After GOP Sabotaged Obama, Trump Looks To Scapegoat Democrats For Slowing Economy

your TDS lack of comprehension is not my fault
You poor thing, now you sound like a broken record. :cuckoo:
Try another chart that points out manufacturing jobs
I already did that and you still don't understand it. Why would I expect you'd understand it if I posted it again?
I didn't see it and I'm not looking for it now go fetch boy
LOL

So? Am I supposed to care? I already proved your nonsense about trump bringing back manufacturing jobs was utter bullshit. Everything since has just been fucking with you for fun.
ok stop posting lies

You poor thing, now you sound like a broken record. :cuckoo:
I already did that and you still don't understand it. Why would I expect you'd understand it if I posted it again?
LOL

So? Am I supposed to care? I already proved your nonsense about trump bringing back manufacturing jobs was utter bullshit. Everything since has just been fucking with you for fun.
ok stop posting lies
Nothing I said is a lie.

LOL

ok stop posting lies
Nothing I said is a lie.
the chart you posted was a lie it wasn't a representation of manufacture jobs

LOL

ok stop posting lies
Nothing I said is a lie.
Nope, it was manufacturing jobs. I even posted it with a link to the BLS page of manufacturing jobs.

Want even more evidence you're a dumbfucking rightarded pussy bitch who can't read a chart OR click a link...?

The chart I posted shows there are currently 12.9 million people employed. You are beyond stupid to think there are less than 13 million people employed in the U.S. in total. :cuckoo:

Yet that's exactly what you think because you're too fucked in the head to understand what I posted is manufacturing jobs.

307vyna-gif.269908

What was disconcerting was the audience reaction. Many people frowned.

One woman shouted at me: “I want a recession so we can get rid of Trump.”

I said to her as nicely as possible that even if you don’t like the president, you don’t want to root against America.

Do you really want millions of people to lose their jobs? Do you really want people to earn less money?
That doesn’t sound very patriotic or compassionate.

The woman crossed her arms and scoffed.

Now I get it that San Fran is the epicenter of Anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome and so maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised.

But now we see Democratic leaders and the “unbiased” media openly rooting for a recession.

The drumbeat for an economic contraction has been nonstop for the last two weeks.

Maryland Rep. John Delaney, a Democratic presidential candidate, recently chastised his own party for cheerleading for a financial collapse.

Democrats rooting for recession
Is that it?
Someone in the audience?

You didn't read the link, didja?

Here's a quote.

"Maryland Rep. John Delaney, a Democratic presidential candidate, recently chastised his own party for cheerleading for a financial collapse."
It's good never to just accept one article as the whole truth.
Here's a link back atcha.

2020 presidential hopeful John Delaney accused his fellow Democrats of "cheering on a recession" in order to "stick it to" President Donald Trump, who has continued to claim his economy is the best ever even as experts warn of impending decline.

Delaney was campaigning in Altoona, Iowa, on Wednesday when he was asked by reporters if he thought a recession was likely. Financial experts and market indicators have recently signaled that an economic downturn may be coming sooner rather than later.

"I hope it's not," the congressman said. "You know, it feels like some Democrats are cheering on a recession because they want to stick it to Trump."

CNN reporter DJ Judd immediately pushed Delaney on his accusation, asking him which Democratic candidates in particular are celebrating a possible recession.

"I'm not going to name names, but you just get a sense," Delaney responded......

But CNN's Judd continued to question Delaney on his allegation that Democrats are welcoming a recession in order to take down Trump in the general election. Delaney repeatedly avoided the question.

"I'm sorry, but just to bear down, you think members of the Democratic Party are actively hoping for a recession?" Judd asked.

"I didn't say that, I didn't say that," Delaney claimed. He added that it's very important that the Democratic Party be very clear that they do not want a recession, even if it would be "good politics."

2020 presidential hopeful John Delaney accused his fellow Democrats of "cheering on a recession" to "stick it to Trump"

LOL

ok stop posting lies
Nothing I said is a lie.
LOLOLOLOLOL

The chart is on the BLS website under the heading of all manufacturing employed. You're dumber than she to say the BLS is lying. And you're even dumber than that to think there are less than 13 million people total working in the U.S. :cuckoo:

307vyna-gif.269908

Take that stroll. Obama said that "those manufacturing jobs are not coming back".
Trump is bringing them back, as many as he can, does that clarify things for you?

This fucking no good motherfucker piece of shit used the stories and names of people from my manufacturing hometown to get his sorry fucking ass elected...then turned his back. Why did Trump win “Rust Belt?” Because Democrats turned their backs on these communities. Then Barry (who never got his skinny little arms dirty in his life) turned his back on them. FUCK HIM! Never will I vote Democrat again since Sotoro or Clinton.

Take that stroll. Obama said that "those manufacturing jobs are not coming back".
Trump is bringing them back, as many as he can, does that clarify things for you?

Except that Trump is NOT bringing back manufacturing jobs. More jobs have been lost in manufacturing, than have been gained. So much so that manufacturing is currently in a recession.

LOL

ok stop posting lies
Nothing I said is a lie.
C'mon, conservative ... tell me again how only 13 million people are employed in the U.S.. That was fucking hysterical.

