AG Barr appoints Durham as Special Council.

Now Quid Pro Joe is going to have to fire a special council to stop the investigation into the corruption of the Obama/Biden regime.

That won't stop Biden from being your president! :auiqs.jpg:

It will if Biden's in prison. I'd love to see that.
Dream On Dumbsh!t

Doesn't matter whether it happens or not, I'd still love to see it. I love when truly horrible things happen to truly horrible people. Like Biden cracking his ankle the other day? That was funny.
The faster Biden goes down, the Faster Kamala is President, nominating Hillary as her VP with Pelosi in third position.

Kameltoe can "nominate" a big purple rubber dildo for VP if she wants to, but Congress would still have the final say on confirming that dildo to the office.
Congress will confirm Hillary so fast your head will spin off! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Now Quid Pro Joe is going to have to fire a special council to stop the investigation into the corruption of the Obama/Biden regime.

Nostra is still waiting for Hillary to get indicted. LOL. He's the #1 fan of prosecutions that never happen.

Oooohhhhhh. Another “the hammer is about to drop” thread. Bwahahaha!!!! :laughing0301:

Nostra is still waiting for Hillary to get indicted. LOL. He's the #1 fan of prosecutions that never happen.
I am? News to me.

Care to show my posts stating that pyetro ?

Oooohhhhhh. Another “the hammer is about to drop” thread. Bwahahaha!!!! :laughing0301:
Where did I say anything about "the hammer is about to drop"?

Please show us the quote you attribute to me, liar.

GO!

GO!
Here you go dumbass. Typed by your own hand.
9237843A-8365-4221-98AE-2EB6EBD2E4A5.jpeg

GO!
View attachment 424274
Thanks for confirming you are a lying sack.

Dismissed.
I never said you said that dumbass. You are a “dumbass”.
You used the phrase to reference my thread, and put it in quotes, Fuckwit.

Man up for once, you have been caught making up lies. Deal with it, Buttflap.

GO!
View attachment 424274

Dismissed.

Yea. You’re the dumbfuck posting your 18 millionth “ooooo we gonna get him now” thread. Face it. You live in fantasy land. In your fantasy world Trump got elected and Dems are crooks in jail. It’s a fantasy so go whack off to it while the rest of us watch Biden raise his right hand... you know the rest.

GO!
View attachment 424274

Dismissed.

Yea. You’re the dumbfuck posting your 18 millionth “ooooo we gonna get him now” thread. Face it. You live in fantasy land. In your fantasy world Trump got elected and Dems are crooks in jail. It’s a fantasy so go whack off to it while the rest of us watch Biden raise his right hand... you know the rest.
You need to get someone to teach you to read. I said nothng about getting anyone, Simpleton.

Good Lord you are stupid.

GO!
View attachment 424274

Dismissed.

face it--you are wrong over and over ...that makes you the dumb fuck retarded demonRAT

Where is the Durham report on the last investigation?
US Attorneys generally do not write reports, Special Counsels do.

Making John Durham a special counsel will cause problems for Biden

Now Democrats' Trump administration arguments will come back to haunt them.

Attorney General Bill Barr made an important evidentiary decision that delivered a body blow to Illegitimate Joe Biden. Barr declared that the Justice Department has found sufficient evidence to appoint United States Attorney John Durham as a Special Counsel on the origins of the Russia probe. The move confirmed that, in a chaotic and spinning political galaxy, Bill Barr remains the one fixed and immovable object.

By appointing Durham as a Special Counsel, Barr contradicted Fake News reports before the election that Durham was frustrated and found nothing of significance despite Barr’s pressure. We knew these false claims were Fake news since Durham asked for this investigation to be upgraded to a criminal matter, secured the criminal plea of former FBI lawyer and now felon, Kevin Clinesmith, and asked recently for over a thousand pages of classified intelligence material.

Under the Justice Department regulations, Barr had to find (and Durham agreed) that there is need for additional criminal investigation and “that investigation or prosecution of that person or matter by a United States Attorney's Office or litigating Division of the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest for the Department or other extraordinary circumstances.” He must also find the appointment in the public interest.

The investigation of Clinesmith is effectively completed. So, what is the criminal investigation and what is the conflict?

Developing conflicts
The conflict is not in the current administration since it would have required an earlier appointment. The conflict would be found in the upcoming Illegitimate Biden administration.

This Sinks Sunk Sally Yates:
Illegitimate Biden wants Sunk Sally Yates as AG. Yates was directly involved in the corrupt Russian investigation and signed off on the illegal surveillance of Trump associate Carter Page. She now admits that she never should have signed the illegal application to spy on Trump.

Durham is now authorized to investigate anyone who may have “violated the law in connection with the intelligence, counter-intelligence, or law-enforcement activities directed at the 2016 presidential campaigns, individuals associated with those campaigns, and individuals associated with the administration of President Donald J. Trump, including but not limited to Crossfire Hurricane and the investigation of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III.” The list of the names of people falling within that mandate is a who’s who of Washington from Crooked Hillary to Slinky Comey to . . . yes . . . Illegitimate Joe Biden.

