After Donald Trump, the Last Thing We Need Is Unity

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
My friends: Biden has long prized bipartisanship above all, and some of his early actions indicate he simply wants to restore the country to its pre-Trump form. That would be a disaster.

But Biden has the potential to govern like a second FDR, overseeing transformative new programs to tackle economic inequality

“the president tried to give every single person health care” would be both an amazing start to a progressive presidency and one hell of an opening argument for the 2022 midterms

The speech he actually gave on Wednesday, and the executive orders he has actually signed, largely show that his ambition is to be a second Barack Obama. And we already know how that story ends.

It ended with one of the most popular presidents in history serving two terms.

~~~~~~~
Don't tell that to China Joey Xi he says he got more votes that Obama Osama...
Thats only because people that had never voted before realized they needed to get that incompetent fuckup out of office. They would have voted for the local dog catcher over Dump.

My friends: Biden has long prized bipartisanship above all, and some of his early actions indicate he simply wants to restore the country to its pre-Trump form. That would be a disaster.

But Biden has the potential to govern like a second FDR, overseeing transformative new programs to tackle economic inequality

“the president tried to give every single person health care” would be both an amazing start to a progressive presidency and one hell of an opening argument for the 2022 midterms

The speech he actually gave on Wednesday, and the executive orders he has actually signed, largely show that his ambition is to be a second Barack Obama. And we already know how that story ends.

The only similarity will be Jill Biden playing President for dementia Joe

No need to worry. There won’t be any unity.

~~~~~~~
Thats only because people that had never voted before realized they needed to get that incompetent fuckup out of office. They would have voted for the local dog catcher over Dump.

Yep even those dead and buried in all the Blue States and if that wasn't enough they printed phoney ballots with Joey Xi's name on it.

The only similarity will be Jill Biden playing President for dementia Joe
DOCTOR Jill

~~~~~~~

Yep even those dead and buried in all the Blue States and if that wasn't enough they printed phoney ballots with Joey Xi's name on it.
Whatever excuse that makes you feel better after Dumps historic loss. :laugh:

We cannot reach out to Republicans indefinitely, my friends! If they choose not to come on board to help the American people now, we have the majority. We should use that majority

yup

bipartisanship is a scam, folks!
Your other personality was calling for it in the Flame Zone. You guys need to be more cohesive in your posting.
that's because i've now lost faith in unity. i gave it a shot, it didn't work
Welcome to the dark side, now join in the mocking of the new administration
4ugxfa.jpg

Americans are angrier, more fearful, less trusting of one another and more polarized than at any time in generations and perhaps since the 1850s. Families, friendships, churches and communities are being ripped apart by the savagery of our politics.

Forum List

Back