:lmao:

LOL

ok stop posting lies
Nothing I said is a lie.
C'mon, conservative ... tell me again how only 13 million people are employed in the U.S.. That was fucking hysterical.

Show the stats

Liberals cannot take responsibility for their failures. If they actually did then that would indicate their plans were flawed so it easier and emotionally satisfying to blame others.

LOL

ok stop posting lies
Nothing I said is a lie.

Show the stats
LOLOL

Dumbfucking cuck, I already did. It's on the graph I posted that you're incapable of understanding. :badgrin:

... an American economy he wrongly calls the “best ever.” ...
This is the best labor economy any of us have ever seen.

BREAKING… CNN Poll: US Economy Receives Highest Rating in Nearly 20 Years

As 2019 comes to a close, the US economy earns its highest ratings in almost two decades, potentially boosting President Donald Trump in matchups against the Democrats vying to face him in next year’s election, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

Overall, 76% rate economic conditions in the US today as very or somewhat good, significantly more than those who said so at this time last year (67%). This is the highest share to say the economy is good since February 2001, when 80% said so.

Almost all Republicans (97%) say economic conditions are good right now, as do 75% of independents and 62% of Democrats. Positive ratings are up across parties compared with August of this year, when 91% of Republicans, 62% of independents and 47% of Democrats said the economy was in good shape.

Looking ahead, nearly 7 in 10 expect the economy to be in good shape a year from now (68%), the best outlook in CNN polling since December 2003.

After years of stagnation and decline wages are on the rise.
Under Bush it raised: $400 over 8 years
Under Obama it raised: $975 over 8 years
Under Trump: Over $5,000 over 2 1/2 years

President Trump is the best economic president in history and people are feeling it – despite the best efforts of the Fake News Media

Another tale from the gateway pundit.

How about we look at the truth?

Fact check: Did Trump pull off an 'economic turnaround?'

Was the economy struggling when Trump took office?
Absolutely not. Trump inherited a booming economy with low unemployment and steady job growth — an easy win on day one — and he quickly claimed credit. Early in his presidency, Trump boasted about job gains starting from his election onward, crediting Obama's final months as his own.

The economy was, however, struggling when Obama took office in 2009. He inherited a dismal economy in the middle of a recession that lasted 18 months, facing what many feared would be a depression, and was able to turn it around in the first years of his presidency. The U.S. is now its 10th year of economic growth, and in its longest period of growth with 95 straight months of job creation. The bulk of that decade of growth was under Obama’s presidency, and can fairly be credited to him.

While the tax cuts probably helped inject some cash into the economy — particularly the stock market — the country has largely maintained the growth it saw under Obama.

Fact check: Did Trump pull off an 'economic turnaround?'

... the buffoon in the Oval Office is apparently running out of luck...
He is?
...Trump’s dangerously misguided trade war with China is hitting American consumers and the U.S. economy hard...
Gee, then why is inflation so tame?
... Calendar-year growth is now pegged at 2.3%...
It is? Sounds like some one is pegging someone. First of all, 2.3% would beat Obama 5 out of 8 times. Further, 2.3% is Obama's final 3 year average, whereas if Trump get's 2.3% this year, his 3 year average is 2.5%. Obama NEVER had a 3 year average that averaged 2.5%, not a single time.
... With Germany and the U.K. already entering recession territory, economists are sounding the alarm that the United States could be next...
It seems that every quarter since Trump has been elected, you guys have been screaming that a recession was right around the corner, yet we haven't even had a single negative quarter under Trump.
... For the 45th president of the United States, the real culprit for these worrying economic developments can be found in his own mirror. But Trump’s ego, and the entire rationale for his 2020 re-election campaign, both depend on denying that inescapable truth. So Donald Trump is doing what he does: blaming someone else for his own obvious failures...
Sure, you guys always do this, blame Trump for the collapse that doesn't happen, then try to credit Obama for the prosperity that we enjoy instead.

THIS IS CNN: Leave It to Fake News CNN to Flat Out Lie About the Booming Economy.

The economy is booming. We have the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Unemployment is at a historic low for Hispanics and African Americans. People are working. Their taxes were reduced thanks to President Donald Trump's tax cuts. People have more money in their pockets every paycheck and they are feeling confident in our economy.

More businesses are hiring because their tax burden was reduced when Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Small businesses are able to reinvest in their business, which, in turn, means they have more flexibility to hire people.

Despite those successes, CNN flat out lies about what things are like for the average American, you know, those "Deplorables" in flyover country that voted for this president. That became extremely evident during Sunday's episode of "Reliable Sources with Brian Stelter" when the panel discussed the economy.

Rampell ran with the argument that things were better when Clinton was impeached in December 1998. According to the U.S. Bureau Labor of Statistics, unemployment was at 4.4 percent at the time. The current unemployment rate is 3.7 percent.

We cannot expect the people at leftist "news" organizations, like CNN and MSNBC, to understand what it is like to live in rural America. We cannot expect them to understand what it is like to want to keep your hard-earned money and decide how you spend it. Instead, they sit on their elitist pedestals and flap their gums about how "orange man bad." The funniest part is they continually wonder why no one takes them seriously and why their ratings are continually taking.

14267739415441.jpg

It's time for Democrats to accept the 2016 election and join the rest of us in celebrating this unexpected prosperity this holiday season!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back