After the debate its just as i suspected / the left have 0 ideas

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
After last nights debates this board and the media are all abuzz with conservative ideas. Everything from epa regulations to social program fixes to broadening the tax base to repealing bad legislation to states rights and I could go on.

All the left offers is higher taxes and more spending. I'm beginning to think they like things just the way they are.

The winners are clear and I can't wait till 2012.

Last edited:
Give it a minute Grandpa.

The Dems were paying attention last night so no doubt they will come up with some "Great ideas" to get the economy going.

• Banned
Give it a minute Grandpa.

The Dems were paying attention last night so no doubt they will come up with some "Great ideas" to get the economy going.

I think your correct. In fact I predicted a couple days ago that after the debate Obama would have "new" ideas.

All the left offers is higher taxes and more spending.

No they don't.

Please expand.

What he means to say is they will talk about higher taxes to get their base fired up but never raise them because then they lose votes being their base was going to vote for them no matter if taxes stayed the same or were raised... Then they can blame Republicans for cockblocking them on "trying" to raise taxes when they never meant to.

Next comes the spending... Both Neocons and Progressives are good at that. Of course the sloghan will be “this time it will work.”

• Banned
I have to get back to my estimates. I just stopped for a "GREASY BURGER WITH SALT" before it was outlawed by the left here in KC. I'll catch yall later.

The EPA has been around for decades and we still managed to have robust economies with low UE and good growth.

Taxes have been higher for decades prior to this and we still managed to have robust economies with low UE and good growth.

All of these conservative schemes are just scams to further advance the extremist rightwing agenda under the ruse of economic necessity.

The EPA has been around for decades and we still managed to have robust economies with low UE and good growth.

Taxes have been higher for decades prior to this and we still managed to have robust economies with low UE and good growth.

All of these conservative schemes are just scams to further advance the extremist rightwing agenda under the ruse of economic necessity.

The epa under Obama is not the same epa as before. Obamas epa is killing jobs and driving up cost.

Obama's New EPA Rules Would Destroy Our Energy Sector | Publius Forum

Electricity Rates WILL Skyrocket: Obama EPA Regulations To Cost Coal Industry Extra $180 BILLION « Start Thinking Right

And yes many of the conservative ideas have been around for awhile "collecting dust on harry Reids desk"

You guys have 0 ideas

Show me one leader on the left, just one. Obama, Reid, and Peloisi could find their butt with a mirror and a map. What a bunch of losers yet they continue to insist that they know what to do.

After last nights debates this board and the media are all abuzz with conservative ideas. Everything from epa regulations to social program fixes to broadening the tax base to repealing bad legislation to states rights and I could go on.

All the left offers is higher taxes and more spending. I'm beginning to think they like things just the way they are.

I'm confused Grandpa....higher taxes is an idea. You just don't agree with it.

I didn't notice many from the left participating in last nights debates

They had the majoity, why didnt they?

They had the majoity, why didnt they?

I better drop out of the thread....nothing anyone says is making sense to me. :confused:....no offense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6lqDQxL3xU&feature=player_embedded]Obama pie collab - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gefdJdEcrw0&feature=player_embedded]OBAMA'S PIE NEW FAD ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!! (Read Description) - YouTube[/ame]

I better drop out of the thread....nothing anyone says is making sense to me. :confused:....no offense.

Didnt intend to chase ya off... :redface:

What I was trying to say is, if raising taxes is an idea, why didnt they (Dems) do that when they had the majority in Congress?

They shouldnt have needed any Republican votes to have done it...

If it is a good idea, they would do it.... they know they would be murdered in the polls if they did.

They have no spine.

New Topics

Forum List

Back