after hearing some of Bidens plan to reign in violent crime i have advice for law abiding people living in high crime areas .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
and that advice is to get out ! thats right if you live in a very violent high crime area and you care about living in a safe community get out ! Biden didnt mention any of the root causes of violence in the inner cities ! he didnt advocate increased policing in the inner cities ! lets face it crime is going to get much much worse in the inner cities !

no mention of stop and frisk and no mention of violent gangs or the gang members that grew up without a father in the home ....

Crime is much worse all over the world, welcome to the human community...
in Europe its skyrocketed ! skyrocketed since they started mass immigration from a violent continent .
Every continent has violent people on it..
no shit idiot ! but it seems theyve been exporting their most violent to Europe idiot ! if not then the violent crime per capita wouldnt have risen in Europe !

and that advice is to get out ! thats right if you live in a very violent high crime area and you care about living in a safe community get out ! Biden didnt mention any of the root causes of violence in the inner cities ! he didnt advocate increased policing in the inner cities ! lets face it crime is going to get much much worse in the inner cities !

It’s funny how Tucker predicted exactly what Xiden would say.

It’s all about going after 2A rights of innocent people, and doing nothing about thousands of thugs let loose by Democrats.

in Europe its skyrocketed ! skyrocketed since they started mass immigration from a violent continent .
Every continent has violent people on it..
no shit idiot ! but it seems theyve been exporting their most violent to Europe idiot ! if not then the violent crime per capita wouldnt have risen in Europe !

Sweden’s gun violence rate has soared due to gangs, report says​

but jo solution is to take guns from law abiding citizens
Where is that stated? You gonna start making crap up again? You can own all the damn guns you want no one will stop yous, it's your monies.
I'm smarter than you to know that's what he wants to do
I tell you what let's make a bet if Jo doesn't push for more gun control because of the rise in crime I'll leave this forum for good
But if he does you must go.
DEAL?

It’s funny how Tucker predicted exactly what Xiden would say.

It’s all about going after 2A rights of innocent people, and doing nothing about thousands of thugs let loose by Democrats.

Don't you worry there was many, many more released by Trump..

Where is that stated? You gonna start making crap up again? You can own all the damn guns you want no one will stop yous, it's your monies.
I tell you what let's make a bet if Jo doesn't push for more gun control because of the rise in crime I'll leave this forum for good
DEAL?
It would take a law from Congress to do as such and it ain't gonna happen because they do not have enough votes, so you are wrong, sorry.

DEAL?
It would take a law from Congress to do as such and it ain't gonna happen because they do not have enough votes, so you are wrong, sorry.
YOU WANT TO TAKE THAT BET OR ARE YOU CHICKENSHIT?

Forum List

Back