AG Barr Expected To Charge Hillary -- Could Obama Be Next??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump tells 'Hannity' he wants AG Barr to 'find out what is going on' with potential ties between Hillary Clinton, Steele dossier and Ukraine

Any day now AG William Barr should be charging Hillary Clinton with conspiracy to defraud the United States for her efforts to hack the 2016 election, maybe she will also be charged with treason for working with Ukraine and Russian spy Christopher Steele in their treasonous attack on our president.

"President Trump told Fox News he hopes Attorney General William Barr looks into potential ties between Ukraine, Hillary Clinton and the controversial anti-Trump dossier compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele...I heard they got somebody who wrote the fake dossier was out of Ukraine. All of the things that happened. And, I assume that the attorney general -- I would like the attorney general to find out what’s going on. Because, you know what? We are investigating corruption.”

However, Hillary may not be the only person going down soon, Barr is already making much progress on getting to the bottom of Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings with corrupt Ukrainian companies as well as locating the DNC server that Hillary's company Crowd Strike sent over to Ukraine and then blamed the Russians for hacking -- there is also talk that Obama may also be going down soon as more evidence comes to light about his illegal dealings with Netflix and his ties to a corrupt tan suit manufacturer.

However, if the DOJ and FBI don't issue any arrests in the very near future like they have when it comes to people associated with Trump, if they try to claim there is no evidence of wrong doing (like the State Dept just said about Hillary's emails) -- then one may have to wonder if all of this talk is just some shit Trump and republicans made up -- or is this just more proof of the absolute power Obama has over the Deep State??

Trump tells 'Hannity' he wants AG Barr to 'find out what is going on' with potential ties between Hillary Clinton, Steele dossier and Ukraine

Any day now AG William Barr should be charging Hillary Clinton with conspiracy to defraud the United States for her efforts to hack the 2016 election, maybe she will also be charged with treason for working with Ukraine and Russian spy Christopher Steele in their treasonous attack on our president.

"President Trump told Fox News he hopes Attorney General William Barr looks into potential ties between Ukraine, Hillary Clinton and the controversial anti-Trump dossier compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele...I heard they got somebody who wrote the fake dossier was out of Ukraine. All of the things that happened. And, I assume that the attorney general -- I would like the attorney general to find out what’s going on. Because, you know what? We are investigating corruption.”

However, Hillary may not be the only person going down soon, Barr is already making much progress on getting to the bottom of Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings with corrupt Ukrainian companies as well as locating the DNC server that Hillary's company Crowd Strike sent over to Ukraine and then blamed the Russians for hacking -- there is also talk that Obama may also be going down soon as more evidence comes to light about his illegal dealings with Netflix and his ties to a corrupt tan suit manufacturer.

However, if the DOJ and FBI don't issue any arrests in the very near future like they have when it comes to people associated with Trump, if they try to claim there is no evidence of wrong doing (like the State Dept just said about Hillary's emails) -- then one may have to wonder if all of this talk is just some shit Trump and republicans made up -- or is this just more proof of the absolute power Obama has over the Deep State??

I don't doubt that Trump wants Hillary investigated for the dossier and the Ukraine deals and anything else, same as the Dems are doing to him. What goes around comes around, y'know? But saying Barr is expected to charge her with anything is a pretty good stretch, knowing it is one thing but proving it in court is another. You gotta have solid evidence against her that is warrants an indictment. I think such exists with respect to the unprotected email server, she should be convicted for that IMHO, but I dunno about everything else. I do believe she is/was corrupt as hell, but it isn't right to charge somebody if you don't have the goods on 'em.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

John durham has a phone used to spy on trumps team that leads to Obama who okayed this action on an American citizen
Riiiiiiight.

Who told you that? Rush? Hannity? Did you read it on the Gateway Pundit?

I don't doubt that Trump wants Hillary investigated for the dossier and the Ukraine deals and anything else, same as the Dems are doing to him. What goes around comes around, y'know? But saying Barr is expected to charge her with anything is a pretty good stretch, knowing it is one thing but proving it in court is another. You gotta have solid evidence against her that is warrants an indictment. I think such exists with respect to the unprotected email server, she should be convicted for that IMHO, but I dunno about everything else. I do believe she is/was corrupt as hell, but it isn't right to charge somebody if you don't have the goods on 'em.

"I do believe she is/was corrupt as hell,"

and I believe that trump was/IS corrupt as hell AND, even worse, a useful fool for putin and a traitor to the US who spits on the constitution.

hillary may be corrupt but trump is corrupt and embarrassing and weakening us in the eyes of the world. Every day the russian propaganda press mocks the US, mocks trump and keeps claiming that russia and putin are making the US look like bozos.

So thanks to conservatives who love trump, hate liberals, hate truth, hate freedom, hate the constitution the russians get to mock us every day!

John durham has a phone used to spy on trumps team that leads to Obama who okayed this action on an American citizen
Riiiiiiight.

Google did... mic drop

"google" merely means you did a basic search and google gave you some basic results. None of which you provided, all of which may have come from biased, lying conservative sites.

Riiiiiiight.

Google did... mic drop

"google" merely means you did a basic search and google gave you some basic results. None of which you provided, all of which may have come from biased, lying conservative sites.
Umm ok

Riiiiiiight.

Google did... mic drop
Then post it up son!

Let's see that evidence!
Do I look like a puppet lol google it your self
You made the claim. Support it or admit you can't.

How do you know something without solid evidence??

So if I say I know you dress up in drag then go troll men's bathrooms at airports -- would I need solid evidence or is me "just knowing" it enough??

Riiiiiiight.

Google did... mic drop
Then post it up son!

Let's see that evidence!
Do I look like a puppet lol google it your self
You made the claim. Support it or admit you can't.
It’s supported by the news Check it out

Riiiiiiight.

Google did... mic drop

Umm ok
Jizz, we know what you google -- and it ain't anything related to John Durham....

What you google is more related to gay albino midgets, 1001 uses for Vaseline and pictures of gerbils....

Riiiiiiight.

Google did... mic drop

Umm ok
Jizz, we know what you google -- and it ain't anything related to John Durham....

What you google is more related to gay albino midgets, 1001 uses for Vaseline and pictures of gerbils....
Projecting again?

Barr will conclude that "Some people did something"

We already have MORE than enough evidence to lock Hillary up, but she continues to walk and make a mockery of our legal System. "Laws are for little people"

New Topics

Forum List

Back