After Texas stopped funding Planned Parenthood, low-income women had more babies

One more result of Republican ignorance.

After Texas stopped funding Planned Parenthood, low-income women had more babies

The state of Texas’ sustained campaign against Planned Parenthood and other family planning clinics affiliated with abortion providers appears to have led to an increase in births among low-income women who lost access to affordable and effective birth control, a new study says.

Look for the Texas state legislature to find more ways to cut funding to schools, Medicaid, SNAP, and other things now.

I think the republicans would do well to go after the father of these kids (often born to single moms) and inform them that they now are paying child support for the next 18 years of their lives.

I think the republicans would do well to go after the father of these kids (often born to single moms) and inform them that they now are paying child support for the next 18 years of their lives.

"Low-income" doesn't necessarily mean "single mother."

but I thought that the low birth rate in this country and the impact of that on social security and other issues impacted by the these types of demographic ratios was an argument for allowing mass immigration.

So if birthrates go up, that's good right?

you libbers need to get your arguments straight.....

but I thought that the low birth rate in this country and the impact of that on social security and other issues impacted by the these types of demographic ratios was an argument for allowing mass immigration.

If there's good prenatal and post-natal care, if there are decent schools, if there are all those kid-friendly things that Republican legislators want to cut because Reasons.

If there's good prenatal and post-natal care, if there are decent schools, if there are all those kid-friendly things that Republican legislators want to cut because Reasons.

so then who's going to provide that to all of these immigrants and their kids. I know we shouldn't care about the logistics because Reasons, but I wonder how then to use the lack of kids over here as a reason to import more kids from over there for whom we'd then have to provide the same services that we are apparently not going to provide to kids here, at least according to you.

so then who's going to provide that to all of these immigrants and their kids. I know we shouldn't care about the logistics because Reasons, but I wonder how then to use the lack of kids over here as a reason to import more kids from over there for whom we'd then have to provide the same services that we are apparently not going to provide to kids here, at least according to you.

Most Western nations' birthrates are declining. If they don't allow an influx of young workers from other countries, who's going to change your diapers in the nursing home? ;)

The Obamamoney tree that grows in the Rose Garden.

Yes, we should not care about logistics.

And we should stick our heads in the sand regarding poor children.

In the county above the one I lived in (in 2013), 70% of all children born were born to single mothers and 90% of those single moms were black (OMG.....you can't say that :eek::eek:).

If you look at the Democratic Party structure, all the online networking, the democratically elected structures and representatives per precinct, county, state and national, that's enough collective resources and organization to set up a health care plan for that membership base.

The churches create and fund their own programs for their membership: look at the network of prolife organizations, Catholic churches, religious schools, charity hospitals.

Why can't the parties do the same, and invest all those billions collected in campaign donations and funding INTO THE ACTUAL PROGRAMS.

If you look at the Democratic Party structure, all the online networking, the democratically elected structures and representatives per precinct, county, state and national, that's enough collective resources and organization to set up a health care plan for that membership base.

The churches create and fund their own programs for their membership: look at the network of prolife organizations, Catholic churches, religious schools, charity hospitals.

Why can't the parties do the same, and invest all those billions collected in campaign donations and funding INTO THE ACTUAL PROGRAMS.

I'd agree, but of course all of that lovely money is nothing but a river of bribery, especially from the large donors. If that went anywhere but right back into their pockets when their pony won the race there would be no donations.

tough. Instead of offering them abortions, they need to give them classes and educate them as to what caused them to become pregnant.

take some damn responsibility for Yourselves for a change

tough. Instead of offering them abortions, they need to give them classes and educate them as to what caused them to become pregnant.

take some damn responsibility for Yourselves for a change

Can you hear the reply coming.....????

Wow progrssive lunatics are literally s ared shitless by the thought of children.

Dont worry, babykillers. The churches will provide for the children you arent allowed to kill....as they always have.

That is one hell of a great idea.

We are doing something like that on a very small scale.

Forum List

Back