After a 400,000 vote win for Trump in Florida, FL should no longer be considered a swing state

You were just now

You were just now refusing to condemn your bud for calling for killing people. That's what I intend to keep highlighting, the way you and the whole Trump cult are pushing for violence. Needless to say, nobody on the left is doing that or ever did that. The two sides are complete opposites. The left condemns violence, the right endorses it.

And unless you start your next post with "I condemn Bootney ...", just piss right off, because you'll still be a violence-supporting fascist.
Yeah, can we also put to bed the whole "Texas turning blue" bullshit that we've been hearing for I don't know how long?

The way the media reported this election and their polling is so absolutely ridiculous, that they must be in on some sort of conspiracy here. I want to get to the bottom of it.

(Also note, Trump beat Biden by 650,000 votes in Texas)
Texas has the most awake patriots in the country so that’s no surprise in the least.many of their businesses are sticking it to the government with a rule that no face masks are allowed there. Trump supporters in mass there. :yes_text12:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Linky?
be careful What you wish for.I am posting on a tablet right now so I can’t post the link but tomorrow I will do so when I have access to a computer. I even have a link I will post of patriots in New York standing up to the gestapo police that you cheer on like the America hater you are,business owners who stick it to those police folks telling them it’s their business and they don’t allow people in that wear masks including those gestapo police. These Americans are my heros sticking up for the constituion as they did. :yes_text12: :banana: So again,be careful what you wish for because I will indeed have them for you tomorrow.lol

Meh. Who needs Florida?

Florida is closer than it looks...

GOP ran a very effective disinformation campaign painting Biden as a communist....

Florida felon voting has to still kick in and the voter rights act will have somethings to say about how polling stations are arranged... Florida will always in play, 400k is not insurmountable... Also Trump owns a number properties in Florida and that helped him, it is effectively his home state...

I have never considered Florida a blue state. It has been increasingly Red. In my election predictions I always gave Florida to Trump. I don’t consider Floride a swing state. If any Deep South state deserves that title now, it is Georgia.

Yeah, can we also put to bed the whole "Texas turning blue" bullshit that we've been hearing for I don't know how long?

The way the media reported this election and their polling is so absolutely ridiculous, that they must be in on some sort of conspiracy here. I want to get to the bottom of it.

Not really. Biden shaved another point off of the Republican margins in Texas.

hm.......Florida used Dominion machines. How do you kow a bunch of Biden votes weren't switched to Trump?
If you really believe that, he would be on board with the lawsuits.

You don't. You know good and goddamn well that Trump probably won Florida by a bigger margin. OK

We red baby! No way does a Dem win in 2024...and in the 2022 mid terms, Florida will put more Pubs in local and federal offices.

I kind of have to agree with you there. Both Florida and Ohio really aren't swing states any more.

However, Arizona and Georgia have gone into the blue, while North Carolina will be there by 2024. Also maybe Texas. Republicans have a future of more losing in front of them.

That's why the Republicans on this thread are all threatening more violence and more fraud-based fascist coup attempts. They know they can't win a democratic election any more, so instead of abandoning their failed policies, they're renouncing democracy. They're not shy about their fascism.

I think Florida is still a swing state. Ohio isn't since the number of college educated people are below the national average. Also worth noting that a proposal to raise the minimum wage in Florida to $15 got more votes than Biden or Trump.

Arizona, Georgia and Vorth Carolina are swing states. Texas is becoming closer but at a slower rate.

We red baby! No way does a Dem win in 2024...and in the 2022 mid terms, Florida will put more Pubs in local and federal offices.

I kind of have to agree with you there. Both Florida and Ohio really aren't swing states any more.

However, Arizona and Georgia have gone into the blue, while North Carolina will be there by 2024. Also maybe Texas. Republicans have a future of more losing in front of them.

