After doing some DMT, I have come to realize I was wrong about everything. I am meant to be a far-left progressive

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
Everything I ever said in support of Trump or for conservatives ideals was totally wrong. I denounce it all since apparently I cannot have two account with two different personalities on this site. From now on I will only be referred to as comrade cat. As such, I will like to relay a story of something that happened to me.

Today I was the store and I saw a white woman in front with me a cart full of items that were clearly going to be used to make tacos and burritos. There was flour tortillas, corn tortillas, salsa, seasonings like cumin, I saw some chili peppers, avocados, etc... It was obvious what her intent was when she got home. What's even worse is that she didn't he try to hide it. She thought it was perfectly okay to do it. I looked at her with disgust as I shook my head when she glanced over. I was going to stay quiet, but I couldn't help it when she just smiled at me. I could see in her eyes she wanted to go off on a racist rant against me.

So, I said "Oh, I see you're making tacos for your white family, huh?" She was like "yeah, it's taco Tuesday". I was totally taken aback by that such a blatantly racist response. At which point I started educating her about her problematic cultural appropriation of other cultures, because clearly this woman never received a proper anti-racist education. I explained that white people stealing from other cultures without understanding the history and significance is nothing short of colonial theft. I told her that she should put the stuff back and go back to get items that doesn't involve erasing an entire culture. She was obviously angry and really wanted to go on that racist rant. I could see it in her eyes. Of course like most racists these days she just held it back and laughed. She said "thank you for letting me know that, but I am making this for my family. I am not profiting from it". I wanted to gouge this racist bitch's eyes at this point. She was trying to justify literal genocide by saying it was genocide only for her family to appreciate. Despite my ever increasing rage, I remained calm and explained to her that she is buying these ingredients from what are most likely white owned companies and that they are profiting of my culture. Also, she is likely saving money by making them herself instead of ordering from an authenticate Mexicans restaurant. So she is also profiting by saving money that she will likely spend on a Trump 2024 hat or a KKK hood. That money which she saved and that went to those white owned corporations are were stolen from the mexican restaurant that would have received that business had she not culturally appropriating Mexican culture.

At this point you could tell she was embarrassed for having her culturally appropriating colonialism called out. She turned away and walked out of the store without paying for or taking her groceries. Everyone in the front of the store who was watching the exchange started clapping. Some people came up to me to tell me how proud they were of my bravery in standing up for my culture and heritage. It makes me proud knowing that she went home too cook her family some unseasoned chicken covered in mayonnaise.

Everything I ever said in support of Trump or for conservatives ideals was totally wrong. I denounce it all since apparently I cannot have two account with two different personalities on this site. From now on I will only be referred to as comrade cat. As such, I will like to relay a story of something that happened to me.

Today I was the store and I saw a white woman in front with me a cart full of items that were clearly going to be used to make tacos and burritos. There was flour tortillas, corn tortillas, salsa, seasonings like cumin, I saw some chili peppers, avocados, etc... It was obvious what her intent was when she got home. What's even worse is that she didn't he try to hide it. She thought it was perfectly okay to do it. I looked at her with disgust as I shook my head when she glanced over. I was going to stay quiet, but I couldn't help it when she just smiled at me. I could see in her eyes she wanted to go off on a racist rant against me.

So, I said "Oh, I see you're making tacos for your white family, huh?" She was like "yeah, it's taco Tuesday". I was totally taken aback by that such a blatantly racist response. At which point I started educating her about her problematic cultural appropriation of other cultures, because clearly this woman never received a proper anti-racist education. I explained that white people stealing from other cultures without understanding the history and significance is nothing short of colonial theft. I told her that she should put the stuff back and go back to get items that doesn't involve erasing an entire culture. She was obviously angry and really wanted to go on that racist rant. I could see it in her eyes. Of course like most racists these days she just held it back and laughed. She said "thank you for letting me know that, but I am making this for my family. I am not profiting from it". I wanted to gouge this racist bitch's eyes at this point. She was trying to justify literal genocide by saying it was genocide only for her family to appreciate. Despite my ever increasing rage, I remained calm and explained to her that she is buying these ingredients from what are most likely white owned companies and that they are profiting of my culture. Also, she is likely saving money by making them herself instead of ordering from an authenticate Mexicans restaurant. So she is also profiting by saving money that she will likely spend on a Trump 2024 hat or a KKK hood. That money which she saved and that went to those white owned corporations are were stolen from the mexican restaurant that would have received that business had she not culturally appropriating Mexican culture.

