CDZ After I already proved leaky vaccine, and it’s now confirmed, here’s an article from 2015 on why that’s very dangerous

I’ll say it once again, for probably the 50th time on this site. The vaccines were never going to work. There was always going to be an endless stream of booster shots that just never seem to keep up. Dolla dolla bills y’all for big pharma. YOU CANNOT USE A VACCINE WITH A NARROW SPECTRUM OF IMMUNITY AGAINST A RAPIDLY MUTATING RNA VIRUS.

So FAR -- the major changes to this virus HERE in the U.S. has involved Delta.. THere are literally 1000s of mutations LOGGED elsewhere and some that have ravaged countries or continents (like Mu or , but once that diversity is in play -- it's harder to RE-SEED a general global pandemic.

Even a lowly virus with no control of mutations has enough DNA length to see A LOT OF mutations. Not all of them have a bearing on human transmission or survival.

This "leaky" theory kinda ignores all of that. Not only that but any one variant can do one of 3 things.

1) make the resulting virus WEAKER and less of HUMAN threat because it dies out.
2) have no effect on human survival or transmission.
3) enhance some aspect that DOES affect increase human transmission or lead to higher mortality or increased clinical intervention..

VAST majority of mutations are gonna be #2... And if it's truly random, I SUSPECT that the chances of #1 or #3 are close to identical..

The mRNA "immunity spectrum" is NOT narrow.. At least not as narrow as you think. It does not require matching a LARGE PORTION of the target virus.. If it did THAT -=- it would be "narrow".. But by targeting just the SPIKE protein that ENABLES human infection -- It's actually fairly BROAD coverage of all the possible mutations.

The main thing about "leaky" theory is that you NEED a CHAIN of mutations that ALL SURVIVE AND PROPAGATE in order to substantially change a characteristic that makes the virus more of a human threat. That could be a "couple" or a "couple dozen" SERIALLY connected mutations to get ANY effect on human survival or transmission..

Last edited:

Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.

Repost of the op as I was about to create a thread on Leaky Vaccines.

Yes the Op found this a long time ago.

Did they create LEAKY VACCINES duing this plannedemic?

I'd say so. As this study is almost word for word what is happening now.

Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.

Repost of the op as I was about to create a thread on Leaky Vaccines.

Yes the Op found this a long time ago.

Did they create LEAKY VACCINES duing this plannedemic?

I'd say so. As this study is almost word for word what is happening now.
Thank you, good article. Yes, even heir Fauci said this in March of 2020 when asked about using vaccines to fight covid. He explicitly warned the media to not put your hopes in an effective vaccine, because they’d probably turn out “leaky”, and that leaky vaccines could actually make the disease more virulent.

But hey, go inject in your kids with a cytotoxic spike protein. What could go wrong?

Seems articles about a new bird flu are starting to come out. Seems they know people figuring this out. So they are about to bring back the FLU to chsnge the Narritive lol.

Im on my phone so someone starts some threads on this please.

If this is accurate, and this leaky vaccine in humans, does to unvaccinated humans as it does to unvaccinated chickens, then all of the country's unvaccinated, will be dead....very shortly.
Bwahahah...whats funny as you say this with glee is that if this is true so will most of the vaccinated as the vaccines are known to not last but a few months....

So FAR -- the major changes to this virus HERE in the U.S. has involved Delta.. THere are literally 1000s of mutations LOGGED elsewhere and some that have ravaged countries or continents (like Mu or , but once that diversity is in play -- it's harder to RE-SEED a general global pandemic.

Even a lowly virus with no control of mutations has enough DNA length to see A LOT OF mutations. Not all of them have a bearing on human transmission or survival.

This "leaky" theory kinda ignores all of that. Not only that but any one variant can do one of 3 things.

1) make the resulting virus WEAKER and less of HUMAN threat because it dies out.
2) have no effect on human survival or transmission.
3) enhance some aspect that DOES affect increase human transmission or lead to higher mortality or increased clinical intervention..

VAST majority of mutations are gonna be #2... And if it's truly random, I SUSPECT that the chances of #1 or #3 are close to identical..

The mRNA "immunity spectrum" is NOT narrow.. At least not as narrow as you think. It does not require matching a LARGE PORTION of the target virus.. If it did THAT -=- it would be "narrow".. But by targeting just the SPIKE protein that ENABLES human infection -- It's actually fairly BROAD coverage of all the possible mutations.

The main thing about "leaky" theory is that you NEED a CHAIN of mutations that ALL SURVIVE AND PROPAGATE in order to substantially change a characteristic that makes the virus more of a human threat. That could be a "couple" or a "couple dozen" SERIALLY connected mutations to get ANY effect on human survival or transmission..
What’s curious to me is the hospitalization aspect. Not one agency has stated what a treatment consists of. Go to the hospital and they do what? What treatment is so demanding that it requires ten nurses and doctors to treat one patient?

Forum List

Back