Afroman Cold-Cocks Woman Stage-Encroacher

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Pretty incredible.

T9UlKR9.gif

The video definitely indicates that he wasn't surprised, and was aware of people getting close.

And right on cue:

Afroman Assault Victim -- That Knockout Is Gonna Cost Him ... Preps for Lawsuit TMZ.com

Afroman Assault Victim
That Knockout Is Gonna Cost Him ...
Preps for Lawsuit
The woman Afroman sucker punched during a concert this week is getting ready to strike back ... in court.

TMZ has learned the woman -- a 21-year-old named Haley -- hired an attorney ... who tells us Haley suffered multiple injuries to her neck, jaw and back after the attack.

Her lawyer Tim Holleman also thinks she may have suffered a mild concussion ... since she doesn't remember the punch. Even though our video shows Haley wandering on stage -- Holleman says the venue should bear some responsibility since security did nothing to remove her. Especially since Afroman has a violent history with fans.

Holleman adds ... he's not buying Afroman's claim he didn't know Haley was a woman ... because Afroman saw her when she got on stage -- something the video seems to prove.

Haley's attorney says she's already racked up medical bills, and she'll be seeking reimbursement ... if they go forward with a lawsuit.

Why was the dumb bitch up there on the stage?
What kind of stupid question is that? Have you ever been to a concert?
What kind of a stupid cock sucker are you?

I've worked SECURITY at concerts, and NO ONE is even allowed NEAR the stage, let alone UP ON IT.

Dumbass.
Name a band. I guarantee I will find videos of people on their stage, dumbass. You clearly don't understand concerts. Smoking weed and drinking isn't allowed at concerts, yet its understood that drinking and smoking will be taking place. There are plenty of rules at concerts, but everyone going to said concert understands that those rules wont be followed, and its generally encouraged by the band itself. Stage diving is a concert staple, and has been for decades. You don't know what the fuck youre talking about.

I've worked SECURITY at concerts, and NO ONE is even allowed NEAR the stage, let alone UP ON IT.

Dumbass.
Name a band. I guarantee I will find videos of people on their stage, dumbass. You clearly don't understand concerts.
So anyone, anytime, can just waltz up on any stage at any fucking concert.

Sure, you bet, right on.

You're full of shit, jerk off.

Dumbass.
Name a band. I guarantee I will find videos of people on their stage, dumbass. You clearly don't understand concerts.
So anyone, anytime, can just waltz up on any stage at any fucking concert.

Sure, you bet, right on.

You're full of shit, jerk off.
I noticed you didn't name a band so that I could provide a picture on concert goers on their stage. That's because you know im right.

Dumbass.
For once I agree with you. I've been the keyboardist on stage at concerts and nobody is allowed to walk onstage. Arena security, let alone the stage techs, should have intercepted her.

But even so, he was way out of line and will pay a steep price, I hope.

Dumbass.
Name a band. I guarantee I will find videos of people on their stage, dumbass. You clearly don't understand concerts. Smoking weed and drinking isn't allowed at concerts, yet its understood that drinking and smoking will be taking place. There are plenty of rules at concerts, but everyone going to said concert understands that those rules wont be followed, and its generally encouraged by the band itself. Stage diving is a concert staple, and has been for decades. You don't know what the fuck youre talking about.

Times have changed since Filmore West and acid everywhere.

Passed joint up to and down from stages all over America, back in the day.

Hey shes cashing in on our nations new trend of "My reckless and irresponsible decisions are YOUR problem not mine!"

He probably thought it was homo dude. I think black trumps homo. Ask a democrat exactly how that works.

No. On the liberal special victim totem pole....black trumps homo. Just in case a white hetero male wants to try faking it. A black homo illegal immigrant however...is the unicorn.

New Topics

Forum List

Back