is therefore not “in Adam.” Instead, Jesus is the head of new creation."

Take the guns, right?
You said talking cats

That's not a talking cat it's a snake

You also said men can get pregnant

Mary is a woman

Take your guns

Absolutely

You said talking cats

That's not a talking cat it's a snake

You also said men can get pregnant

Mary is a woman

Take your guns

Absolutely
So talking cats are a no no but talking snakes are ok.

So pregnant men is a no no but pregnant virgins are ok.

You are flailing to support your narrative.

So talking cats are a no no but talking snakes are ok.

So pregnant men is a no no but pregnant virgins are ok.

You are flailing to support your narrative.
No cause I know what "parables and myths" are

So again if someone stands up and claims they are Jesus Christ and we should worship them you agree that person is insane right?

How is that different from someone saying "Ima chop my dick and balls off and I demand you treat me like a woman" ?

The FBI has never determined the motive for the Vegas shooter, Stephen Paddock, even though the media characterized the victims who attended Country Concert as a "Trump rally" and the media soon forgot about the whole thing. Today the FBI has the manifesto written by the transgender school shooter but somehow the FBI can't seem to come up with a motive for that one either.

Forum List

Back