At this point you could tell she was embarrassed for having her culturally appropriating colonialism called out. She turned away and walked out of the store without paying for or taking her groceries. Everyone in the front of the store who was watching the exchange started clapping. Some people came up to me to tell me how proud they were of my bravery in standing up for my culture and heritage. It makes me proud knowing that she went home too cook her family some unseasoned chicken covered in mayonnaise.

1628391221180.png
1628391275117.png

1628391313883.png

Why did I waste my time reading this?
I assumed it was a lame attempt at satire. Apparently, dude's hate has just driven him insane. I'm so thankful that I live in one of the poorest and least educated states in America. Not that Alabamians are dumbasses in general. We just tend toward humility and attempt to live and let live. The reason this is worthy of praise is that we don't have to be bothered by some hate-filled psycho while we're shopping for Taco Tuesday ;)

I gotta tell ya, if some asshole like this guy spoke that way to a single woman in public around here, he'd likely be invited outdoors to discuss the finer nuances involved in his worldview. If the lady happened to be married and her husband was on hand, the situation would take on a life all it's own...

You know, I really have no problem with individuals who hate me for my politics. That's their right. The problem only intrudes when that individual is compelled to make me unavoidably aware of his hate. When a person's only request is to be left alone and that is too much for the stranger to allow, what comes afterward is all on him.

Did you make her put back the Queso she stole?
Saying "Hey! That's Nacho cheese!"

Annnnd another one to Ignore. I like Tex-Mex, I'm a white conservative guy, I voted for Trump in 2016 and in 2020, and I don't give a damn who likes it or not. From start to finish, that was one bullshit post.

this is obviously satire ... but lets just play along shall we ... has a white person accused you of racial appropriation for owning and driving a car or flying on an airplane ?

Screenshot_20210825-222607.png

:lol:

She should have had pizza instead.

12463218-chef-eating-the-pizza.jpg

joker-aplausos.gif

Why did I waste my time reading this?
Well, speaking for myself, herewego, it's because Hossfly manages to find cute pictures of critter varmints who make us laugh at ridiculous opinions of sundry snowflakes!!!! And I really needed a laugh after Biden threatened to leave thousands of Americans in Afghanistan only to receive brutal torture and beheading because Biden only thinks of himself when he makes his rationale for doing nothing publicly. I have tears at vesper times lately. My dad was brutally tortured in a Japanese War prison in WWII, and he was still waking up screaming 10 to 40 years later. Torture to near death has a lifelong aftertaste and families suffer for it. I bless my dad 30 years after he passed away. He didn't deserve those kind of memories that killed many, many of his fellow soldiers in that horrible place.

Seven people were killed this morning when a Confederate flag walked into an Alabama shopping mall and started shooting.

According to local reports, the flag entered Cherrywood Mall outside Huntsville armed with two AK-47 assault rifles, a P 228 handgun and several grenades. It immediately proceeded to unload its ordinance on unsuspecting shoppers.

In addition to those killed, 23 people were injured and are currently being treated in area emergency rooms. Several are in critical condition and not expected to survive. The flag’s motivations are uncertain at the moment. However, according to witnesses the flag did specifically target White people with Northern accents.

“The flag chased us down the hallway screaming ‘Die, Yankees Die!’, says Justin Anderson, an aeronautical engineer originally from New Hampshire. “Luckily flags don’t move very fast, so my girlfriend and I managed to outrun it.”

Lucy Patterson, a homemaker from New Jersey wasn’t so lucky. Both her legs were blown off when the flag lobbed a hand grenade at her feet.

“It looked straight into my eyes, pulled the pin, and threw a deathball my way,” she says. “It was so cold-blooded. Almost as if it weren't human.”

Shortly thereafter the flag turned the gun on itself, shooting itself in the pole several times. Rushed to Huntsville Beth-Israel Medical Center, it was pronounced dead on arrival.

Confederate flags have increasingly been committing mass shootings in the South. Although retailers like Wal-Mart and Amazon have belatedly banned their sale, the existing stockpile of flags should be considered armed and extremely dangerous.

“It’s a real tragedy,” says Bret Michaels, the CEO of retailer Wal-Mart, “We should have stopped selling Confederate flags sooner. Think of how many flag-on-human shootings we could have prevented.”

Forum List

Back