After Inaugural Rhetoric on Unity, Biden Signs Divisive Transgender Executive Order

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left making sure women will no longer be able to win in sports or safely enter a bathroom and telling children humans can change sex on a whim.

Nothing gets my goat more than this anti-human, anti-god, anti-nature, anti-science, anti-family transgender garbage that's taken root in society.

<sob>. Not fair!
Unless you do what we want.....we cannot have unity

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Just because someone identifies as a Broad doesn't mean that they can't perform athletics like a man.

Look at Caitlin Jenner. "She" achieved records in the olympics that exceeded any other man of "her" time, and if they were recorded in the record books according to current standards, Jenner is without a fucking doubt, the most tremendous girl track runner in history.

<sob>. Not fair!
Unless you do what we want.....we cannot have unity
The cry of the left for the past 30 years.

That has been the cry of the left since antiquity. Students of history remember when a couple of holy angels employed by Almighty God were visiting Lot in the city of Sodom. They hollered all evening demanding that the angels submit to liberalism.

The Left making sure women will no longer be able to win in sports or safely enter a bathroom and telling children humans can change sex on a whim.

Follow the science they say. Its a mental disorder.
What did people expect to happen next, once gays were openly accepted in society.

Gender dysphoria is a diagnosis listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association to diagnose mental conditions.

Eventually Mayo will be forced to revise their publications like they did with homosexuality.
The left wants to destroy the nuclear family.

Last edited:

Follow the science they say. Its a mental disorder.
What did people expect to happen next, once gays were openly accepted in society.

Gender dysphoria is a diagnosis listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association to diagnose mental conditions.

Eventually Mayo will be forced to edit their publications like they did with homosexuality.
Lot of people think they’re Napoleon, but we don’t hand them a map of Russia and give them 5 Divisions of troops.

Just because someone identifies as a Broad doesn't mean that they can't perform athletics like a man.

Look at Caitlin Jenner. "She" achieved records in the olympics that exceeded any other man of "her" time, and if they were recorded in the record books according to current standards, Jenner is without a fucking doubt, the most tremendous girl track runner in history.
great call--great example
..I've had these discussions in military forums
..for just one thing, not only do they have less muscle mass, the recovery and stamina of that lower mass is less---etc
--all scientific facts--undeniable

As much as I personally oppose what I think are faddish but real and even sometimes potentially dangerous excesses of transgenderist activists, I didn’t find the linked Heritage Foundation article convincing. It reads as a very subjective critique of the Biden EO, almost as an ad for the author’s controversial and polemical book. As written the Biden EO seems very vague and the author of the article even admits it basically endorses the (not so radical) distinctions of Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch on these questions. I’m sure many transgenderist activists are heartened by the Democratic victory, and Conservatives upset, but many liberals and independents are frankly also opposed to some things being pushed in cultural, scientific & medical, and sports fields that they too consider excessive. These issues have not by any means been finally decided. Indeed, there is still a lot of confusion in society as a whole as to how to address the sometimes complex questions of cultural and biological identity.

As a woman, go fuck yourself. I've shared my bathroom with trannies all of my life. I notice that it's only male posters who go batshit about that. Women shrug. We don't need you to save us from trannies. Would that you went this crazy about attacks by "normal men".

Similarly, most sports programs for pre-teens are all co-ed. Many sports require men and women to compete on equal footing. You don't even watch women's sports or care about them, you just want something to bitch about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back