Bizarrely, Fake News reports have claimed that Trump was "irate" at the move. That ignores not just the legal but political significance of the action. From a political perspective, the move is so elegantly lethal that it would make Machiavelli green with envy.

1607132450087.png

Over the last few months, Dirty Corrupt Democrats have been laying the foundation to scuttle the Durham investigation as well as any investigation into the corrupt Hunter and Biden Family influence peddling scheme. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Lying Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) denounced the Durham investigation as “tainted” and “political.” On the campaign trail, Illegitimate Biden dismissed the “investigation of the investigators.” Over in the Senate, Dirty Corrupt Democrats joined in the mantra with Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., and others denouncing the continued investigations.

By converting Durham into a special counsel, Barr makes it harder to fire him. It is not uncommon for presidents to replace all U.S. Attorneys with political allies. Durham however is now a Special Counsel and his replacement or the termination of his investigation would be viewed as an obstructive act. Indeed, when Trump even suggested such a course of action, he was accused of obstruction by a host of Democrat politicians and legal experts.

The appointment makes a public report more likely. While Durham already secured a conviction, prosecutors do not ordinarily prepare reports. Special counsels do. Moreover, with the Dirty Bob Mueller report, virtually every Democrat leader demanded that the report be released with no or few redactions. The Trump administration waived most executive privileges and released most of the report except for grand jury information. Even that was not enough for figures like Speaker Nancy "Ice Cream" Pelosi: “I have said, and I’ll say again, no thank you, Mr. Attorney General, we do not need your interpretation, show us the report and we can draw our own conclusions.” House Judiciary Committee Chair Fat Jerry Nadler demanded the release of the “full and complete Mueller report, without redactions, as well as access to the underlying evidence.” The Durham appointment will now force Democrats to answer why they do not support the same public release of the report so that voters can “draw our own conclusions.”

Sinks Sally Yates' nomination
The move sinks the nomination of Sunk Sally Yates as Attorney General. Yates would be placed in an even more precarious position than Jeff Sessions who recused himself to avoid even the faintist hint of an appearance of a conflict of interest. Yates has a clear and obvious conflict. She played a central role in the illegal Russian investigation. That illegal investigation was based on the “Steele dossier,” a report by a former British spy which has been shown to be unreliable and flawed. American intelligence warned that Steele’s main source was a likely Russian agent and the dossier was likely Russian disinformation. The crooked Hillary campaign repeatedly denied funding the dossier during the election, lies exposed by the money trail through Crooked Hillary’s campaign legal counsel. Dirty Spy Obama was briefed on an American intelligence report that Crooked Hillary had ordered the creation of a false Russian collusion story to take pressure off her own scandal involving her private server. Sunk Sally Yates testified recently that she has convenient situational amnesia of these warnings and about the funding of the Phony False Steele dossier.

Sunk Sally Yates would have to recuse herself from dealing with the Durham investigation. If the Illegitimate Biden administration used her designated deputy to scuttle the investigation or the report, the Illegitimate Biden administration will have done what Trump never did. All of those Fake News columns and hysterical speeches contorting the language of the obstruction statute would come back to haunt the Dirty Corrupt Democrats.

It is, to use the words of fired Special Agent Dirty Peter Strzok, the ultimate "insurance policy" that Durham will be allowed to complete and release the facts of his investigation. Worse yet, the Democrats themselves made the case for him to do so.

This is the Trumpiest of Trumpian Moves.

Last edited:
Where is the Durham report on the last investigation?
US Attorneys seldom write a report, a Special Counsel nearly always does, at the conclusion, which isn't even close.

SPECIAL PROSECUTOR: ‘Full Speed Ahead’: Durham Expands Russian Collusion Hoax Investigation.

The Trump-Russia collusion story was a Fake News media-manufactured lie that did untold damage to the country. It was done because a great deal of those in liberal America couldn’t handle the 2016 election results. So, the intelligence community, the media, and the Democrat Party all formed an unholy alliance to keep this lie going for as long as they could in the hopes that they could remove President Trump. There is a deep state.

Attorney General William Barr decided to look into this and didn’t like what he found. At the very least, the explanations he was given about certain actions during this investigation into collusion were not adding up, so he appointed U.S. Attorney John Durham to investigate the origins of this circus in April of 2019. It’s still ongoing. This investigation will probably last longer. Barr has appointed Durham a special counsel to ensure his work can continue into the next administration. Now, we’re hearing that Durham is expanding his team (News Report):
Special Counsel John Durham is expanding his team and making "excellent progress" on his investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe. Durham, the U.S. attorney for Connecticut, who Barr appointed in October as special counsel, is adding prosecutors to his team.
Beefing Up The Prosecution Team:
By appointing Durham as special counsel, Barr helped ensure his investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe could continue into the next administration.
If this pans out, that’s good, but scores of people who were involved in this coup attempt will get away, and there’s no guarantee that criminal charges will be lobbed at the end of this investigation.

The Right's patience is wearing thin.

Forum List

Back