After Trump, We’re Next!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Democrats in 2016 graciously gave Americans the opportunity to do as we were told and vote for Hillary Clinton. And just as we so many times disappointed Barack Obama, we failed them as well, proving our illegitimacy as a citizenry.

Electing Trump was the last straw for them – plastic, of course, paper is for us rabble. They used to want only our money, but since we elected Trump, they’ve decided to come for everything else we enjoy as free citizens of the Republic.

Trump is all that stands between the America we cherish and the left’s policies for “fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” They know that for us, 2020 is a “Flight 93” election and impeaching Trump on what is the thinnest of gruel, and arguably the finest example of projection today, is a last-ditch effort to either depose him or damage him enough politically to make him unelectable come next November.

With the media, their unctuous allies in scurrility, the left knows every specious allegation will be portrayed as fact in every article, on every news panel, and in every talking-head utterance. It used to be the “big lie.” Now it is a million little lies told by a camarilla of politicians and skirling media that they hope will rid the left of their Orange Man bane.

The left must make sure that someone like Trump never happens again, should they succeed at deposing Trump, or better yet, damaging him to the point where he loses in 2020, for defeating him at the polls can be trumpeted as the “will of the people.”

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com .

------------

Peaceful coexistence with the Left is not possible. Stop pretending that it is.....and only one way to insure it doesn't happen!

It all began with "Joe the plumber" while obama was first running for president.

I sat in utter disbelief as the MSM destroyed the man...reporting his history & unpaid taxes etc...

I thought to myself...WTF are these people to attack an average american citizen? I spoke out about it but nobody listened.

Now they openly call for the physical assault of a child (nick sandman) because he was wearing a MAGA cap during a school field trip.

It all began with "Joe the plumber" while obama was first running for president.

I sat in utter disbelief as the MSM destroyed the man...reporting his history & unpaid taxes etc...

I thought to myself...WTF are these people to attack an average american citizen? I spoke out about it but nobody listened.

Now they openly call for the physical assault of a child (nick sandman) because he was wearing a MAGA cap during a school field trip.
The difference between what was said about Obama and Trump was truth v. lie.

Intolerant and sore loser pricks ain't they? Gee...almost childlike in nature

New Topics

Forum List

Back