After Trump gets trounced in the ratings, he tweets," Great Ratings & Reviews Last Night. Thank you!”

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
That's right, Tramp thinks it is great that Biden beat him!!!
So do we!

Earlier this week, The Daily Beast reported that President Trump had one thing on his mind heading into his Republican National Convention.

The president was telling his closest aides that he was determined to beat his rival Joe Biden in the TV ratings. He was requesting daily ratings for the Democratic National Convention and insisted that his RNC spectacle would demolish their “pathetic” numbers, according to a senior administration official.

In the end, apparently not even all of the unethical pomp and circumstance of a Trump-branded White House as the backdrop of his big speech Thursday night could draw more viewers than Biden’s solemnly rousing speech to an empty auditorium.

None of this stopped Trump from tweeting Friday morning, “Great Ratings & Reviews Last Night. Thank you!”

So do we!

Earlier this week, The Daily Beast reported that President Trump had one thing on his mind heading into his Republican National Convention.

The president was telling his closest aides that he was determined to beat his rival Joe Biden in the TV ratings. He was requesting daily ratings for the Democratic National Convention and insisted that his RNC spectacle would demolish their “pathetic” numbers, according to a senior administration official.

In the end, apparently not even all of the unethical pomp and circumstance of a Trump-branded White House as the backdrop of his big speech Thursday night could draw more viewers than Biden’s solemnly rousing speech to an empty auditorium.

None of this stopped Trump from tweeting Friday morning, “Great Ratings & Reviews Last Night. Thank you!”
According to who?

The media is full in and will lie their asses off right now. They are taking a beating from the riots and are desperate to find any silver lining, even if it is just a tin one.

Too early. Let's see next week or two how both respond with FACTS and try to make the other look bad.
Since Trump LIES a lot, only his loyal base of naive followers will continue supporting him.

So do we!

Sure, sure and santa claus is real and so is the Easter bunny!

So, that's supposed to translate into reality and votes in November? Explain that.

Of course the final vote will be announced sometime in late November. The Polls are accurate, but there is no way trump&co. can suppress the vote in polling; Trump can and has worked very hard to suppress the vote by mail. Be prepared for a court decision to decide the vote. If it's 5-4 either way I'm afraid shit will hit the fan.

So, that's supposed to translate into reality and votes in November? Explain that.

Of course the final vote will be announced sometime in late November. The Polls are accurate, but there is no way trump&co. can suppress the vote in polling; Trump can and has worked very hard to suppress the vote by mail. Be prepared for a court decision to decide the vote. If it's 5-4 either way I'm afraid shit will hit the fan.
I think much of the mail in voting will be done well ahead of the election. As long as they start the count (and donot announce them) before the election, they should be able to find official results fairly quickly.

Yet right now he has over 160,000 watching his speech in Manchester right now online.

So do we!

It's odd that they didn't bother looking at how many people watched it via a stream. You know.. Given that most Trump supporters won't watch various news stations due to... Well... liars.

Lock him & his up NOW!!

lock them up.JPG

:)-

Their figure also does not include those that watched it online.
Over 2.3+ million just online last night.

It's just another example of Trump lying. Baghdad Donald is so predictable.
How is that? The media made a an innocent kid in a MAGA hat a villain (Sandmann), then they deify a crank addict that died from a overdose in police custody (Floyd). Those are facts. No public relations stunts or spin. This is what the media/democrats do. It's why I left the democrats and so should YOU if you have any integrity and care about facts.

then they deify a crank addict that died from a overdose in police custody (Floyd). Those are facts.
I know the easiest path is the lying path. Liars are not bound by moral values or the truth, they are free to lie till they die. Maryl; I believe this is why you dumped the democrat party and jumped in bed with the republicons & it is for this I truly feel sorry for you and your kind.

As the shadow of darkness passes over you just remember the Lord still loves you

Yet I cannot fathom why :)-
no animosity intended or implied

Last edited:
then they deify a crank addict that died from a overdose in police custody (Floyd). Those are facts.
I know the easiest path is the lying path. Liars are not bound by moral values or the truth, they are free to lie till they die. Maryl; I believe this is why you dumped the democrat party and jumped in bed with the republicons & it is for this I truly feel sorry for you and your kind.

As the shadow of darkness passes over you just remember the Lord still loves you

Yet I cannot fathom why :)-
no animosity intended or implied
That was nice but who are you kidding here? This current crop of idiots that embody the Democrat party are instigating racial/civil unrest, that's not my fathers or my old democratic party. I've been around the block a few times, kiddo. I leave it at that.

That is what the Right have been saying when they swallowed the Tramp lie that he had 6x the viewers the first night!!!
Now suddenly then "translation has changed!!!

Search Results
Web results

RNC 2020 opening night pulls 6 times more viewers than DNC
nypost.com › 2020/08/25 › rnc-2020-opening-night-pulls-6-times-m...

3 days ago - One of the most viral highlights from Monday's RNC kickoff was an impassioned broadside from Don Jr.'s girlfriend, Trump campaign adviser ...

First night of GOP convention delivers nearly six times more ...
thehill.com › homenews › media › 513507-first-night-of-gop-conven...

4 days ago - Trump, GOP seek to rebut Democratic narrative on night one ... at the Republican convention four years ago, which drew 34.9 million viewers.

Republican Convention TV Viewership Rises On Second ...
deadline.com › 2020/08 › republican-convention-ratings-donald-trum...

2 days ago - Republican National Convention viewership rose to 18 million across six ... First lady Melania Trump speaks on the second night of the ... Now this, and I don't think a 6x BANKRUPT BUSINESSMAN can figure out what to do.

Trump Convention delivers more than 6x's viewers of DNC ...
www.tigerdroppings.com › rant › politics › trump-convention-deliver...

4 days ago - 21 posts - ‎17 authors
Trump Convention delivers more than 6x's viewers of DNC - Trump, you were wrong. We still are not tired of the winning!

First Night of Republican National Convention Gets Nearly 6X ...
itnshow.com › 2020/08/27 › first-night-of-republican-national-conve...

1 day ago - That address garnered 34.9 million television viewers. President Trump is scheduled to accept his party's renomination in an address tonight, ...

RNC Digital Viewership Demolishes DNC, SIX TIMES Higher ...
www.dailywire.com › news › rnc-digital-viewership-demolishes-dnc-s...

3 days ago - Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump addresses a campaign ... National Convention (DNC) struggled badly with ratings last week, ...

C-Span LiveStream: RNC Drew 6x The Viewers As DNC Did…
therayfield.com › News › Video

C-Span LiveStream: RNC Drew 6x The Viewers As DNC Did… ... Losers (Democrats) will tell you the live TV audience numbers were lower than theirs. But who here actually ... You can inject this fantastic Trump tweet right into your veins…

Too early. Let's see next week or two how both respond with FACTS and try to make the other look bad.
Since Trump LIES a lot, only his loyal base of naive followers will continue supporting him.
I challenge you to present ONE lie that Trump has ever told. Post it here.

Note: I have made this challenge to many other USMB posters. None have ever succeeded in posting an actual lie.

So do we!

According to who?
Nielsen ratings!

Forum List

Back