AG Garland Calls Trump's Bluff

Correct. That's why I want to see a name and background of who did initiate it. To get a warrant for something like this you have to present to the court probable cause. So what was the information this person had to present probable cause? The only person that is privy to that information was Wray, because Trump complied with the FBI looking into any paperwork he had, and even told his aids "give them anything they ask for." Nobody else seen the documents Trump was in possession of outside of the Left-BI.
Yep and can you imagine a plan to make a weapons visible raid on the former president of the United States private home and a nine hour search without Trump being there and the agents forcing the staff to stand outside and it not coming from the current president?... Biden approved this.... and he should be impeached for it...

Yep and can you imagine a plan to make a weapons visible raid on the former president of the United States private home and a nine hour search without Trump being there and the agents forcing the staff to stand outside and it not coming from the current president?... Biden approved this.... and he should be impeached for it...

"NUCLEAR DOCUMENTS" has flop sweat running down every single letter.

I cannot believe the lefties here fell for that. Well wait, yes I can. But all that does is buy the feds a few days so they can find another way to attempt to dig out of this.

Laura had his lawyer on one of her segments tonight. She stated after the warrant was presented she started to follow them in their search, and they told her to back off. She said some unpleasant words were exchanged, but she didn't want to push it with the FBI, so they made her stand outside. It was a very hot day, and eventually they offered her some water.

If they come up with some bullshit document that Trump never had, that order by the FBI to his lawyer will be very transcending out of the entire raid. If they had nothing to hide, why would they not allow her to oversee the search?

"NUCLEAR DOCUMENTS" has flop sweat running down every single letter.

I cannot believe the lefties here fell for that. Well wait, yes I can. But all that does is buy the feds a few days so they can find another way to attempt to dig out of this.

For all we know, the warrant may have never specified nuclear documents. It sounds like something they made up at the last minute. I could be wrong, but we'll see.

If you were trying to look like a jewy child molester with the muscle tone of a corpse....

what would you do different?

Judge-Bruce-Reinhart.jpg

I’m serious…this shit is INSANE…it’s like watching the greatest episode of Twilight Zone starring g5000 Mac1958 and all the other fucked in the head whackos that Trump broke by doing right for good real core Americans.
It's the inmates trying to run the asylum.

Or failing that, trying to burn it down.

All the while screaming "We're the sane ones! WE ARE SANE!!!!!!!!" :eek:

Look at how they pretended to celebrate him hiding behind the 5th.

They will forgive and justify ANYTHING. They are the Manson Girls.
Look at how your side - biden and his goons - are hiring 88,000 IRS agents who will carry guns and be expected to use them on American citizens

Arent you proud of yourself?

g5000 should just admit…he sucked a dudes dick once and he knows Trump would never approve so therefore he hates Trumps politics….That’s literally the case with all these loons… Mac1958 has close ties with those here on stolen citizenships/barely legals.
It’s the same shit every time.
“I have a white daughter who likes black radiator hose therefore I hate Trump.”
“I have a faggot son that likes dick so I hate Trump.”
“I married a wetback so I hate Trump.”
“I love abortions so I hate Trump.”
g5000, we've got this one hysterical and sobbing in his cereal.

They're as sensitive as the man they adore. I feel terrible.

w08VdcB.jpg

Last edited:

Garland Moves to Release Details on Search of Trump’s Home

So you've all been demanding the release of the warrant, eh?

Be careful what you ask for. Garland has called your bluff.

Now that the AG has asked the judge to allow him to release the warrant to the public, along with an inventory of what was seized at Trump's hideout, Trump has until 3 pm tomorrow to put the kibosh on the request.

Will he? What excuse will he give?

Mr. Garland said he had personally approved the search after the failure of “less intrusive” attempts to retrieve material taken from the White House by Mr. Trump.
Mr. Garland provided no details. But the person briefed on the matter said investigators had been concerned about material from what the government calls “special access programs,” a designation even more classified than “top secret” that is typically reserved for extremely sensitive operations carried out by the United States abroad or for closely held technologies and capabilities.

Government officials have expressed concern that allowing highly classified materials to remain at Mr. Trump’s home could leave them vulnerable to efforts by foreign adversaries to acquire them, according to another person familiar with the Justice Department’s thinking.
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies just can't help yourselves spewing PROJECTION every fucking time.
Garland is the one BLUFFING!!!!!
His vacuous presentation yesterday explained NOTHING other than the flimsy excuses for RAIDING the president's home.
Show us the affidavit presented to the lowlife magistrate "judge" that outlined SPECIFIC REASONS that justified this unprecedented action against a former president!
If they had the goods, they would have the mockingbird media shouting it out incessantly, but NOPE, just more feeble hints and phoney allegations; same shit, different day.
"Nuclear papers" is as PATHETIC as "Russian collusion"!
GTFOH!!!! :eusa_hand:

Garland Moves to Release Details on Search of Trump’s Home

So you've all been demanding the release of the warrant, eh?

Be careful what you ask for. Garland has called your bluff.

Now that the AG has asked the judge to allow him to release the warrant to the public, along with an inventory of what was seized at Trump's hideout, Trump has until 3 pm tomorrow to put the kibosh on the request.

Will he? What excuse will he give?

Mr. Garland said he had personally approved the search after the failure of “less intrusive” attempts to retrieve material taken from the White House by Mr. Trump.
Mr. Garland provided no details. But the person briefed on the matter said investigators had been concerned about material from what the government calls “special access programs,” a designation even more classified than “top secret” that is typically reserved for extremely sensitive operations carried out by the United States abroad or for closely held technologies and capabilities.

Government officials have expressed concern that allowing highly classified materials to remain at Mr. Trump’s home could leave them vulnerable to efforts by foreign adversaries to acquire them, according to another person familiar with the Justice Department’s thinking.
The pressure from the public finally go to him. I doubt he will release the affidavit though

Forum List

Back