After Teen Refuses To Move His Legs On Subway, A Stranger Taught Him Manners The Hard Way" by Willie D

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
"After Teen Refuses To Move His Legs On Subway, A Stranger Taught Him Manners The Hard Way" by Willie D

Hello. *Keeping it 100% REAL and Respectful.*

Personally, I'm not becoming upset or annoyed by a 10-year-old child who lacks manners.

However, I will ask...

"Since ancient times, who is primarily responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into reasonably responsible teen and adult citizens embracing compassion, EMPATHY and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?"

Sadly, apparent emotionally troubled Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim and ex-convict Willie D is one of the last people on earth who should be talking about displaying good manners and respect for fellow citizens:

"C°°n - Willie D (Official Video) Dissing Charles Barkley, Stacey Dash, Stephen A Smith"

⚠️ Strong NSFW Language

During a chat with Michael Malice, independent minded, peace loving citizen Bryan Sharpe, aka Hotep Jesus, reveals "it stings, it hurts" when being demeaned as a C°°n:

800px-WillieD2017.png
ETc_bfWWkAAzhN4.jpg
EMRKukpXUAAzqPD.jpg

☮️♥️ End Hate

I can't believe someone got that sow pregnant in the first place. That's another serious problem we have in this country is that there are dudes who can somehow manage to maintain an erection and even ejaculate with these 400 pound fat globs of shit. I have no idea how drunk you have to be to get on top of one of these creatures and fornicate with it, but then to get them pregnant? Why not just get a couple vinyl bean bag chairs, shove some Crisco between them and have at it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back