After 4 Years Of Trashing The White House Christmas Decorations...The Media Gushes Over The Biden WH Christmas

I recognize that he is married to the same man.

I have no reason to believe that he is the biological mother of Barry’s children, either.

lol ... try something a little less tired next time ok? like the gold digging mail order bride likes to say:

BE BEST!

lol ... try something a little less tired next time ok? like the gold digging mail order bride likes to say:

BE BEST!
Of all the people to offer advice on originality … lmfao. You? Bwahahahahahahaha!

What you lack in originality and intelligence, you amplify with hypocrisy and unintended irony.

Barry does love the First Lady, all the way down to her scrotum!

8FA4A4CB-0EC1-4CF9-9FD9-F3B374D5CEA6.jpeg

Last edited:
Of all the people to offer advice on originality … lmfao. You? Bwahahahahahahaha!

What you lack in originality and intelligence, you amplify with hypocrisy and unintended irony.

Barry does love the First Lady, all the way down to her scrotum!

View attachment 574629

LOL!!!! good to know you are an alex jones fan!

& you're jealous.

Michelle Obama named most admired woman for third straight year: poll

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 12/29/20 07:53 AM EST

lol ... & the eastern block gold digger? not once.

neener neener.

LOL!!!! good to know you are an alex jones fan!

& you're jealous.

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 12/29/20 07:53 AM EST

lol ... & the eastern block gold digger? not once.

neener neener.
Your ASSumptions continue to show what you are: an ass.

In reality, I can’t stand Alex Jones.

and if lots of people admire Michael on the incorrect belief that he is a she, so what?

his penis says otherwise.

The media was pretty brutal when Melania showed us what the White House did every year. But now that they have the Bidens in the WH they have nothing but praise for the new First Lady and nothing but nasty comments about the former First Lady.

Yes, because Melania's tastes were horrible. It was correctly, widely, panned. And, this has nothing to do with politics. None of the other Republican president's wives' Christmas decorations were criticized. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Your ASSumptions continue to show what you are: an ass.

now ^^^ there's ^^^ some more of that <ahem> originality you got goin' on....

In reality, I can’t stand Alex Jones.

yet you like to push his pathetic propaganda.... what's next? hillary & obama smell like sulfur? lizard people are gonna get me?

and if lots of people admire Michael on the incorrect belief that he is a she, so what?

<yawn>

his penis says otherwise.

seems you are a fan of photoshopping....

now ^^^ there's ^^^ some more of that <ahem> originality you got goin' on....

yet you like to push his pathetic propaganda.... what's next? hillary & obama smell like sulfur? lizard people are gonna get me?

<yawn>

seems you are a fan of photoshopping....
Aww. Is you a widdle upsetty wetty? Originality and you are strangers for eternity.

And I don’t push or even know of Alex Jone’s shit. If he observed the pictures clearly establishing that the former first “lady” has a penis, even Alex Jones has a right to comment on it.

You “yawn” as if you’re bored — but you’re plenty interested enough to comment — a lot.

I see zero evidence of photoshopping. And you certainly offer none. Hell, if you see ol’ Michael In a photo without his dick doing a little pup-tent action, that might be the photoshopping you like so much.

Aww. Is you a widdle upsetty wetty? Originality and you are strangers for eternity.

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

And I don’t push or even know of Alex Jone’s shit.

you dun did though.

If he observed the pictures clearly establishing that the former first “lady” has a penis, even Alex Jones has a right to comment on it.

spin away little fella.

You “yawn” as if you’re bored — but you’re plenty interested enough to comment — a lot.

you came knockin' so i answered.

I see zero evidence of photoshopping.

but of course.

And you certainly offer none. Hell, if you see ol’ Michael In a photo without his dick doing a little pup-tent action, that might be the photoshopping you like so much.

but of course.

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

you dun did though.

spin away little fella.

you came knockin' so i answered.

but of course.

but of course.
Except no. I done did no such thing. Big difference between YOU saying something and that thing being true.

Beyond that, I guess you’ve established that you offer nothing worth replying to. But, it does amuse me to wind you up just to see you froth.

03FDF5EB-8745-4B3E-8745-A3E41AF91BEA.jpeg

Actual image ^ of playtime frothing.

Lol. No stupid. I’m just refuting your dishonest assertions.

lol... i'm never dishonest. including donny's 3rd/gold digging trophy wife. them thar NY POST nasty nudy pics that sure ain't photoshopped proves it. specially the one of her grabbing her own p*ssy ... maybe ' SHE ' was covering up her surgery scars ... or perhaps the skankiest was the one of her in bed with a woman ... they both looked like they haven't bathed in a while. ICK!

You keep replying to my posts.

post #216 ... seems you came a knockin' first.

to me.

like i said.

'cause i have no reason to be dishonest.

but you doooooooooooooo...........

They must mean an awful lot to you. Speaking of “triggered,” how are you doing?

lol...

you failed again.

Forum List

Back