After Trump's Afghanistan Speech, CNN will air a live Town Hall staring "Paul Ryan".

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I'm sure Trump's Afghanistan Speech will be hilarious if he ad libs. When he ad libs is always the best part.

Afterwards, scheduled is a Town Hall with Paul Ryan. I wonder how they will manage to keep people quiet? Should be really interesting.

Ryan-for-Trump-2016.png

I'm sure Trump's Afghanistan Speech will be hilarious if he ad libs. When he ad libs is always the best part.

Afterwards, scheduled is a Town Hall with Paul Ryan. I wonder how they will manage to keep people quiet? Should be really interesting.

Ryan-for-Trump-2016.png
Thus far, the Russians couldn't beat the muslims, the Europeans couldn't whip their ass, but the good ol US of A will......2 trillion and how many lives so far and they're still kickin ass with cars....GET US OUT, DAMIT!!

• Banned
Ryan talking about "morals" when he wants to cut healthcare for tens of millions of Americans AND cut Medicare and Medicaid to give tax breaks to billionaires.

And then he whines about bickering and wants to "unify"? He doesn't want to unify, Republicans want Americans to blindly follow.

One wonders if Trump endorsed white supremacy last week just to fuck with Paul Ryan before he had to appear on a CNN town hall :laugh:

• Banned
CNN is going to take a lot of flack for this awful town hall. No one is calling Ryan on his lies. And look who is asking the questions? The one Ryan is answering now was asked by the Secretary of the Republican Party in Wisconsin.

For instance, he said 47 counties had only one provider. He doesn't mention that before Obamacare, they had none.
And he talks about creating "risk pools" and the "benefits" which we know is "die quickly";.

I watched for 7 minutes. Bunch of gotcha bullshit questions. Harping on about the White Supremacists while ignoring Antifa and BLM.

• Banned
OMG. And now they played one of those awful lying GOP commercials. This guy comes on saying that because taxes went up, jobs moved to China. We know 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. We know manufacturing has doubled while companies laid off millions of workers. We know many companies pay zero in taxes. We know the effective tax rate is only a fraction of the published tax rate. We know these things and yet, Republicans are still trying to trick us. It's so tragic some Americans still fall for this.

And then Ryan talked about creating jobs?????????????? Our unemployment is at 4.4% and there are 6 million jobs available people don't have the skills for. Do you think that if Foxconn is going to create high paying jobs that look like this?

iSlave-iPhone-5-Foxconn-640x405.jpg

or will it look like this:

foxconn-launch-a-fully-automated-factory.jpeg

• Banned
I watched for 7 minutes. Bunch of gotcha bullshit questions. Harping on about the White Supremacists while ignoring Antifa and BLM.
Because you are pro fascist and black lives don't matter? We know which side you're on.

Because you are pro fascist and black lives don't matter? We know which side you're on.
I don't give a fuck what race a person is, I treat everyone based on how they act and how they treat me.
BLM wants us to give Blacks special status.

I don't give a fuck what race a person is, I treat everyone based on how they act and how they treat me.
BLM wants us to give Blacks special status.
It's OK.

Republicans have been giving blacks "special status" for years. Also gays. In fact, there is an entire list of those
Republicans have been giving "special status" for years:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Ryan-for-Trump-2016.png
I would rather suffer through the Kardashians than watch the garbage masquerading as journalism on that shit channel

Forum List

Back