After 4 Years Of Trashing The White House Christmas Decorations...The Media Gushes Over The Biden WH Christmas

Jills Trees look good the big boxes at the entrance do not. Not a lot of imagination showed making them all red maybe if they were dressed up to look like each box had different color wrappings would have looked better. The blue balls were out of place and made no sense to have them. Melanies decoration were very tasteful I do agree about the red trees were too much. But the rest of the rooms were well done.

Last edited:
hopefully come spring, she'll restore jackie kennedy's rose garden.

rose-garden3.jpg
Wow. You got some hard hitting material there to ponder. Kind of reminds me of “The View.” I get it though --- let’s trash Melania because we have to keep slinging mud at Trump so our woke oblivious base will not get too concerned how this nation is in total free fall and the Biden administration and MSM are either incompetent or evil, take your pick. Question: Do you have a conscience?

1638481434408.jpeg

Lets Go Brandon!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great job returning Christmas to the White House

The media was pretty brutal when Melania showed us what the White House did every year. But now that they have the Bidens in the WH they have nothing but praise for the new First Lady and nothing but nasty comments about the former First Lady.

Buck up....it can't be all THAT bad.

Dr Biden did a wonderful job with Christmas Decorations
Traditional and Classic

After four years of Melanias campy decorating it is a welcome return to American values
I'm thrilled she included a gingerbread gas station with no prices on the pumps.

Our President and Dr Biden are returning class and dignity to the White House.

No more TRUMP War on Christmas
Crack addicts that father illegitimate children with strippers, fathers who shower with their daughters and adulterous sluts who sleep their way into the White House -- your idea of class and dignity. We knew this about you, but thanks for reminding us.

Forum List

Back