That's why the Republicans on this thread are all threatening more violence and more fraud-based fascist coup attempts. They know they can't win a democratic election any more, so instead of abandoning their failed policies, they're renouncing democracy. They're not shy about their fascism.

I think Florida is still a swing state. Ohio isn't since the number of college educated people are below the national average. Also worth noting that a proposal to raise the minimum wage in Florida to $15 got more votes than Biden or Trump.

Arizona, Georgia and Vorth Carolina are swing states. Texas is becoming closer but at a slower rate.

Why? You didnt say why Florida is still a swing state.

Since we are calling the popular vote, something the trumpsters don't care about, Biden kicked ass by nearly 6 million votes. Oh, and please don't make the claim that 6 million votes were all cast by illegal aliens.
Since we are calling the popular vote
Not a democracy you retard of a slave, try going to a private school, you actually might get an education that works....

Other than proving you're an asshole, are there other words you'd like to use proving you're mentally retarded too?

Meh. Who needs Florida?

Florida is closer than it looks...

GOP ran a very effective disinformation campaign painting Biden as a communist....

Florida felon voting has to still kick in and the voter rights act will have somethings to say about how polling stations are arranged... Florida will always in play, 400k is not insurmountable... Also Trump owns a number properties in Florida and that helped him, it is effectively his home state...

Either way, Biden had a landslide without the Sunshine state. They can be as crazy as they want. Not needed.

You had a Governor's race that was very close. Also the overwhelming vote to raise the minimum wage shows that Florida is not a Republican state.

You had a Governor's race that was very close. Also the overwhelming vote to raise the minimum wage shows that Florida is not a Republican state.

I voted to raise the minimum wage. DeSantis has a huge approval rating here. You are talking about 2 years ago.

What about now? How will Dems win the state legislature and governor and senate and house and POTUS in 2022 and 2024?

You were just now

You were just now refusing to condemn your bud for calling for killing people. That's what I intend to keep highlighting, the way you and the whole Trump cult are pushing for violence. Needless to say, nobody on the left is doing that or ever did that. The two sides are complete opposites. The left condemns violence, the right endorses it.

And unless you start your next post with "I condemn Bootney ...", just piss right off, because you'll still be a violence-supporting fascist.

Texas has the most awake patriots in the country so that’s no surprise in the least.many of their businesses are sticking it to the government with a rule that no face masks are allowed there. Trump supporters in mass there. :yes_text12:

Linky?
be careful What you wish for.I am posting on a tablet right now so I can’t post the link but tomorrow I will do so when I have access to a computer. I even have a link I will post of patriots in New York standing up to the gestapo police that you cheer on like the America hater you are,business owners who stick it to those police folks telling them it’s their business and they don’t allow people in that wear masks including those gestapo police. These Americans are my heros sticking up for the constituion as they did. :yes_text12: :banana: So again,be careful what you wish for because I will indeed have them for you tomorrow.lol

I really don't think anybody gives a shit who the "heroes" of a pathetic little fart of a dweeb like you, Princess.

Go get a life.

You were just now

Linky?

I really don't think anybody gives a shit who the "heroes" of a pathetic little fart of a dweeb like you, Princess.

Go get a life.

first you ASK for links and now when i tell you i have them avaible of all the patriots standing up to our corrupt government that they wont wear masks this is how you try to avoid being proven wrong telling someone to get a life,how pathetic.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you obviously hate america that you like the sheep you are go along with it and dont care about the constitution being shit on by corrupt government officials you fucking traiter.

anyways you asked for them, here they are loser.

here is an example how texans are awake to the corruption as well and giving the government the middle finger.:yes_text12:

here are all the awake patriot americans in texas i mentioned unlike you giving the middle finger to our corrupt government you love.

this troll retreats to insults AFTER he ASKED for links that i told him i would provide.he knew i had them,so then knowing he was proven wrong,he gets desperate and calls me a loser and tries to convince people the people dont care about patriot americas,yeah america haters like HIM dont care about them thats for sure.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back