Debate Now After Rex being relieved of duty, is Sessions next?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It seems to be similar situations, and one might argue based on public comments Tillerson was in better steed than even Sessions is. Why I say this, is the comment made by Tillerson against Trump probably bothered Trump alot, but he didn't go onto twitter and attack Tillerson as he has Sessions.

Is Sessions next? I have to think he won't be round much longer than after the Mid terms. If that.

Thoughts?

Actually, Tillerson has been a lot more efficient than Sessions. It should be done visa versa: to fire Sessions and to let Tillerson stay. I doubt Pompeo will do better job than Tillerson.

I liked Tillerson at least in regards to how much I saw of him. Trump went out of his way more than others in stating that he liked Tillerson after the firing today. I think there was some mutual respect, but both are very headstrong, in different ways. Tillerson more of a silent operator, Trump more active and brash.

That being said, the president needs to be surrounded by people he believes are on his side and forwarding his agenda. That's their role. They don't have the luxury of being completely autonomous, they need to follow Trumps plan or resign.

It's different for Tillerson, as he is an intelligent and accomplished man in his own right. CEO of one of if not the largest company in the world in Exxon, he's competent and used to being the guy at the helm making all the decisions. When you work at the pleasure of the president, you have to accept that you bounce ideas, but Trump is the CEO in the relationship.

Sessions is annoying but he has set the groundwork to put the blue wall into default prior to the mid-terms.

It seems to be similar situations, and one might argue based on public comments Tillerson was in better steed than even Sessions is. Why I say this, is the comment made by Tillerson against Trump probably bothered Trump alot, but he didn't go onto twitter and attack Tillerson as he has Sessions.

Is Sessions next? I have to think he won't be round much longer than after the Mid terms. If that.

Thoughts?
Exactly !!

Trump is on a roll.

Thoughts?
Yes, how interesting....Tillerson blames Russia for the poisoning (which the white house would not do), and is fired the next day.

Total coincidence, I'm sure. ;)

Thoughts?
Sessions a swamp thing that needs to go.

Forum List

Back