After FBI Warned Capitol Police / Pelosi About Coming 6 Jan Violence, Wray Testified Under oath He did Not Know What AGENCY gave The Warning

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
He also says he has found no evidence of Antifa involvement....despite one of Antifa's top planners was arrested INSIDE the Capitol and Democrats used this domestic terrorists' film footage in 2nd bogus / failed Impeachment attempt

He also says he has found no evidence of Antifa involvement....despite one of Antifa's top planners was arrested INSIDE the Capitol and Democrats used this domestic terrorists' film footage in 2nd bogus / failed Impeachment attempt

You made that up. Show me any source saying that an "Antifa top planner" participated in the riots.
you didn't cite evidence because you don't have it and you're full of s***. People who are full of s*** don't do links

Ice Cream Nancy staged the entire thing....there were instigators in the crowd that when arrested we discover that they never voted for Trump....what were those people doing there?....invited guests of Ice Cream Nancy....

What makes you think that the Senate SGT at Arms wasn't notified or McConnell?

You made that up. Show me any source saying that an "Antifa top planner" participated in the riots.
you didn't cite evidence because you don't have it and you're full of s***. People who are full of s*** don't do links
Not playing snowflake games anymore - posted this several times already. Feel free to search through my posts to find where I posted this for YOU several times.

Changed my mind - font want you using my
Post as an excuse to lie and spread propaganda again....

Sullivan is a well-known Antifa thug...and the Democrats used this criminals video footage from inside the Capiton in their 2nd failed Impwachment.

In the 1st, they collaborated with the Russians and a Trump-hating foreign ex spy who was working for Russians. The 2nd time they collaborated with domestic terrorists....

Last edited:

Sullivan is a well-known Antifa thug...and the Democrats used this criminals video footage from inside the Capiton in their 2nd failed Impwachment.

In the 1st, they collaborated with the Russians and a Trump-hating foreign ex spy who was working for Russians. The 2nd time they collaborated with domestic terrorists....
hardly, BLM kicked him out

Wray is the poster child for incompetence and corruption.

I wonder what blubber boi Chris Christie got for saddling the nation with that loser.

hardly, BLM kicked him out

Sullivan sure 'inserted himself/ 'infiltrated on 6 Jan.

What is f*ing stupid is snowflakes attempting to protect domestic terrorists Antifa by claiming they are an innocent victim of Sullivan and other 'faux Antifa members' arrested for violence & being in the Capitol on 6 Jan

Trump should have the entire FBI top brass throw into Gitmo

New Topics

Forum List

Back