After only 2 days of Trumps election

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
15036234_1390153974329491_1108128612397652914_n.png

Imagine what we can get done in 4 years!

People need to learn that Identity politics is not as important as national security, foreign policy and the destruction/regulation of personal freedoms and the pursuit of happiness. I know as a straight, white male, saying that can stir up a ruckus...but we wouldn't even be able to fight for these things without the safety and stability a strong leadership provides.

People need to learn that Identity politics is not as important as national security, foreign policy and the destruction/regulation of personal freedoms and the pursuit of happiness. I know as a straight, white male, saying that can stir up a ruckus...but we wouldn't even be able to fight for these things without the safety and stability a strong leadership provides.
Yeah but where were you BEFORE Trump got elected, mate?

You come across as a retard...
Feel free to try and correct your image.

You come across as a retard...
Feel free to try and correct your image.

Time line.

Trump got elected, Bannedforlife shaved his dreadlocks, dared his way off his safe space and stepped off campus looking for a skinhead group to join. Vowing to never engage in interracial or bisexual union again (again = 8 years).

That's the customary diplomatic response. Let's see how it pans out.

Forum List

Back