After Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive, Jordan Launches Airstrikes Against ISIS, Kills 55 In Iraq Includ

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Let's hope they nail many more.

After Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive, Jordan Launches Airstrikes Against ISIS, Kills 55 In Iraq Including Top Commander 'Prince Of Nineveh'
By Cristina Silva @cristymsilva [email protected] on February 04 2015 5:21 PM
rtr4mqxv.jpg

Volunteers from Mosul take part in military training as they prepare to fight against Islamic State militants, on the outskirts of Dohuk province January 24, 2015.Reuters
A day after the Islamic State released a video showing a Jordanian pilot being burned alive, Jordan launched airstrikes against the group in Iraq that killed 55 people, including a top commander known as the "Prince of Nineveh," Iraqi media reported Wednesday. The airstrikes came just hours after Jordan's King Abdullah II pledged a "severe" response.

"The blood of martyr Maaz al-Kassasbeh [also spelled Muath al-Kaseasbeh] will not be in vain, and the response of Jordan and its army after what happened to our dear son will be severe," the king said in a statement released by the royal court. Jordan also executed two jihadist prisoners by hanging Wednesday morning, government spokesman Mohammed al-Momani said.

Jordan had said it would beef up its role in the U.S.-led coalition against the militant group also known as ISIS. White House spokesman Alistair Baskey said, "The president and King Abdullah reaffirmed that the vile murder of this brave Jordanian will only serve to steel the international community's resolve to destroy IS."

Continue reading at:

http://www.ibtimes.com/after-jordanian-pilot-burned-alive-jordan-launches-airstr

Yes, by all means, let the Children of God slaughter each other. Bin Laden smiles down upon you all...

Now how would you know that he is happy seeing all those Muslims murdering other Muslims. Do you have a direct line to him in the hereafter, or maybe he was reincarnated and you are he?

Yes, by all means, let the Children of God slaughter each other. Bin Laden smiles down upon you all...

Now how would you know that he is happy seeing all those Muslims murdering other Muslims. Do you have a direct line to him in the hereafter, or maybe he was reincarnated and you are he?
I read what he wrote. Know your enemy. Try it sometime.

He hated the Infidels. As a Sunni himself, he naturally wouldn't want to see all those Sunnis killed.

I think I get it now. Forest, trees, Brotch-slap. :slap:

He hated the Infidels. As a Sunni himself, he naturally wouldn't want to see all those Sunnis killed.
You have no idea what bin Laden wanted. Read up, it's on the web, and since you are an agent of his you might want to know who you are working for.

You have no idea what bin Laden wanted. Read up, it's on the web, and since you are an agent of his you might want to know who you are working for.

Why, Mr. Pantyhose, these days many NeoNazis like you are in bed with the Muslims these days playing that old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" gam. Bin Laden would have loved a little NeoNazi like you.

Why, Mr. Pantyhose, these days many NeoNazis like you are in bed with the Muslims these days playing that old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" gam. Bin Laden would have loved a little NeoNazi like you.
Your antisemitism card doesn't play. The Jews have homes, in the nations they came from, not their squatter's ghetto in Palestine.

Your antisemitism card doesn't play. The Jews have homes, in the nations they came from, not their squatter's ghetto in Palestine.

You faux card about all this is very amusing. If you truly cared about the Arabs and the tens of thousands which have been killed by other Arabs, you would have been on this forum showing some sympathy for them. The main purpose for you and the other anti-Semites is to vomit out your hatred of the Jews by using Israel.

You faux card about all this is very amusing. If you truly cared about the Arabs and the tens of thousands which have been killed by other Arabs, you would have been on this forum showing some sympathy for them. The main purpose for you and the other anti-Semites is to vomit out your hatred of the Jews by using Israel.
The Children of God slaughtering each other is my concern. The Zionists have plenty of blood on their hands that way. Stop thinking that you need Israel for Jesus to return, and damn all the Jews to Hell. That is the only reason Christians support Israel, and a smart Jew knows that but they cash your checks anyway.

The Children of God slaughtering each other is my concern. The Zionists have plenty of blood on their hands that way. Stop thinking that you need Israel for Jesus to return, and damn all the Jews to Hell. That is the only reason Christians support Israel, and a smart Jew knows that but they cash your checks anyway.

Have you ever thought, Mr. Skinhead, that there are people who see the Jews governing just one tiny piece of land in the Middle East while the Arabs have a huge chunk of land? Have you ever seen a map of all the land that is majority Muslims with Muslim rulers from the Middle East all the way to Southeast Asia? And yet you would begrudge the Jews this tiny bit of land.

Have you ever thought, Mr. Skinhead, that there are people who see the Jews governing just one tiny piece of land in the Middle East while the Arabs have a huge chunk of land? Have you ever seen a map of all the land that is majority Muslims with Muslim rulers from the Middle East all the way to Southeast Asia? And yet you would begrudge the Jews this tiny bit of land.
No religion needs a homeland, not a one. The Zionists are squatters, nothing more.

Tell us Sally, is this man an anti-Semite?
anti-jews.jpg

He thinks of Israel the same way that I do, so, how can that be, he's Jewish?
Easy. Your picture is a fake.
No, it isn't: anti zionist jews - Google Search

And neither is this: Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

WHAT IS THE NETUREI KARTA?
Neturei Karta opposed the establishment of and retain all opposition to the existence of the so-called "State of Israel"!

"Neturei-Karta is the Aramaic term for "Guardians of the City. The name Neturei-Karta originates from an incident in which R. Yehudah Ha-Nassi (Rabbi Judah the Prince) sent R. Hiyya and R. Ashi on a pastoral tour of inspection. In one town they asked to see the "guardians of the city" and the city guard was paraded before them. They said that these were not the guardians of the city but its destroyers, which prompted the citizens to ask who, then, could be considered the guardians. The rabbis answered, "The scribes and the scholars," referring them to Tehillim (Psalms) Chap. 127. (Jerusalem Talmud, Tractate Hagiga. 76c).

The name was given to a group of Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem who refused (and still refuse) to recognize the existence or authority of the so-called "State of Israel" and made (and still make) a point of publicly demonstrating their position, the position of the Torah and authentic unadulterated Judaism."

anti-jews.jpg

Neturei Karta opposed the establishment of and retain all opposition to the existence of the so-called "State of Israel"!

"Neturei-Karta is the Aramaic term for "Guardians of the City. The name Neturei-Karta originates from an incident in which R. Yehudah Ha-Nassi (Rabbi Judah the Prince) sent R. Hiyya and R. Ashi on a pastoral tour of inspection. In one town they asked to see the "guardians of the city" and the city guard was paraded before them. They said that these were not the guardians of the city but its destroyers, which prompted the citizens to ask who, then, could be considered the guardians. The rabbis answered, "The scribes and the scholars," referring them to Tehillim (Psalms) Chap. 127. (Jerusalem Talmud, Tractate Hagiga. 76c).

The name was given to a group of Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem who refused (and still refuse) to recognize the existence or authority of the so-called "State of Israel" and made (and still make) a point of publicly demonstrating their position, the position of the Torah and authentic unadulterated Judaism."
You've proven nothing. Anyone can dress up like anyone and hold a sign.

anti-jews.jpg

You've proven nothing. Anyone can dress up like anyone and hold a sign.
Look at the links and tell me those are faked? They aren't, you just have been told all your life that all Jews support Israel, meaning Zionism, and they don't. Welcome to a dose of reality, that's why I posted it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back