After a 400,000 vote win for Trump in Florida, FL should no longer be considered a swing state

Yeah, can we also put to bed the whole "Texas turning blue" bullshit that we've been hearing for I don't know how long?

The way the media reported this election and their polling is so absolutely ridiculous, that they must be in on some sort of conspiracy here. I want to get to the bottom of it.

(Also note, Trump beat Biden by 650,000 votes in Texas)

We red baby! No way does a Dem win in 2024...and in the 2022 mid terms, Florida will put more Pubs in local and federal offices.
When the country is stolen by the progressive masters of the prog slaves, many of US who live in Florida will put up a barricade at the border and declare the state an Autonomous Zone of Florida, or AZOF. If you dont have Florida tags, you aint coming in...see how the progs love that when we use their own shit(rules for radicals) back on them.

We red baby! No way does a Dem win in 2024...and in the 2022 mid terms, Florida will put more Pubs in local and federal offices.
When the country is stolen by the progressive masters of the prog slaves, many of US who live in Florida will put up a barricade at the border and declare the state an Autonomous Zone of Florida, or AZOF. If you dont have Florida tags, you aint coming in...see how the progs love that when we use their own shit(rules for radicals) back on them.
We should absolutely be using rules for radicals, in spades, tenfold.

Nothing else off the table, including murder. Fuck these motherfucking commies. They brought down the thunder. We will show them what "by any means necessary" really means.

Yeah, can we also put to bed the whole "Texas turning blue" bullshit that we've been hearing for I don't know how long?

The way the media reported this election and their polling is so absolutely ridiculous, that they must be in on some sort of conspiracy here. I want to get to the bottom of it.

Texas has the most awake patriots in the country so that’s no surprise in the least.many of their businesses are sticking it to the government with a rule that no face masks are allowed there. Trump supporters in mass there. :yes_text12:

What other "turning blue" states has the MSM straight up LIED to us about

Ohio?

When it's all said and done, AZ, PA, MI, and WI are probably not blue either.

Fuck, I have my doubts about California.

Cookie swing.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Texas has the most awake patriots in the country so that’s no surprise in the least.many of their businesses are sticking it to the government with a rule that no face masks are allowed there. Trump supporters in mass there. :yes_text12:
"En Masse"

lol

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Linky?

What other "turning blue" states has the MSM straight up LIED to us about

Ohio?

When it's all said and done, AZ, PA, MI, and WI are probably not blue either.

Fuck, I have my doubts about California.

:eusa_whistle:
there are always slaves who must defend their masters no matter what....

By the way, we caught the bitch how was trying to steal the election with ballots found in a school gym locker room and the back of her car.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Democrat vote counters can turn any state blue any time they please.
Yep and the streets will run red........
Na, the streets will have homeless people and feces on them.

That's our Progressive future.
Not in this state....Maybe outside of AZOF, but then the prog slaves can do something about it, we are free down here...

I kind of have to agree with you there. Both Florida and Ohio really aren't swing states any more.

However, Arizona and Georgia have gone into the blue, while North Carolina will be there by 2024. Also maybe Texas. Republicans have a future of more losing in front of them.

That's why the Republicans on this thread are all threatening more violence and more fraud-based fascist coup attempts. They know they can't win a democratic election any more, so instead of abandoning their failed policies, they're renouncing democracy. They're not shy about their fascism.

I kind of have to agree with you there. Both Florida and Ohio really aren't swing states any more.

However, Arizona and Georgia have gone into the blue, while North Carolina will be there by 2024. Also maybe Texas. Republicans have a future of more losing in front of them.

That's why the Republicans on this thread are all threatening more violence and more fraud-based fascist coup attempts. They know they can't win a democratic election any more, so instead of abandoning their failed policies, they're renouncing democracy. They're not shy about their fascism.
More violence? Bwaaaaahhaaaaa....Down here bitch mankoon, our governor isnt going to put up with the progressive slave bullshit...

And now for the progressive slave fire dance, music please....

Forum List

Back