After acquiring more information, I'm not sure I'm against McCarthy's bill

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I don't know why it wasn't mentioned on Cavuto yesterday when he was talking to that Congressperson that this bill actually cuts spending by 2 trillion or more, but thank Godfor Hannity who covered this issue last night and gave us the details :)

You Hannity haters can take a flying... well, whatever

Congress and their procedures and methods should not be so complicated... but they are...have to deal with life on life's terms, as they say in the 12 step program (no, I am not and nver have been an alcoholic but the 12 steps are goodfor whatever ails you)

I don't know why it wasn't mentioned on Cavuto yesterday when he was talking to that Congressperson that this bill actually cuts spending by 2 trillion or more, but thank Godfor Hannity who covered this issue last night and gave us the details :)

Congress and their procedures and methods should not be so complicated... but they are...have to deal with life on life's terms, as they say in the 12 step program (no, I am not and nver have been an alcoholic but the 12 steps are goodfor whatever ails you)
So the plan is working. Biden fucked you, and then took the debt ceiling off the table for the rest of his term. Now hannity and cavuto are telling you you should be happy about it. . You MAGAs are too easy.

You trust the word of the boring jackass who ran around with a CIA cloisonne pin on his lapel for years?

wow

Get in line or get run over. Absolutists get absolutely nowhere.

not ttrue.

They get to heaven in the End

Jesus said His followers (followers of God's Truth) will be "hated by all" (Mk 1313 and mt something)

Absolutists, in other words are hated by all

but they win in the End

hard to wait that long... :( but... se la vie

You trust the word of the boring jackass who ran around with a CIA cloisonne pin on his lapel for years?

wow
I don't recall mentioning any "boring jackass... cloisonne (whatever thatis) pin...

nope... don't recall because don't even know what that wordmeans

That boring jackass would be Hannity, and Cavuto for that matter, Sparky.

"Cloisonne" describes how the pin is constructed....GIYF.
what is Hannity? (oh... "jackass")

what is GIYF

(I feel like I'm on Jeopardy...)

what is Hannity

what is GIYF

(I feel like I'm on Jeopardy...)
MIMITW.gif

ok, I saw more on this story today on Fox.. it was riveting.

And now this is where I'm at, even though i know I'll get pummeled, probably by both sides by saying this:

I heard one thing from one group and another from another.. I mean, you'd think there would be some kind of... I don't know.. Where is the person who is at least somewhat as undecided as I was (not so much Am, but WAS)

This is how I have dealt with my confusion after listening to both groups, the pro and the con (re the bill McCarthy came up with)

I just like the Freedom Caucus best so even though I want to know more about this debt ceiling thing, I trust them... What I don't get about them is this: Were they (are they) willing to sacrifice the good for the sake of the perfect? If I understood better exactly how Congress works, maybe I wouldn't be saying all this... I mean, it seems they could have hashed out a better bill, one that the Freedom folks would like better?

I wish Fox or some other station would, every now and then... have a class on Government or something... They shouldn't assume all their viewers... had a great education. I went to one of the worst grade/high schools in the nation, I have heard. Then later I took some college classes and I have always loved reading, have stuck to non-fiction all my adult life. But still, Congress and all it's methods still baffles me.. which is why I was riveted to the coverage... I was learning so much..

so to sum up

Because Congresswoman Mace and others.. the Freedom Caucus don't like the bill

neither do I

Confusion has ended... always a good thing. I will continue to learn more but if I had to vote today... well, at least maybe it's a good thing some American trusts SOME Congresspersons? I mean, you know... far as I know they are more/less trustworthy...

:)

I think it was Mace who said that .. my words.. the 1 or 2 trillion saved will be devoured by the 6 or 7 trillion added! No, that was Cavuto who said such...

not ttrue.

They get to heaven in the End

Jesus said His followers (followers of God's Truth) will be "hated by all" (Mk 1313 and mt something)

Absolutists, in other words are hated by all

but they win in the End

hard to wait that long... :( but... se la vie
Name one absolutist in heaven and provide links.

Name one absolutist in heaven and provide links.
canonized saints.. take your pick

yo don't seem like the kind who would listen to them, would probably think they are extremist losers or some such thing, but some people find them worth listening to

it has nothing to do with being an absolutist (standing up for what you want in Congress, that is)

Then again... I can't say I understand Congress inside-out.. Actually, you have to BE there, have to be IN Congress (preferably for several years) to begin to understand it and I'll bet half the people there for years don't even u/stand it well...

The libs don't. They think they are there to dispense the taxpayers' money to people who support them (and DESPISE Republicans).. and spend said $$ on.. just whatever fantasy-chasing notion suits them in the moment..

They don't get that US Constitution thingy

and a lot of other thingies...

canonized saints.. take your pick
They're in Heaven? Can I write to them there?
yo don't seem like the kind who would listen to them, would probably think they are extremist losers or some such thing, but some people find them worth listening to
Grown men and women thinking some bearded entity sitting on a cloud is controlling everything on earth deserves all the ridicule in the world.

Forum List

Back