After stock market’s worst start in 50 years, some see more pain ahead

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And many feel there's much more pain ahead.
What a depressing time this is.

Wall Street set records in the first half of the year, but none of them were good.

The economy is on the cusp of a recession, battered by high inflation and rising interest rates, which eat into paychecks, dent consumer confidence and lead to corporate cutbacks. As it teeters, markets are tanking.

Last edited:
our only hope out of this nightmare is a gop sweep in the midterms

but we also must not ever forget what the demafascist policies did. We can’t elect these folks to high office

I'm still buying. Bought Friday. Probably will wednesday or thursday again. I am just careful about what I am buying. A share is a share. I am still up 10% on the year on my robinhood which I guess is pretty decent considering how bad the markets have been. My 401K, well that is a total other story. T. Rowe Price is sucking donkey balls.

Old Brandon laid it on the line when he said that he will continue to torture Americans with high gas prices for as long as it takes. The rest of the corrupt democrat administration is silent about the issue.

We've been seeing lower highs and lower lows for a bit now.

They are just trying to bring it down easy and keep it alive but it won't last.

Every Friday you can see rises right before the market closes for the weekend. That's the surge protection team injecting cash in at the last minute

The normal business cycle is about 18 months, which means some sort of recovery by the end of 2023. How far down we go before that depends on the November elections. If the GOP wins, the decline will be moderated. If the Dems win, we will go into freefall.

ScreenShot_20220704104902.png

Forum List

Back