After Donald Trump, the Last Thing We Need Is Unity

Biden needs to introduce medicare for all and the green new deal legislation, and if the GOP don't like it, shove it up their ass and/or down their throats!

This is not a normal time. We’re trying to act like it’s normal

i have only limited tolerance for a Republican party that wrings its hands and talks about unity and moving forward. We had an insurrection where their leader of their party incited that insurrection and many of them continue to support him

Sorry, Mr. President Biden, but 'unity' doesn’t mean we do whatever you say

Judging from copious commentary on social media and from Biden’s actions, the Left has a disturbingly Orwellian idea of what “unity” means. They have no right, however, to change the very meaning of words. They won’t get away with it.

The SOB needs to be held accountable for the damage to the Capitol and to the Country.

My friends: Biden has long prized bipartisanship above all, and some of his early actions indicate he simply wants to restore the country to its pre-Trump form. That would be a disaster.

But Biden has the potential to govern like a second FDR, overseeing transformative new programs to tackle economic inequality

“the president tried to give every single person health care” would be both an amazing start to a progressive presidency and one hell of an opening argument for the 2022 midterms

The speech he actually gave on Wednesday, and the executive orders he has actually signed, largely show that his ambition is to be a second Barack Obama. And we already know how that story ends.

Damn you be dense
Obama be the boy in Joe's ear piece.

My friends: Biden has long prized bipartisanship above all, and some of his early actions indicate he simply wants to restore the country to its pre-Trump form. That would be a disaster.

But Biden has the potential to govern like a second FDR, overseeing transformative new programs to tackle economic inequality

“the president tried to give every single person health care” would be both an amazing start to a progressive presidency and one hell of an opening argument for the 2022 midterms

The speech he actually gave on Wednesday, and the executive orders he has actually signed, largely show that his ambition is to be a second Barack Obama. And we already know how that story ends.

No need to worry. There won’t be any unity.

That's good
You need shit to complain about.

if Biden proposes a thoughtfully targeted infrastructure package that doesn’t send fiscal conservatives into fury, he could unify people rather easily.

Americans are angrier, more fearful, less trusting of one another and more polarized than at any time in generations and perhaps since the 1850s. Families, friendships, churches and communities are being ripped apart by the savagery of our politics.

Coups tend to lead to hard feelings.

That's good
Again, there’s plenty to complain about. Some like you, seem to think everything is hunky dory.

That's good
Again, there’s plenty to complain about. Some like you, seem to think everything is hunky dory.

Actually, coups have never seemed hunky dory to me.

some of his early actions indicate he simply wants to restore the country to its pre-Trump form.

You mean by stealing an election?

Except you have zero evidence of that, except that which exists in your fevered imagination.

I would love to see an intelligent Trump supporter online, one that lives in the reality based world. Why do these people not exist?

That's good

I’d think you’d see that things ain’t so great when people are violent, but I guess you aren’t that smart.

some of his early actions indicate he simply wants to restore the country to its pre-Trump form.

You mean by stealing an election?

Except you have zero evidence of that, except that which exists in your fevered imagination.

I would love to see an intelligent Trump supporter online, one that lives in the reality based world. Why do these people not exist?

We do exist.
The evidence is everywhere.

That's good

I’d think you’d see that things ain’t so great when people are violent, but I guess you aren’t that smart.

Most people realize that people who simply complain about things, with no real ideas that will help, don't have a lot of value.

Forum List

Back