After Trump gets trounced in the ratings, he tweets," Great Ratings & Reviews Last Night. Thank you!”

That's right, Tramp thinks it is great that Biden beat him!!!
So do we!

Earlier this week, The Daily Beast reported that President Trump had one thing on his mind heading into his Republican National Convention.

The president was telling his closest aides that he was determined to beat his rival Joe Biden in the TV ratings. He was requesting daily ratings for the Democratic National Convention and insisted that his RNC spectacle would demolish their “pathetic” numbers, according to a senior administration official.

In the end, apparently not even all of the unethical pomp and circumstance of a Trump-branded White House as the backdrop of his big speech Thursday night could draw more viewers than Biden’s solemnly rousing speech to an empty auditorium.

None of this stopped Trump from tweeting Friday morning, “Great Ratings & Reviews Last Night. Thank you!”
First, I want to comment on...
None of this stopped Trump from tweeting Friday morning,
“Great Ratings & Reviews Last Night. Thank you!”

Since you can only speak for yourself, why do you have a problem with
Trump thanking people who watched and left positive reviews?
If he feels the ratings and feedback were great, regardless if DNC viewership was higher...
what's the problem?

I don't live in a house but I'm grateful to have a roof over my head
I don't have a car but I'm grateful for buses and 2 legs
I make minimum wage but I am grateful I have a job
I've had the same front room furniture for 16 years but I'm grateful I have a couch to sit on
I don't have a phone, cell or landline but I'm grateful for the free talk/text app that keeps me in touch
I buy my clothes from thrift stores but am grateful I have clothes to wear
I don't have much food but I'm grateful we are not going hungry
I don't have what I'd like to but I'm grateful to be blessed with what we need

Now, considering that the top 3 tv households nielsen ratings come from.....

6,824,120 households in New York
5,145,350 households in Los Angeles
and 3,256,400 households in Chicago

For a total of 15,225,870 households in Democratic Demographics

PBS, C Span and livestreams are not included in nielsen ratings
There are still over 750,000 people without power from the hurricane
Parts of California were evacuated and burning

I'd say the RNC went great and the DNC didn't

1598670682300.png

Their figure also does not include those that watched it online.
Over 2.3+ million just online last night.
Watching it online does not tell you which side the viewer is on. I watch dump craping on TV whenever he gives one of his grandiose speeches; does this mean I like da dump, no not even close.

:)-

Too early. Let's see next week or two how both respond with FACTS and try to make the other look bad.
Since Trump LIES a lot, only his loyal base of naive followers will continue supporting him.
I challenge you to present ONE lie that Trump has ever told. Post it here.

Note: I have made this challenge to many other USMB posters. None have ever succeeded in posting an actual lie.
Only ONE? Ha ha, you are a joker.
For starters,
1) Trump promised to release his TAX returns.
2) Trump promised that Mexico will pay for the border WALL.
3) Trump claimed Ukraine and not Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

Let's see how you twist those lies, Trump style.

Only ONE? Ha ha, you are a joker.
For starters,
1) Trump promised to release his TAX returns.
2) Trump promised that Mexico will pay for the border WALL.
3) Trump claimed Ukraine and not Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

Let's see how you twist those lies, Trump style.
1) if he intended to release his tax returns when saying that he would, then it not lying. He may have subsequently changed his mind, making the tax returns nt get released, but that diesn't make the previous statement a lie.

2) Mexico has already paid for the wall, They have 10,000 troops stationed at the border, which is a payment of sorts. Nobody ever said how Mexico would pay for the wall.
And even if Mexico had paid nothing so far, the wall is still under construction, he pays for a job before it's complete. Do you pay your plumber in advance, or does he get paid AFTER the job is done ? if Trump wants Mexico to pay cash $$$ for the wall after it's done and Mexico refuses, Trump can simply cancel remittances (currently $30 Billion/year) as he stated a few years ago, and increase trade tariffs, the cancellation of visas, and higher fees for border-crossing cars.

3.) Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election — that’s a fact, not a conspiracy theory

No specific intelligence ever confirmed Russia interfering in US election.

I have made this challenge to many other USMB posters. Still, none have ever succeeded in posting an actual lie from Trump.

Forum List

Back