After rally fail, Donald's next to be held in his bunker!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

TULSA (The Borowitz Report)—Stung by the paltry turnout at his Saturday-night rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Donald J. Trump’s campaign has announced plans to hold his next rally in the bunker beneath the White House.​
In announcing the rally, Brad Parscale, the chairman of Trump’s reëlection campaign, denied that the choice of venue reflected a tepid level of enthusiasm to see the candidate speak.​
“The bunker holds forty people,” Parscale said. “That is a much larger seating capacity than Joe Biden’s basement.”​
Despite the choice of such an intimate venue, however, Trump campaign sources are privately worried that they may have difficulty filling the bunker.​
According to one source, Jared Kushner spent all of Sunday morning on the phone begging people to attend the bunker rally.​
“All of Jared’s friends said they’re coming, so that’s five seats right there,” the source said.​

Yeah, if only they could draw a crowd like that stuttering fuck Pedo Joe, hmm?

They say that cow on the left dropped her I-phone when she climaxed. That's powerful stuff!

4b81baeba1053afa.jpeg

Yeah, if only they could draw a crowd like that stuttering fuck Pedo Joe, hmm?

They say that cow on the left dropped her I-phone when she climaxed. That's powerful stuff!

Oh I think Joe could probably find a way fill 1/3 of the seats in an auditorium. :D

:iyfyus.jpg:

TULSA (The Borowitz Report)—Stung by the paltry turnout at his Saturday-night rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Donald J. Trump’s campaign has announced plans to hold his next rally in the bunker beneath the White House.​
In announcing the rally, Brad Parscale, the chairman of Trump’s reëlection campaign, denied that the choice of venue reflected a tepid level of enthusiasm to see the candidate speak.​
“The bunker holds forty people,” Parscale said. “That is a much larger seating capacity than Joe Biden’s basement.”​
Despite the choice of such an intimate venue, however, Trump campaign sources are privately worried that they may have difficulty filling the bunker.​
According to one source, Jared Kushner spent all of Sunday morning on the phone begging people to attend the bunker rally.​
“All of Jared’s friends said they’re coming, so that’s five seats right there,” the source said.​

BUT THE PLACE WAS PACKED I TELL YOU

I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO

DrHate is the latest addition to my Ignore List.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

ciao brutto

Forum List

Back