After Crimea, Muscovites Say They Want Alaska Back

Ukraine's spy chief has surrendered .

But Troll Nazi Winkle has not yet noticed .

Horsey Horsey --- your Trolling days are also over .
And ditto VD John and Shitepinger -- our resident Denial Morons

"The shortage [of manpower] is palpable," Ukraine’s military top spy chief, Lieutenant General Kyrylo Budanov, told Financial Times in a new interview, describing the most pressing situation facing the country after nearly two years of war.

He warned that
"it is not even conceivable to think that we can do without mobilization

What palin said was true. The partisan liberal hacks thought they could make a spoof out of it but it didn't work. Evidently, they had no idea that you could see russia from the US AND, palin even mentioned that you could see russia from an island. SNL was immediately turned into the laughingstock that it is.

95% leftards beleive SNL and the MSM driven lie.

Palin made it clear she had no concept of what foreign policy was.
She merely had to respond that as Governor she had no requirement to meet foreign governments.
Plain was more qualified to be president than Barry Soetoro.

let me know when its time for America to start begging Ukraine for help militarily and monetarily in order to keep AK.....
Ill wait!!!!!!!!

Ukraine's spy chief has surrendered .

But Troll Nazi Winkle has not yet noticed .

Horsey Horsey --- your Trolling days are also over .
And ditto, VD John and Shitepinger -- our resident Denial Morons

"The shortage [of manpower] is palpable," Ukraine’s military top spy chief, Lieutenant General Kyrylo Budanov, told Financial Times in a new interview, describing the most pressing situation facing the country after nearly two years of war.

He warned that "it is not even conceivable to think that we can do without mobilization

Nothing to do with anything I posted, once again you come up empty, thanks for your consistency of not understanding what I posted.
Titloss is Nazi Winkle , an old chap from the Baltic region who was chased into Sweden by the Russians .

Titters is clueless and just full of hate toward Russia because they forced him into becoming a low grade Troll just to earn pocket money .
He is mentally very unstable and has no idea that Budanov has effectively surrendered, which yours truly has been telling you was the only possible outcome for the last year

Nothing to do with anything I posted, once again you come up empty, thanks for your consistency of not understanding what I posted.
Plain was more qualified to be president than Barry Soetoro.
let me know when its time for America to start begging Ukraine for help militarily and monetarily in order to keep AK.....
Ill wait!!!!!!!!
"Moscow imperialistic 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 horde will not stop, it must be stopped" Truth!

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

Forum List

Back